Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,841 members, 7,862,757 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

Nairabet Is Scam - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nairabet Is Scam (849 Views)

Nairabet Is The Nigerian Most Fraudulent Betting Company / Bet9ja Is Overrated! Nairabet Is The King Of Odds / Two Major Reasons Why Nairabet Is Better Than Bet9ja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairabet Is Scam by NairabetNaScam: 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
Guys could you believe that I withdrew money from this site, 5700 the rejected it and returned the money back to my account, saying I cannot withdraw my deposit. Meanwhile it was #5300 that I deposited. After some series of losses and winnings, I was able to get #5700 and decided to withdraw all fund but this criminal website nairabet rejected the withdrawal. The reason why I was even withdrawing all my fund was because they don't give bonus in 3 games accumator and I discovered other deceitful things on their site. I left them in 2019, just decided to come back and see if they have improved but they are worst.
I later played a combo with 1k since they don't want me to withdraw, 4 games and 3 won then the last game was Italy vs Spain which I gave Italy double chance, it was supposed to be a win but I later discovered that the Italy vs Spain game I picked is the one scheduled for October and not Europe cup. So I asked nairabet to void the last game which is the Italy vs Spain game and pay me winnings for the other 3 won games in the ticket but they refused. I asked for cashout on the ticket so I can cash out from the other winnings but they refused. Cashout has never appeared on that ticket.

The one that angers me now is that I withdrew #1,100 from that account since 9th of July but this criminals have not paid me. All their customer cares kept saying is that they have forwarded my complaints. Common 1k withdrawal they cannot pay. I won't advice anyone to get into nairabet, they are scammers. Other betting websites I use, they pay you even on Sunday if you request for withdrawal and it doesnt exceed 5 minutes but this thieves called nairabet were telling me that the reason I didn't receive my withdrawal was because I made the withdrawal on Friday and Saturday/Sunday is not working days. This is two weeks and they have not paid my withdrawal and they are asking me to still wait till october for the Italy vs Spain game.

You can see screenshot of the combo I played and also my withdrawal which was not received.

Re: Nairabet Is Scam by Seniorwriter(m): 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
The owner's name is AKIN ALABI, try engage him via his social media presence...he is also a political office holder.

I hardly trade on normal soccer ill rather go with my e-sport earning activities that gives me @least $30 on a daily.

@SeniorWriter
Re: Nairabet Is Scam by NairabetNaScam: 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
Seniorwriter:
The owner's name is AKIN ALABI, try engage him via his social media presence...he is also a political office holder.

I hardly trade on normal soccer ill rather go with my e-sport earning activities that gives me @least $30 on a daily.

@SeniorWriter
I will do that

(1) (Reply)

Biggest FPL In Nigeria. 10 Million Prize. FREE Entry! / Lukaku Questions The Act Of Taking A Knee Before A Football Match / Chelsea 0-1 Manchester City / Man Utd 0-1 A.villa (nigerian Fan Reactions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.