Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

CS TIPS!! On How To Remain Poor Forever (see List) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / CS TIPS!! On How To Remain Poor Forever (see List) (527 Views)

How To Remain Focused And Not Miss A Money Opportunity / 10 Million To Remain In Nigeria Or A Canadian Visa / Join This Whatsapp Comedy Group And Say Good-bye To Boredom Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CS TIPS!! On How To Remain Poor Forever (see List) by James1998: 11:28am On Jul 23, 2021
CS TIPS!! On How To Remain Poor Forever (See List)

You will remain poor forever if you continue doing these things.
Someone forwarded this piece to me on WhatsApp, and I find it interesting. Decided to make some adjustments and share with us here. It reads,

Add me as friend on coolstories forum use link to add me up let chat and read more stories on coolstories forum
https://coolstories.com.ng/members/justiceidekuku/

Character they say is the beauty of a woman and money is the beauty of a man that’s why every man desires success and a luxurious lifestyle.

There are certain things men do in their daily life activities that hinders their opportunity to success. They may see it as a way out of poverty, but woefully, it’s the gateway to the throne of everlasting poverty. Sapa level.

There are many habits that can keep a man in the circle of poverty. They are as follows, use link to access all this things

https://coolstories.com.ng/forums/topic/cs-tips-on-how-to-remain-poor-forever-see-list/

(1) (Reply)

Gorilla Vs Polar Bear / If You Laugh And Crack Your Ribs Don't Hold Me Responsible / Exam Palava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.