Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Igboho: Produce 12 Yoruba Nation Agitators On July 29, Court Orders DSS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho: Produce 12 Yoruba Nation Agitators On July 29, Court Orders DSS (32354 Views)

Justice Nyako Orders DSS To Let Nnamdi Kanu Watch His Favourite Football Matches / Sunday Igboho Takes FG To Court, Asks SSS To Produce 12 Arrested Aides / Sowore: AGF Malami Orders DSS To Hands-Off Trial, Takes Over Case-file (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho: Produce 12 Yoruba Nation Agitators On July 29, Court Orders DSS by jaxxy(m): 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
I do not think the Dss is now above the law. Even the president isn’t above the law.

It is the law the makes the president who he is.
Re: Igboho: Produce 12 Yoruba Nation Agitators On July 29, Court Orders DSS by achiever12: 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
This detention of agitators illegally is the kind of thing madridguy rejoices over.

When anything is related to evil and backwardness, that's what madridguy is created to support. cheesy.

While some people are created to support good things, madridguy is created to support evil. cheesy

What a life. grin
Re: Igboho: Produce 12 Yoruba Nation Agitators On July 29, Court Orders DSS by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
dollarsplenty:
DSS used state power recklessly to witchunt people . How would you broke into somebody's house mid night without warrant of arrest, to kidnapp , rob, destroy and kill innocent people in their house?

Afterwards , you changed the story to arresting them for gunrunning and stockpiling weapons. You keep them in detention without trial.

Where is the fairness in all these?

The country an jungle my friend. Nothing democratic about the present Nigeria.
Re: Igboho: Produce 12 Yoruba Nation Agitators On July 29, Court Orders DSS by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
Anaerobi:
Now Nigerians are seeing the freedom they enjoyed under GEJ.

You will never know the value of what you have, untill you lose it.
exactly

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Produce 12 Yoruba Nation Agitators On July 29, Court Orders DSS by joelsteron: 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
Small Benin here is teaching ogas for Nigeria rule of law

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Produce 12 Yoruba Nation Agitators On July 29, Court Orders DSS by rollandben(m): 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
Re: Igboho: Produce 12 Yoruba Nation Agitators On July 29, Court Orders DSS by seyz91(m): 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
Nigeria os big for nothing

The 200milliom population shit is nonsense

Reason why small country like the UAE wey no big pass Lagos state are doing better

Its not just about population/plenty for nothing

cheesy

I wonder why we still hold the stupid "giant of africa" mantle shit
Jerryherd:
cool

Nice one.... Small country like Benin Republic charged suspects to court within 48 hours, Nigeria's DSS are holding suspect for 20 days without trail after kangaroo media trail

Re: Igboho: Produce 12 Yoruba Nation Agitators On July 29, Court Orders DSS by kunleiky(m): 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
keentola:
If you're looking for ways to update your library with good books, you can contact me.
Notable books I have in my library:
Soldiers of Fortune by Max Siollun
All Chimamanda's books
Ben Okri's books
Dan Brown's
Munroe, Osteen, Benny Hinn and other Christian authors.
Books on civil war.
Books on self-development.
Books on Politics and Philosophy.
Autobiographies and Biographies.
Rare Books
Programming Books

Do you have Naija No Dey Carry Last by Prof Pius Adesanmi?
Re: Igboho: Produce 12 Yoruba Nation Agitators On July 29, Court Orders DSS by Jerryherd: 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
seyz91:
Nigeria os big for nothing

The 200milliom population shit is nonsense

Reason why small country like the UAE wey no big pass Lagos state are doing better

Its not just about population/plenty for nothing

cheesy

I wonder why we still hold the stupid "giant of africa" mantle shit

Many dwarfs are far more sensible than big for nothing giants... grin... I didn't mention Nigeria oo before DSS start raiding Nairaland
Re: Igboho: Produce 12 Yoruba Nation Agitators On July 29, Court Orders DSS by seyz91(m): 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
cheesy
Jerryherd:

