Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife (60095 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses / The Aircraft Assembled By These South African Teenagers Has Successfully Landed / Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by achiever12: 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
ablejesus26:

Your reasoning is barbaric, boy.
You sound like a tout with destructive tendencies, boy.
You can call out an elder who goes wrong,you can criticize them,but only hoodlums and disrespectful kids with poor home training go about cursing and insulting people old enough to be their father�.

And the failed leaders you are defending, how do they sound? They sound like holy people that must be worshipped despite all their intentional failures, right?

Continue living in denial and self deception until these basttard leaders ruin the future of your children completely, while using your money to send their kids to the UK for studies.

Ọ̀dẹ̀, òpònú

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by BlackFlamefromP: 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
Good luck to your sentiments and fantasies. Just watch your back though!

onuman:

[s]You would as well say that those who campaigned for independence for Nigeria had wild and unachievable dreams.

Sovereignty of Nigeria, or indeed, any country made up of different regions, holds only when the majority of the different regions in the country agree to continue to have the country retain the sovereignty.

Sovereignty is not granted a country for one group to hide under sovereignty of the country to dehumanize other groups in the country.
Arewa soldiers restructured Nigeria politically and created too many states in the old northern region, and from the too many states, Arewa draws excess political representation to the NASS and FEC. Arewa uses the political overrepresentation to decide what can be in Nigeria.

Arewa now asks others who ask for political restructuring to come to the NASS overpopulated by Arewa Reps, if they want political restructuring. Intelligence by half for those Arewa people telling others to come to the NASS for political restructuring of Nigeria.

Arewa also adopted sharia criminal justice system not allowed by the constitution supervised by northern military dictators.
Boko Haram says it’s fighting for a Nigeria to be governed by Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

Divide Nigeria via referendum - or by force[/s].
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by ablejesus26(m): 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
achiever12:

And the failed leaders you are defending, how do they sound? They sound like holy people that must be worshipped despite all their intentional failures, right?

Continue living in denial and self deception until these basttard leaders ruin the future of your children completely, while using your money to send their kids to the UK for studies.

Ọ̀dẹ̀, òpònú

This little kid has zero chance of being sensible �.
I said you can call out any leader who fails in their duty, you can criticize them, but only a useless child like yourself will openly curse and insult thier elders.
Efulefu nkita ara.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by Charly68: 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
Thank God for Kabiyesi's move ,surely he would resolve the imbroglio with the array of these creme de la creme
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by achiever12: 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
ablejesus26:

This little kid has zero chance of being sensible �.
I said you can call out any leader who fails in their duty, you can criticize them, but only a useless child like yourself will openly curse and insult thier elders.
Efulefu nkita ara.

So, how many of them have you criticised?
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by ablejesus26(m): 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
achiever12:

So, how many of them have you criticised, you fool?

Ezi I criticize any of them who doesn't do well to positively utilize the mandate given to them by the people,but I am not a useless never do well, hoodlum like you,who go about insulting or cursing his elders.
Ezi aburu onu.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by ablejesus26(m): 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
achiever12:

So, how many of them have you criticised, you fool?

You cursed thing,I criticize them all leaders who do not live to expectations,but I am not cursed and useless like you to throw curses as elders.
Onye nzuzu �
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by seyz91(m): 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
cheesy
Aduroja123:

While Awolowo would be his Vice President. wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by BLAISECAMPAORE: 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
Wickedfact:

Fulanis ar cowards, they don't win wars. During the civil war, how many fulani military commanders excelled in their tasks?

Delusional Foo.l grin

Why is Illorin (Yorubaland) ruled by a Fulani Emir?
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by onuman: 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
BlackFlamefromP:
Good luck to your sentiments and fantasies. Just watch your back though!

Good luck to your fantasy about Nigeria continuing in this rigged and lopsided political structure and governance system.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by BLAISECAMPAORE: 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
Wickedfact:

No one is begging the FG. I know you desert-dwelling animals are slow in the head, but no one is begging the FG. Let your illiterate quota-system lawyers go and process Igboho's extradition. Benin republic is populated by Yorubas. Igboho is in safe hands and you cows now look very stupid.

If you were not a slow and unintelligent dunce you would know the FG has Igbohoe exactly where they want him.

