Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Christiano Ronaldo Rescues Manchester United From Losing To Atalanta (Pics) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Christiano Ronaldo Rescues Manchester United From Losing To Atalanta (Pics) (24584 Views)

Jadon Sancho Completes £73m Switch To Manchester United From Borussia Dortmund / Chelsea To Offload Unwanted Midfielder To Atalanta On A £13.5million Transfer Fe / Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christiano Ronaldo Rescues Manchester United From Losing To Atalanta (Pics) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2021
The Portuguese superstar has been on fire since re-singing from Juventus this summer and he was at his brilliant best against Atalanta on Tuesday.

Ronaldo equalised for United at the end of the first half, before saving the team in second half stoppage-time with a stunning volley.

Atalanta looked as if they were on the way to a priceless 2-1 victory thanks to Duvan Zapata's goal.

But Ronaldo delivered with the goods for United once again with just minutes remaining and it's a strike that will rank as one of his best for the club.

The guy really is inevitable.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is quite possibly the luckiest football manager ever as C. Ronaldo saved him from humiliation tonight.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christiano Ronaldo Rescues Manchester United From Losing To Atalanta (Pics) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2021
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is quite possibly the luckiest football manager ever.

176 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Christiano Ronaldo Rescues Manchester United From Losing To Atalanta (Pics) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 02, 2021
This father Abraham, both good on the pitch and in the other room lol

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christiano Ronaldo Rescues Manchester United From Losing To Atalanta (Pics) by Treasure17(m): 11:10pm On Nov 02, 2021
All hail the GOAT. The anointed one Cristiano Ronaldo.

133 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christiano Ronaldo Rescues Manchester United From Losing To Atalanta (Pics) by judinho07(m): 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
"omo to be honext..without cr7 i don't think pogba and co..will make it out of dat group..cause they are avrage.and some are below avrage..with their jjc couch..!!!!

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christiano Ronaldo Rescues Manchester United From Losing To Atalanta (Pics) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:27pm On Nov 02, 2021
The greatest of all time

The Goat of the goats

Hit like for CR7 joor

261 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Christiano Ronaldo Rescues Manchester United From Losing To Atalanta (Pics) by SnowSmile: 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2021
I got lots of things I would have loved to talk about ,about this man,but all I could say is :

CR7,Thank you !

It's a huge privilege that I was not told of your greatness,I witnessed it myself !
Once more,thank you,CR7.

162 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Christiano Ronaldo Rescues Manchester United From Losing To Atalanta (Pics) by Ezehillary(m): 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2021
If ronaldo is in french league he will be top scorer by now , but i did not call anybody's name ooh

175 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Christiano Ronaldo Rescues Manchester United From Losing To Atalanta (Pics) by paulolee(m): 11:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
dem don start.....d same cr7 dt was quiet against Leicester n Liverpool n all was calm...now noise don burst again bcox e scored forgetting dt a lewandowski did an hatrick too yesterday n nobody is talking...lewa is already 20 goals in just 14 games n nobody dey noise...
he had a nice game yesterday bt I no see man.u going far or winning any trophies dis season if dm continue to hope n depend on cr7 goals
Juve made d same mistake n na small porto dump dm out bcox dese lucky last minute goals would surely stop coming
the supporting cast of pogba, bruno, greenwood, rashford n lingaard need to step up or dese goals would b worthless bcoz e cnt even reach lewa on goals dis season talkless on beating dt machine..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christiano Ronaldo Rescues Manchester United From Losing To Atalanta (Pics) by paulolee(m): 11:38pm On Nov 02, 2021
Ezehillary:
If ronaldo is in french league he will be top scorer by now , but i did not call anybody's name ooh
no b lie bross...after being top scorer.....would d goals gv PSG d ucl??
abi na top scorer b ur concern?? or na d reason why man.u made him EPL highest paid..??
no matter d number of goals dt cr7 scores, hee cnt outscore lewa dts already on fire...winning trophies with d goals will mk dt move a success...
he broke goal records in Turin bt left a failure bcoz he didnt win d ucl he promised...
him scoring goals without winning any trophy in man.u is a big fail yo dt investment
a cr7 with 5 goals n trophy won is a big achievement than 20 goals with no trophy..
messi winning the ucl with 5 goals would be regarded n more appreciated dan cr7 scoring more goals n united going trophiless n dts my point
both are fantastic players bt dt time of helping dier teams to win games n trophies av passed DM.
dier team mates are now d factor dt guarantee trophies n dts were messi av d edge..
na wen season end naim una go understand...

12 Likes

Re: Christiano Ronaldo Rescues Manchester United From Losing To Atalanta (Pics) by paulolee(m): 11:40pm On Nov 02, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is quite possibly the luckiest football manager ever.
city vs united na Saturday....enjoy ur time while it lasts bcoz i no wan hear ole out after dt city game oo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christiano Ronaldo Rescues Manchester United From Losing To Atalanta (Pics) by Olaoluwa112(m): 12:29am On Nov 03, 2021
I think it's a good one for the United, considering the fact that a win at home against young boys is all that is needed for United to qualify for the uefa champions League round of 16..