Many dwarfs are far more sensible than big for nothing giants... grin... I didn't mention Nigeria oo before DSS start raiding Nairaland
Re: Igboho: Produce 12 Yoruba Nation Agitators On July 29, Court Orders DSS by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
grin
skywalker240:
Good morning Nigerian lawyers.
small Benin is giving them a wake up call

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Produce 12 Yoruba Nation Agitators On July 29, Court Orders DSS by ButterBerry: 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
BUHARI and apc is really making a mess of the law. No Educated individual will support this tyrannical regime.
Re: Igboho: Produce 12 Yoruba Nation Agitators On July 29, Court Orders DSS by Yousuf2001(m): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
Check out obi cubana
networth Cars, And
house of Obi Cubana, dangote is richer than him

https:///2W37xEU
Re: Igboho: Produce 12 Yoruba Nation Agitators On July 29, Court Orders DSS by ceaser: 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Nice one.... Small country like Benin Republic charged suspects to court within 48 hours, Nigeria's DSS are holding suspect for 20 days without trail after kangaroo media trail

Can you see as Ghana beside us here is blazing trail?

Within one week, two events that should make Nigerian leaders go in deep introspection occurred in Ghana.

1. Ghanaian youths rejected gifts of bags of rice from one of their politicians, asking him to provide jobs for them instead of gifts of bags of rice.

2. The first lady of Ghana refunded back millions of cedis into the Ghanaian treasury being the amount since this year paid to her as allowances for the office of the first lady. She returned the monies based on the fact that the first lady deserves no special allowances as that to run her office.

Ans this is a country just beside us here. A country in which few years ago, they were cast out of Nigeria after being tagged hopeless.

Fulani have brought Nigeria to her knees. And I'm happy that Ghana has made it a national policy to resist grazing by Fulani herders on any of her territories. They are proactive having known that once you give a Fulani man a chance of 5 square meters, he is gonna claim 5 hectares until he takes over the entire land and claim it as his inheritance. Also, they know that anything that a Fulani man touches usually ends up getting destroyed.

To avoid the error of over generalisation and stereotyping, I agree that there are non-extremist and reasonable fulanis though, but those are very few, about 1 in a thousand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho: Produce 12 Yoruba Nation Agitators On July 29, Court Orders DSS by RealSleek(m): 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

From all indications Northerners love a lawless country without respect to rule of law or country ran with Sharia laws..at the same time they want to tag other tribes along by force,...it won't work
Re: Igboho: Produce 12 Yoruba Nation Agitators On July 29, Court Orders DSS by SolarEdge: 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
So what should I do?

SEE HOW YOU CAN DISCARD YOUR GENERATOR PERMANENTLY AND START ENJOYING AT LEAST 16HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY. CLICK THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Igboho: Produce 12 Yoruba Nation Agitators On July 29, Court Orders DSS by Gfskw: 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Igboho: Produce 12 Yoruba Nation Agitators On July 29, Court Orders DSS by Ellasure: 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
If Benin Republic authorities can arrange a court processes and proceedings within a day of an incident and nigeria cannot arrange court processes in twenty five days for offenders, I don't know again what our judiciary has been turned to.

We are now a fourth world country not third world country anymore.

Shame of a country.
Re: Igboho: Produce 12 Yoruba Nation Agitators On July 29, Court Orders DSS by Basher8583: 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
Jerryherd:

Small but far better than Arewa with 90% poverty rate, highest number of out of school children, very uneducated people, most insecured region of West Africa, the most shameless disgrace Monafiq, shame and disgrace to Islamic Nation progressing

Come did we complain or cry like you always cry up and down.

Those who want to be educated like me get the best education those who don't want to are okay with thier existence and they're not complaining about it.

This is a clear difference for you to note
Re: Igboho: Produce 12 Yoruba Nation Agitators On July 29, Court Orders DSS by Leo588(m): 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
This reminds me of Wadume! The crazy and heartless kidnapper and killer
Re: Igboho: Produce 12 Yoruba Nation Agitators On July 29, Court Orders DSS by skywalker240(m): 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
southniyikaye:
;Dsmall Benin is giving them a wake up call
Who even know if this one is eye service
Re: Igboho: Produce 12 Yoruba Nation Agitators On July 29, Court Orders DSS by Amanda4life: 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
NIGERIA CAN BE DELIVERED.

