Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

China Can Lock Up A Million Muslims In Xinjiang At Once - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Can Lock Up A Million Muslims In Xinjiang At Once (2442 Views)

Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden / Drone Captured Hundreds Of Blindfolded Secret Prisoners Ceased In Xinjiang China / China Declared Islam a Contagious Disease — and Quarantined 1 Million Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Can Lock Up A Million Muslims In Xinjiang At Once by MhiztaSantos91(m): 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
I like what China is doing to them, that's why the country has been peaceful grin
Re: China Can Lock Up A Million Muslims In Xinjiang At Once by kindlyheart: 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
what China is both wrong and right.

it is wrong because people have the right to practice any religion they want.

it is right because most Muslims are extremists. someone you share the same gene with Will one day start discriminating against because of an ideology from a far away land.

wish everyone can just practice religion for one's personal spiritual rewards and not force or insult others that don't believe in same.
Re: China Can Lock Up A Million Muslims In Xinjiang At Once by kindlyheart: 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
Tingotoe:
This is a hypocritical statement. All parents force religion on their children from a very early age. Tell us the lie about how your parents never forced you to attend church every Sunday as a kid

the force us to go to church, but they have never for once taught us hatred towards other people that are not Christians, they teach us love and more love.

we greet everybody properly irespective of his or her religion. we give handshakes properly it doesn't matter what you worship.
Re: China Can Lock Up A Million Muslims In Xinjiang At Once by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
It will gladdens my heart
Lol to show how unexposed you are, countries like China and India don't just hate Muslims but Abrahamic religions in general, the only reason they are emphasising on Muslims is because it is the fastest growing religion in both countries.

Did you know that in India Muslims and Christians work together just to fight the Hindu people.
Re: China Can Lock Up A Million Muslims In Xinjiang At Once by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
It will gladdens my heart
Lol to ahow how unexposed you are, countries like China and India don't just hate Muslims but Abrahamic religions in general, the only reason they are emphasising on Muslims is because it is the fastest growing religion in both countries.

Did you know that in India Muslims and Christians work together just to fight the Hindu people.
Re: China Can Lock Up A Million Muslims In Xinjiang At Once by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 24, 2021
walemoney007:
The Chinese government do not care. They do not let kids go to mosque.

And churches too

Wait come to think of it some people are trying to make Muslims look bad in this case, whereas china is against all religions not only islam
Re: China Can Lock Up A Million Muslims In Xinjiang At Once by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 24, 2021
Sebastine1994:

"No parents or other guardians or relatives of minors shall organize, induce or force minors to participate in religious activities," the law states.
Stop beating round the bush and answer his question directly.

1 Like

Re: China Can Lock Up A Million Muslims In Xinjiang At Once by walemoney007(m): 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
spendoon:

And churches too

Wait come to think of it some people are trying to make Muslims look bad in this case, whereas china is against all religions not only islam
Yes, you're right.
Re: China Can Lock Up A Million Muslims In Xinjiang At Once by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
walemoney007:
Yes, you're right.

This same morons will later insult Muslims and claim they are fanatics. At the end when you think of it, you would realize Nigerians think in a shallow way when it comes to religion especially the northern and eastern tribes.
I don't know about the east but I will make it an obligation upon myself to enlighten my people in the north maybe by any means possible, even if it's 5 people I can convince I believe it will make a difference.

I just feel like this country is dragging my potentials back.
SPITS

1 Like

Re: China Can Lock Up A Million Muslims In Xinjiang At Once by panafrican(m): 3:23am On Jul 31, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: China Can Lock Up A Million Muslims In Xinjiang At Once by amuwo1980: 6:40am On Jul 31, 2021
Buhari will read this and go berserk and look for an Igbo man to waste to calm his anger
Re: China Can Lock Up A Million Muslims In Xinjiang At Once by joyandfaith: 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
And Muslims want China and Russia to decimate USA. What an irony!!!
Muslims are more comfortable in the West than China.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Answering Israel’s Critics / Bats Mysteriously Drop Dead Across Israel ‘fulfilling Biblical Prophecy / Apocalyptic RED Rainbow Appears During Thunderstorm In Ukraine (videos And Pictu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.