Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife (60089 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses / The Aircraft Assembled By These South African Teenagers Has Successfully Landed / Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
Joromi1:

That's what Ooni said. But Ignogho's detention and witch-hunt by the Fulani government will equally be addressed.

Yes, they will cover it as a matter of urgency now.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by ablejesus26(m): 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
Edmanpumpin:

Shut your disgusting mouth up.
You can go play with sand Mofo, instead of making f**l of yourself online.

Chia shame on you�.
You just painted yourself as a useless person just bcus you can't control your frustration which ofcus I have no hands in�.
Shameless something.

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by ablejesus26(m): 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
achiever12:

From their comments you will know them. How do you differ now from a child raised in the gutter with the way you comment?

Shut your trap hypocritical cockhead like you,I thought I was responding to a human being at first and boom all of a sudden as a thug and hoodlums who came from the slums you resulted to insults, you got wat you dished out kid�
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by ablejesus26(m): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
achiever12:

Imagine this cursed hypocrite. Your filthy response to my comment shows that you are a dumb senseless idiot pretending at sanctimony, whereas you are morally dirtier than a pig

If you are not cursed and destined to be useless and unfortunate forever, you will know that your useless coconut head dished out insult into my mention first,and you are getting served.
Oloriburuku alayebeje, onikure�.
You think you can throw curses as a cursed thing,I go help you multiply that curse wey dey your head by 7x
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by fablani(m): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
flokii:

You can't learn cos you hate yourselves in that part of the country.

Yorubas think of how to develop Yorubaland for progress and continuity while Igbos think of how to acquire wealth by any means, then go home to oppress their village people. Later they will say their wicked uncle wants to kill them.

I didn't seek for your opinion

Please if you don't develop your region, how will it be attractive to investors? or you expect a Yoruba man that thinks of how SW will progress to come and develop Igboland for you Igbos?
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by achiever12: 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
ablejesus26:

If you are not cursed and destined to be useless and unfortunate forever, you will know that your useless coconut head dished out insult into my mention first,and you are getting served.
Oloriburuku alayebeje, onikure�.
You think you can throw curses as a cursed thing,I go help you multiply that curse wey dey your head by 7x

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by achiever12: 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
ablejesus26:

Shut your trap hypocritical cockhead like you,I thought I was responding to a human being at first and boom all of a sudden as a thug and hoodlums who came from the slums you resulted to insults, you got wat you dished out kid�

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by ablejesus26(m): 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
achiever12:

Lolz. Those who gave birth to your cursed self must have dipped you in the water of curse. That must be why your souls is filled with so much filthy utterances. The curse they place on your destiny is working seriously.

Coming from someone whose late father chose to hang himself the day he was born ��.

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by ablejesus26(m): 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
achiever12:

You sound dumb and stupid at every turn. There must be a disconnection between your cursed brain and your fingersm

Coming from someone carrying a dead thing and a big for nothing useless head��.

Olodo oshi.�
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by achiever12: 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
ablejesus26:

Coming from someone carrying a dead thing and a big for nothing useless head��.

Olodo oshi.�

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by achiever12: 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
ablejesus26:

Coming from someone whose late father chose to hang himself the day he was born ��.

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by ablejesus26(m): 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
achiever12:

So, you this dog is still barking. Haven't you eaten the shiit I served you? Cursed nkita

I know you have close to 7m moniker so if them ban you no be ���.
Me I am not as useless like you so I have just one I am done with you �.

Someone who failure and bad luck can never be separated from each other like you should be avoided �.

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by ablejesus26(m): 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
achiever12:

You mean your father hanged himself after discovering that your pregnancy actually belong to one of your prostitute mother's clients?

Poor man. To think he wasted his life caring for, you, a product of prostitution.

Why did your late father hung himself the day he saw your face�.

Abeg carry your cursed head dey go abeg�.

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by achiever12: 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
ablejesus26:

Why did your late father hung himself the day he saw your face�.

Abeg carry your cursed head dey go abeg�.

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by achiever12: 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
ablejesus26:

I know you have close to 7m moniker so if them ban you no be ���.
Me I am not as useless like you so I have just one I am done with you �.

Someone who failure and bad luck can never be separated from each other like you should be avoided �.

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by ablejesus26(m): 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
achiever12:

Forget about that. Let's focus on why your father and mother transferred everlasting curses in you and your siblings.

I heard your father has a thing for underaged girls and one of the girls' parent placed a generational curse on him.

