Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund (35740 Views)

Christiano Ronaldo Rescues Manchester United From Losing To Atalanta (Pics) / Arsenal Sign Pierre-emerick Aubameyang From Borussia Dortmund / Bacrelona Signs Dembele From Borussia Dortmund For £97m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by richmanrichard: 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
good move but the price is too much.Another problem is that the manager is clueless and wud waste his talent and turn him to another average player.
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by Yousuf2001(m): 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
Check out obi cubana
networth Cars, And
house of Obi Cubana, dangote is richer than him

https:///2W37xEU
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by fergie001: 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2021
Angelfrost:
Come, hands and eyes off Kalvin please... Make I no swear for United this season o! undecided
Kalvin Philips is a United Player.....He knows that. He needs an UP in his career.
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by Joetttimua1811(m): 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
Correct...... Good news to man U fans
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by skywalker240(m): 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
Lamasta:
Fergie001 looking at You right now grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by abeliver: 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
this one will come and flop...
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by fergie001: 3:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
Lamasta:

looking at You right now grin
Una don carry Kane nah......but you guys will still fail next season.
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by Calicoe: 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
Chelsea please sign somebody na others dey re-enforce una just dey dull. I no fit endure timo werner this season o

1 Like

Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by xxxXXXxxx: 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
Welcome on board!
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
Olote ni yin o bros

BKayy:
Chai. I hate this news.
But why the excess pictures? Is it because of girls or what?
When Lokonga was signed by Arsenal, you people posted one picture here but una don see fine boy come post seven picture in a forum where the limit is 4.
Una wan make feminists kill themselves with dildos toady?
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by Lamasta(m): 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
fergie001:

Una don carry Kane nah......but you guys will still fail next season.
We are leaving the carabao cup for Man Utd next season and going for champions league and premier league

Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by Kyase(m): 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
Angelfrost:
The pressure on this guy will be massive and monumental... I just hope he delivers quickly and shuts up the teeming haters.

Congrats to Fergie001, kyase, Xynerise, and Ray07.

I hope you guys equally grab Raphael Varane from Madrid, and any decent 9.

...And for fvck sake, offload those two idiotic Frenchmen: The hair stylist and that one that keeps forming fine boy in front of goal! tongue

P.S... Y'all need to quit eyeing Kalvin Philips. We ain't selling! embarassed undecided
We want Philips and we will get him
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by Ray07(m): 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
Angelfrost:
The pressure on this guy will be massive and monumental... I just hope he delivers quickly and shuts up the teeming haters.

Congrats to Fergie001, kyase, Xynerise, and Ray07.

I hope you guys equally grab Raphael Varane from Madrid, and any decent 9.

...And for fvck sake, offload those two idiotic Frenchmen: The hair stylist and that one that keeps forming fine boy in front of goal! tongue

P.S... Y'all need to quit eyeing Kalvin Philips. We ain't selling! embarassed undecided
thank you o
Some people are in severe pain grin
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by oxsyoo9: 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
PriestlyLawyer1:
Sancho have never replicated his Borussia Dortmund form when putting on the England colours. A player that failed to get minutes in the Euros for England with the likes of Saka preferred to him.

He is so good in Germany. Will he replicate that form in England. Fingers crossed �
did you watch all the England matches in EURO?
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by fergie001: 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
Kyase:

We want Philips and we will get him
MUST angelfrost

Lamasta:

We are leaving the carabao cup for Man Utd next season and going for champions league and premier league
Mtchew, common Chelsea, una no fit score.

Champions League ko, Nigerian league ni.... I no put hope for United next season... na "Operation bad Belle" next season grin grin
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by Nupslam: 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
This signing makes no sense to me ..is he better than Facundo..this is just where united always gets it wrong ..mark my words Sancho will be one of the worst signings in united history..said so about Pogba and I was proved right said it about Sanchez and it was so
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by Rashkeed(m): 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ode
yetunsbay:
u might be older d dude I guess but he can buy everything abt u. Stop the hate
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by izubext007: 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
Welcome home bro.
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by Guyman111: 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
BKayy:
Chai. I hate this news.
But why the excess pictures? Is it because of girls or what?
When Lokonga was signed by Arsenal, you people posted one picture here but una don see fine boy come post seven picture in a forum where the limit is 4.
Una wan make feminists kill themselves with dildos toady?
You can't compare Buhari and Putin
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by Kyase(m): 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
fergie001:

MUST angelfrost

Champions League ko, Nigerian league ni.... I no put hope for United next season... na "Operation bad Belle" next season grin grin
A must
Angrlfrost grin
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by SolarEdge: 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ok

SEE HOW YOU CAN DISCARD YOUR GENERATOR PERMANENTLY AND START ENJOYING AT LEAST 16HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY. CLICK THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by Najdorf: 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
He has the potential to be one of the best in the world

1 Like

Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by DryMouth: 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
fergie001:

The hair stylist will go first.....Sooner or sooner, fine boy will follow him. Then the Brazilian midfielder who is more interested in the tattoo shop than having a proper football vision will be warming up to return to Donetsk.

As for Kalvin, he is a United Player already..Just watch.

I expect nothing from Jadon than learning new dancing skills from Lingard & losing Penalties.
I swear i hate that guy!
He can't even pass the ball properly.
Mctominay is far better than the idiot.
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by DryMouth: 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
Nupslam:
This signing makes no sense to me ..is he better than Facundo..this is just where united always gets it wrong ..mark my words Sancho will be one of the worst signings in united history..said so about Pogba and I was proved right said it about Sanchez and it was so
Pogba is never a failure.
Stop the hate
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by Gfskw: 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
TEAMVIEVER...they'll keep on viewing others win.
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by Lamasta(m): 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
fergie001:

But una don buy Sancho na at least una go compete for top 4 as usual....But na Liverpool and Chelsea we never hear from abi dem still dey strategize ni

1 Like

Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by Lamasta(m): 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
Najdorf:
He has the potential to be one of the best in
Man united
Fixed
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by fergie001: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
DryMouth:

I swear i hate that guy!
He can't even pass the ball properly.
Mctominay is far better than the idiot.
He runs round the pitch, doing nothing.

You are seeing him run around oooo...but output is Zero.
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by yetunsbay(m): 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
Rashkeed:
Ode
knw the context of a sentence before giving adjective. Point out where 'ode' manifest.... if not you
Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by yetunsbay(m): 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
kingthreat:

Yeah including your mum.
I'll pass across this. It's easy to identify product of motherless home.
One thing is sure is either you ain't raised by one (mother) then the reason of uttering such to motherhood rather than argue intelligently.

1 Like

Re: Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund by senatordave1(m): 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
fergie001:

MUST angelfrost

What is the use of scoring Chelsea and ending trophyless like man u? I think man u can vie for the league this coming season if you can add a prolific striker to your team and tie up varane's deal.but as of now,city is still ahead followed by utd and Liverpool.with arsenal's signings,I place them at par with chelsea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi / "I Would Have Committed Suicide" - Arsene Wenger / Asisat Oshoala Joins FC Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.