Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Experienced Writers Wanted URGENTLY - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Experienced Writers Wanted URGENTLY (578 Views)

Skilled Writers Wanted For Writing Task (N1.70 Per Word) / Experienced Writers For Erotica Stories Are Needed Urgently!!! / Experienced Writers Needed For Long Term Partnership Asap !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Writers Wanted URGENTLY by kanulizzyalways: 11:25am On Jul 23, 2021
We are looking for someone that can conveniently write short scripts/stories/fiction for audio listeners; the writer must be creative and able to come up with mind blowing and sensational topics.

Example
How a house girl infected 9 men in Lagos with HIV.
Presenter will talk about bringing on a young maid from Akwa Ibom who specializes at moving from home to home with the hope that her various madam husbands will sleep with her. She is on a revenge mission.
Eka was an innocent kid just a few years ago, raped by her first madam’s husband who got her pregnant and forced her to do an abortion, Chairman as he is fondly called may have infected Eka with HIV.
After experiencing similar sexual abuse with these Lekki men, she decided to go on a revenge mission…
We want possible questions that will be asked EKA with the hope of getting the audience glued to their radios.
We also want possible responses from Eka

Those are the kind of topics we want and the writer must be brief yet intriguing

If you feel you can help with pieces like this, please reach out to us urgently!

Email me on kantewilly7@gmail.com or you can call me on 0808 870 3687

1 Like

Re: Experienced Writers Wanted URGENTLY by kanulizzyalways: 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
Re: Experienced Writers Wanted URGENTLY by kanulizzyalways: 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2021
Re: Experienced Writers Wanted URGENTLY by kanulizzyalways: 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
waiting
Re: Experienced Writers Wanted URGENTLY by kunleiky(m): 12:43am On Jul 24, 2021
I sent you a mail already
Re: Experienced Writers Wanted URGENTLY by kanulizzyalways: 9:45am On Jul 25, 2021
kunleiky:
I sent you a mail already

But you didn't attach your previous works, how do we assess you?
Re: Experienced Writers Wanted URGENTLY by kanulizzyalways: 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
Still open
Re: Experienced Writers Wanted URGENTLY by kanulizzyalways: 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
open
Re: Experienced Writers Wanted URGENTLY by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
kanulizzyalways:
We are looking for someone that can conveniently write short scripts/stories/fiction for audio listeners; the writer must be creative and able to come up with mind blowing and sensational topics.

Example
Presenter will talk about bringing on a young maid from Akwa Ibom who specializes at moving from home to home with the hope that her various madam husbands will sleep with her. She is on a revenge mission.
Eka was an innocent kid just a few years ago, raped by her first madam’s husband who got her pregnant and forced her to do an abortion, Chairman as he is fondly called may have infected Eka with HIV.
After experiencing similar sexual abuse with these Lekki men, she decided to go on a revenge mission…
We want possible questions that will be asked EKA with the hope of getting the audience glued to their radios.

Those are the kind of topics we want and the writer must be brief yet intriguing

If you feel you can help with pieces like this, please reach out to us urgently!

What's the rate on offer sir?
Re: Experienced Writers Wanted URGENTLY by ShirleyMiller: 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
This is amazing! I’m actually having a research about online fertility program helps to conceive naturally using highly effective and safe natural medicines. Recommended for anyone who wants to build a family! Check it out https://fertilityrehab.com
Re: Experienced Writers Wanted URGENTLY by Ojiac: 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
I've trying to send you a proper email. It seems there might be something wrong somewhere. Anyway, find attached a few of my samples. Hopefully they show, my more imaginative and creative flair. The job is still open right.? You can reach me via email with ojiazuka@gmail.com or with my cell, 08069561497 which doubles as my WhatsApp contact. Thankyou.

Re: Experienced Writers Wanted URGENTLY by Immasive: 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
kanulizzyalways:

Example

Should you choose to work with me, you can expect an amiable, reliable and dependable working partner in me

I can proficiently :

Use Long Tail Keywords
Make use of Google Docs
Use Grammarly
Source and Insert Hyperlinks
Write SEO-inclined articles
Source and Insert Royalty-Free Images
Transcribe
Write Website Content Materials
Write Ebooks and Product Guides

I can make delivery of up to 4,000 words daily.

Rest assured, you can count on me . I know what it takes to be a good writer and bring success at article development and i'm bring this and more to the table.

I can be reached on 09121073919
Re: Experienced Writers Wanted URGENTLY by Hashimyussufamao(m): 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
kanulizzyalways:

Example

https://www.nairaland.com/hashimyussufamao

(1) (Reply)

Creative Writers Needed / Hiring! Experienced Content Writers. / Thanks Micmrgan For This Wonderful Recommendation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.