Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

I Need The Strength To Continue. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need The Strength To Continue. (390 Views)

I Pray God Gives Me The Strength To Abstain, Marry As A Virgin - Actor Chidi Ike / Strength To Carry Your Cross Daily And Follow JESUS / Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria May Continue To Struggle If. .. " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need The Strength To Continue. by Melimolli(f): 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
You all have been great help. Thanks
Re: I Need The Strength To Continue. by XXXXTENTACION: 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ogbeni better compose yaself na who die na him lose undecided
Re: I Need The Strength To Continue. by MamaC0co: 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
Melimolli:
I pray for help, because all those around me have neglected me, I'm in my lowest, depression eats me deep, I go to bed heavy in heart, and these days the break of dawn scares me. I have prayed and I believe answers will come as the Lord liveth.
I pray for peace in this moment of trouble and increase to anyone out there whom God will use to bring hope to me. Please if God leads you please help me with anything God is putting in your heart. My no is 07051388052

Please give up dear. Just give up already.. cool cool cool cool cool wink wink

(1) (Reply)

ā€¨difrences Btwn Speaking In Tongue,praying,and Speaking In Other Tongues:part 2 / A New World / Another African President Departing Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.