Suiiiiii

7 Likes

Re: Christiano Ronaldo Rescues Manchester United From Losing To Atalanta (Pics) by ojaysam25(m): 12:34am On Nov 03, 2021
Ronaldo is the only reason ole still have a job and united are not going to play Europa league. These is the 3rd consecutive UCL match he has bail united out in injury time . someone said he is lucky but how can someone be lucky all the time

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christiano Ronaldo Rescues Manchester United From Losing To Atalanta (Pics) by Stanweezy(m): 12:52am On Nov 03, 2021
45+1
90+1

The guy is the real GOAT

Maguire is just a flop, it's only a clueless coach can make such flop a captain

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christiano Ronaldo Rescues Manchester United From Losing To Atalanta (Pics) by Milli10(m): 1:55am On Nov 03, 2021
Ronaldo is a goal machine. He always knows and stays at the angle where the goal would come from, and he knows best how to deal with that well..

I think his strength, physicality and the incessant hunger to put the ball at the back of the net given his age, is what keeps him at the top level.

I'm a die-hard Messi fan who has lost interest in Barcelona games these days but now focuses on Messi games at PSG..

But the more I wish Ronaldo would always have poor games and stop scoring goals, the more and higher goals he bangs in every game

Thanks to Ronaldo though, Ole would have for long been a Gunnar..

Meanwhile, despite the fact that Messi is still struggling to find his feet in Ligue 1, he still remains the GOAT soccer player to have ever graced the pitch.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christiano Ronaldo Rescues Manchester United From Losing To Atalanta (Pics) by WibusJaga: 4:41am On Nov 03, 2021

You should rather say Christiano Ronaldo rescues Ole again.
This is what that Ole should be telling him:
Oga Cr7 thank you Sir for saving my job again.

26 Likes

Re: Christiano Ronaldo Rescues Manchester United From Losing To Atalanta (Pics) by Nobody: 5:24am On Nov 03, 2021
GOAT.

But Lewandowski scored 3 goals plus one Assist yesterday.

You need to include Lewandowski in this GOAT war.

8 Likes

Re: Christiano Ronaldo Rescues Manchester United From Losing To Atalanta (Pics) by Jirehrealestate: 5:51am On Nov 03, 2021
Great goals no doubt. Cristiano appeared to be too smart for the Nerazzurri boys, I guess.

His composure is superb and his eyes always sparkled with anticipation in every inches to the 18-yard box.

Being a great player, mother-luck always finds a way to compensate him though. Something his peers scarcely get.

Keep on soaring!

Hopefully my G.O.A.T (Messi) does better today!

9 Likes

Re: Christiano Ronaldo Rescues Manchester United From Losing To Atalanta (Pics) by Alexas58: 6:22am On Nov 03, 2021
I’ve been opportuned to be entertained by this Great footballers in my lifetime.

Ronaldo
Messi
Ronaldinho

I think it’s a lot of fun watching people control and do whatever they want with the ball.

11 Likes

Re: Christiano Ronaldo Rescues Manchester United From Losing To Atalanta (Pics) by Fapemz: 6:22am On Nov 03, 2021
Wow
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Rescues Manchester United From Losing To Atalanta (Pics) by money121(m): 6:22am On Nov 03, 2021
Cool
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Rescues Manchester United From Losing To Atalanta (Pics) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:23am On Nov 03, 2021
Ronaldo is ole saving grace. If not for his impact in rescue situations like this ole would be out.
A draw result to save a job get limit

2 Likes

Re: Christiano Ronaldo Rescues Manchester United From Losing To Atalanta (Pics) by jojo1415: 6:24am On Nov 03, 2021
Ole rite now....I will flex Ronsldo this weekend grin
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Rescues Manchester United From Losing To Atalanta (Pics) by jojo1415: 6:25am On Nov 03, 2021
Ole rite now....I will flex Ronaldo this weekend grin

1 Like

Re: Christiano Ronaldo Rescues Manchester United From Losing To Atalanta (Pics) by Mandela89(f): 6:25am On Nov 03, 2021
Nice one
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Rescues Manchester United From Losing To Atalanta (Pics) by Anaerobi(m): 6:26am On Nov 03, 2021
CR7 made a mistake by rejoining Man United. That team don't have what it takes to keep his head up

5 Likes

Re: Christiano Ronaldo Rescues Manchester United From Losing To Atalanta (Pics) by potbelly(m): 6:27am On Nov 03, 2021
The only GOAT we know... cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christiano Ronaldo Rescues Manchester United From Losing To Atalanta (Pics) by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 03, 2021
Vhhff
Re: Christiano Ronaldo Rescues Manchester United From Losing To Atalanta (Pics) by Adakintroy: 6:29am On Nov 03, 2021
Christiano Ronaldo rescue man. U. Not ole tatics rescue.man u.

But if them loose is ole tactics. Not Ronaldo led man.U to a loose.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emiliano Sala: Family Of Missing Pilot Launch Gofundme Page For New Search / Oluwafemi Balogun For World Chess Cup 2017 In Tbilisi, Georgia / Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.