Ndo,, Mr cursed man

You were born, father hung himself�.
You were born mother ran mad mysteriously upto today no hope of getting better.�
You can't stop stealing groundnut, biscuits,maggi �.
You were born, problem and bad luck can't stop following your household �.
And you say you are not curse�.
Oga forget about getting help you are cursed na your destiny,just accept am like that�.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by achiever12: 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
ablejesus26:

You were born mother ran mad mysteriously upto today no hope of getting better.�
Oga forget about getting help you are cursed na your destiny,just accept am like that�.

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by achiever12: 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
ablejesus26:

You call yourself ablejesus, but you are talking like satan.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by ejimatic: 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
Kwanza:
https://www.nairaland.com/6663707/ooni-caucus-rallies-yoruba-leaders#103979591

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/23/sunday-igboho-full-list-of-yoruba-leaders-assembled-by-ooni-of-ife/?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true
p. My question is :what did Sunday Igboho do that merit home inavasion and his being declared wanted by the DSS? The answer that came my mind is Igangan saga!
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by ablejesus26(m): 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
achiever12:

You call yourself ablejesus, but you are talking like satan.

Yours is a cursed life, boy

Ok so I should let you throw curses at me without sending it back to the sender with double interest abi�.
You own case is settled just accept your fate na your destiny ��

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by achiever12: 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
ablejesus26:

Ok so I should let you throw curses at me without sending it back to the sender with double interest abi�.
You own case is settled just accept your fate na your destiny ��

Lolz. Name of Jesus, conduct of Satan.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by ablejesus26(m): 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
achiever12:

Lolz. Name of Jesus, conduct of Satan.

Cursed life personified.

Have you asked your prostitute mother why he pushed your pregnancy on your unfortunate father?

Oga you threw insults into my mention first �.
You better shift before your mother bites you��. adding madness to your numerous problems is not a good idea oo��
Omo iya werey

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by uthlaw: 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

We worship Eledumare the Source of all things. We honor our orishas (mediators) like Sango, Ogun, Osun, Elegba etc. We don't need a religion imposed by Arab slave traders. We are a proud people.
who is Eledumare?
sango don die
ogun n osun are Waters,who created water?
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by achiever12: 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2021
ablejesus26:

Oga you threw insults into my mention first �.
You better shift before your mother bites you��. adding madness to your numerous problems is not a good idea oo��
Omo iya werey

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by Orpe7(m): 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
Why add Dele Momodu
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by Mrsimpleworld: 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
I saw more of buhari loyalists in this list than broad minded people
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by Bimpe29: 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
I hope this epic solidarity will help him out.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by lovelyadeola(m): 6:40am On Jul 24, 2021
favor914:
Fulanis forever winning, agidi they beat una, politics also the same thing? Keep wailing empty Barrel, you are too wise for yourself.
But they failed in containing their boko and bandits boiz which are killing them in dozens
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by DonroxyII: 10:05am On Jul 24, 2021
AuroraB:
Do they want to go and beg Buhari/Benin republic or something
I don't understand this. Or tell the court to...I don't understand... whatever they intend doing with this committee, make dem keep their dignity while at it lipsrsealed
They should be inaugurated to ensure fair hearing and soft landing!
Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by AuroraB(f): 10:20am On Jul 24, 2021
DonroxyII:
They should be inaugurated to ensure fair hearing and soft landing!
Okay.
I thought they'd have heard from Igboho. Know if he's cool with that. He's come a long way. The asylum he seek is the best at the moment, pray he's granted that.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kwanza:

He risks 21 years imprisonment over the “doctored” Beninese passport he tendered to Immigration officials while trying to flee via the country to Germany.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/23/sunday-igboho-full-list-of-yoruba-leaders-assembled-by-ooni-of-ife/?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

This is a classical case of jumping from frying pan to fire.

If he stayed in Nigeria and allowed DSS to capture him he would be out by 2023 now Benin Republic will keep him for at least 21 years for japaing with fake passport.

Re: Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife by ejimatic: 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kwanza:

Kabiyesi Baba ! This
committeee may not be necessary..It will waste our time on Igboho matter.What we need is for you to meet Alafin Of Oyo Oba Of Lagos and other First class obas on Igboho matters.Then make your demand to the presidency and Benin government.All will be over. With due respect Kabiyesi Baba help us look into this .When Fahwehinmi was remanded by Babaginda because of his misrule in Nigeria only late Oba Sijuwade Okunade processed his release.The military junta through SSS men brought him to Ile-Ife palace and handed him over to the Ooni in the presence of Fawehini mother .The present Oonirisa can do this for us too .Kabiyesi Baba oooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure / Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.