Away from making further trouble in Nigeria and under the nose of Ambassador Buratai and the Benin justice system tongue
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by BLAISECAMPAORE: 4:34pm On Jul 23, 2021
onuman:

Good luck to your fantasy about Nigeria continuing in this rigged and lopsided political structure and governance system.

Go and play politics and quit fooling yourself.

The only thing breaking is your fragile heart because I assure you 100% that Naija ain't going nowhere just cos you have made yourselves politically irrelevant. with your senseless, tactless politicking.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by achiever12: 4:34pm On Jul 23, 2021
ablejesus26:

You cursed thing,I criticize them all leaders who do not live to expectations,but I am not cursed and useless like you to throw curses as elders.
Onye nzuzu �

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by achiever12: 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2021
ablejesus26:

Ezi I criticize any of them who doesn't do well to positively utilize the mandate given to them by the people,but I am not a useless never do well, hoodlum like you,who go about insulting or cursing his elders.
Ezi aburu onu.

From their comments you will know them. How do you differ now from a child raised in the gutter with the way you comment?
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by Edmanpumpin(m): 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
ablejesus26:
Chia they have tried for igboho,next time make him no dey run mouth against the leaders of the land.
Being a freedom fighter should not make you loose yourself and respect for elders.
Shut your disgusting mouth up.
You can go play with sand Mofo, instead of making f**l of yourself online.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by Edmanpumpin(m): 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
Wickedfact:

Why did DSS not arrest him at home, they were reduced to hunting cats. grin

That list has DIG of Police, Professors and SANs. The Soyinka in it is a worshipper of our indigenous gods in Yoruba land, Dele Adesina is a Deacon in Winners, multiple times pilgrims in the Muslim Holy Land are there.

Whatever you and the idiots who sent you want, you will get it pressed down, shaken together and running over.

Well said and constructed. Succinct.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by Emilokoiyawon: 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
uthlaw:
since the creation of the universe,no single dead person among the traditional worshippers.... at least,they worship Allah,who do traditional worshippers worship?

We worship Eledumare the Source of all things. We honor our orishas (mediators) like Sango, Ogun, Osun, Elegba etc. We don't need a religion imposed by Arab slave traders. We are a proud people.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by BLAISECAMPAORE: 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
Wickedfact:

[s]Fulani wey dey live with animals or the one wey dey drink cow urine? [/s]

Fulani wey build Fulani emirate for ya backyard, come still dey build Mega Refinery again for ya backyard while you chop raw Sh1t for Yahoo plus tongue

Igbohoe dey roast inside hot Cotonou cell you dey here dey disgrace yourself all over thread grin

Lazy diabolical oloriburukus everywhere.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by seunowa(f): 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
Wickedfact:

Are you aware that Tolu Odebiyi is a serving Senator in the APC representing Ogun West?
In fact, Tolu Odebiyi is the Senator representing Yewa land which borders Benin republic. Yewa land has been hard hit by the fulanis.
You ought to be ashamed of yourself, talking like a bastard and a disgrace to Yorubaland.
Wickedfact love u jare....give den hot hot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by Elidrisy20: 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
List of his sponsors
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by BLAISECAMPAORE: 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
seunowa:

What a dis.grace.

See wetin dey wet your pant. Shameless.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by johntolu: 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
Wickedfact:

Servant? I laugh.
Last time, 4 of your Governors came to beg in Ibadan. Have you ever seen our Governors come to your barren region for meetings?
Remember Shasha? [/color]

This your post reminds me of when Buhari and his Arewa 'lapdogs', came to Ibadan, with the intent of intimidating Lam Adesina over the massacre of Fulani herdsmen in Oke Ogun area of Oyo state.
Lam Adesina told General Buhari to his face, that his action and demeanor over the killings in Oyo State, is unbecoming of a former Head of state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njAuDwn4b7w

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/day-lam-adesina-clashed-with-buhari-marwa-others/
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by BLAISECAMPAORE: 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
Wickedfact:
I can see desert-dwelling blockheads from the Sahel as well as one or two idiots who have mortgaged their parents for Tradermoni talking nonsense on this thread. Yorubas have the cure to your madness and very very soon, you will wish you never attacked Yorubas.

I will like to see the list drawn up by the quota-system lawyers who want to prosecute Igboho. At least, in Kanu's case, the AGF, DSS DG, Prison Comptroller General, Prosecutor and Judge are all Northerners. All of them against Kanu.