HE WHO CREATED HEAVEN AND EARTH CAN DECIDE TO TURN THE TABLES. ONLY FOR HIS NAME TO BE PRAISE D.
WE HAVE SEEN HAPPEN BEFORE.

SO LONG AS THE WORLD MOVES ROUND.TABLES CAN FOLLOW THE PATH OF ORBIT

I KNOW THAT MANY NIGERIA N HAVE LOST HOPE, BUT HOPE CAN BE RESTORED.

MARK MY WORLD
Re: Igboho: Produce 12 Yoruba Nation Agitators On July 29, Court Orders DSS by Pickieox(m): 11:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
keentola:
If you're looking for ways to update your library with good books, you can contact me.
Notable books I have in my library:
Soldiers of Fortune by Max Siollun
All Chimamanda's books
Ben Okri's books
Dan Brown's
Munroe, Osteen, Benny Hinn and other Christian authors.
Books on civil war.
Books on self-development.
Books on Politics and Philosophy.
Autobiographies and Biographies.
Rare Books
Programming Books

I just save your number now...

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Produce 12 Yoruba Nation Agitators On July 29, Court Orders DSS by Pickieox(m): 11:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
Amanda4life:
NIGERIA CAN BE DELIVERED.

HE WHO CREATED HEAVEN AND EARTH CAN DECIDE TO TURN THE TABLES. ONLY FOR HIS NAME TO BE PRAISE D.
WE HAVE SEEN HAPPEN BEFORE.

SO LONG AS THE WORLD MOVES ROUND.TABLES CAN FOLLOW THE PATH OF ORBIT

I KNOW THAT MANY NIGERIA N HAVE LOST HOPE, BUT HOPE CAN BE RESTORED.

MARK MY WORLD

Continue waiting grin grin grin
Re: Igboho: Produce 12 Yoruba Nation Agitators On July 29, Court Orders DSS by Amanda4life: 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
THERE PEOPLE WHO HAVE COVENANT WITH HUMAN BLOOD AND JUST BECAUSE THE UNDERSTOOD THAT THE WORLD IS BUILT THE WORLD IS BUILT WITH THE FOUNDATION OF BLOOD SACRIFICE, HENCE THEY DECIDE TO FOLLOW THE PATH OF BLOOD CONVE NANT WITH HUMAN DAILY SACRIFICE WH8CH HELPS THEM TO RULE THE WORLD, OR PUTTHE WORLD aRÓUND THEM UNDER THEIR fEET.
BUT THE WILL FALL ASLEEP SOON.

IT WILL LOOK LIKE A DREAM
Re: Igboho: Produce 12 Yoruba Nation Agitators On July 29, Court Orders DSS by Ogbeniomo: 12:45am On Jul 24, 2021
seunlayi:

“We thank God for democracy, in a democratic environment, there should be freedom of speech and when you have a population of more than 120 million in a single country, not all those people in the country will be satisfied the way the country is.

“Take any country in the world, even in the West and where it appears the economy is alright and things are right, there are still people who are not satisfied with what is happening over there.

“In our country here, we have had people who have voiced it out, that this is what they would prefer, but you must understand that they don’t represent probably the majority of the country.

“As those groups are saying what they are saying, and they are alright to say what they want to say because of democracy, and that is the way they feel.

“Even the leaders in those states and the leaders in those various zones are not totally in agreement that the part of the country should break up, what we can say is that we shouldn’t over the beach the situation, what we’re looking for is peace, once there is a correction of what they are complaining about, staying together would be the best but, again everybody has the freedom to speak out their mind.

“We should look at the difficulties and the various things that will happen if we break up, but if we correct the problems that are agitating our minds, I believe that things will be alright,” Kumuyi said.
You what do u say?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikano Denies Link With Atiku Abubakar / Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer / $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.