Another thing is that Ooni is the head of Yorubas home and abroad. Yorubas in Republic of Benin are under the Ooni. Yorubas are the ones in charge of Igboho's trial.

What a cursed, brainless f.ool.

You're not ashamed that an illiterate criminal like Igbohhoe engaged in forgery, forcing your Ooni to draw up a list of your leaders to go hop on ordinary Benin Republic judges d1cks to beg for his neck grin grin

Igbohoe has made the FG's job super easy and I can just imagine Malami & Buratai laughing at the illiterate in between bites of Kilishi
grin grin
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
I love yoruba leaders on this...
Please don't blame Igbo leaders that much,they are still living in fear due to the war they lost and the continued obvious hate towards them.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by SolarEdge: 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
Good

SEE HOW YOU CAN DISCARD YOUR GENERATOR PERMANENTLY AND START ENJOYING AT LEAST 16HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY. CLICK THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by Jostoman: 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
Dabronze:
second in command to igboho (Adogan) was shot more than 50 times if he had gun he would have killed more than 20 on that day
When Igboho went to seriki fulani he was attack by the fulanis and get shot he collect the gun from them if he had intention of killing them he would hav do it
yes now
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by Gfskw: 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by Wickedfact: 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
BLAISECAMPAORE:

Fulani wey build Fulani emirate for ya backyard, come still dey build Mega Refinery again for ya backyard while you chop raw Sh1t for Yahoo plus tongue

Igbohoe dey roast inside hot Cotonou cell you dey here dey disgrace yourself all over thread grin

Lazy diabolical oloriburukus everywhere.

I am not yet replying idiots. When I am, I will inform you.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by Wickedfact: 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
seunowa:

Those cursed desert-dwelling animals don't know anything yet. They will still run like Dan Fodio their cowardly ancestor.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by BLAISECAMPAORE: 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
Wickedfact:

I am not yet replying my idiotic m.other. When I am, I will inform you.

You get answer? Abi no be Fulani dey rule Illorin come dey build refinery for ya backyard to create jobs make poverty no kill una?

Make una no dey chop raw sh1T with Agege bread?

Bigoted, demented F.ool. I am here for you.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by BLAISECAMPAORE: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
Wickedfact:

[s]Those cursed desert-dwelling animals don't know anything yet. They will still run like Dan Fodio their cowardly ancestor.[/s]

Raw Sh1t digesting slowpoke still making smelly mouth...una get talk?

Herdsmen attack...na 400m sprint to Benin Republic grin

DSS raid....coward Igbohoe pick race to Benin, forge passport to save his neck only to land in hot Cotonou jail abandoning fake juju grin grin

Who even run pass your gutless ancestors wey even flee at the sight of Dahomey ladies? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stingman:
.....Under King Ghezo, the Dahomey Empire grew strong and ruthless from their manner of slave raiding and attacking under neighbouring states. Abeokuta was a constant victim of this harassment; four times they invaded Abeokuta but only the last two Invasions were deadly and were recorded in history.

The Invasion of Abeokuta in 1851 (the same year Lagos was bombarded by the British Naval forces) brought to light the secret weapon of the Dahomey Nation. It’s deadly and ruthless Amazons!

The first Invasion took place on Monday the 3rd of March 1851 around 3.43 pm. Commander Forbes, a British Naval officer, and Mr Beecroft, the consul for the Bights of Benin and Biafra were at Abomey (the capital of Dahomey) to make a deal to stop the incessant raids on Abeokuta and its neighbouring states. It was during this meeting that the Dahomeans concluded their plans of attacking Abeokuta once again...

As they marched towards Abeokuta, they captured the small town of Ishaga 17 Miles from Abeokuta and had the Baale and the people pledge their support to them. The Baale of Ishaga pleaded with the Dahomeans to delay the time of its attack on Abeokuta, advising them to attack from the side of the ruined walls, this plan was to give Abeokuta time to prepare and be ready for the attack...

At that time, it was a barbaric custom for the Egba warrior to cut the head and the genitals of their first captured victim and send it as a trophy to the Alake. When those who entered the town first were captured and killed and the trophy was sent to Alake, it was then the Egba’s found that they had been fighting with women..........................................excerpts from Guardian newspaper) 14/7/2019

https://www.nairaland.com/5301107/vs-yorubas

Ignorant descendant of gutless cowards tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post / Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta / Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.