Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Arbitrage - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Arbitrage (463 Views)

Learn How To Do Arbitrage Sourcing Dollar At Official 415/$ Rate and sell 530/$ / Earn 20k Minimum Daily From Crypto Arbitrage...(don't MISS THIS!!) / 5 Best Websites For Mini-importation (e-commerce Arbitrage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arbitrage by Theocracy1979: 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
Arbitrage involves Buying and Reselling of Currencies like USD, Euro, pound, Ghanian cedis and many more to make profit.

If you want to earn 100k monthly Legally and with zero risk then you inbox me.
No time to waste....

Don't come to my inbox if you are not ready or serious.

If your are interested kindly inbox me on WhatsApp +2348074483218

Note: This is not for free, you will pay 15k and I will teach you everything you need to know about Arbitrage until you make your first 100k in Arbitrage.

Good luck
Re: Arbitrage by Dcnj(m): 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
Theocracy1979:
Arbitrage involves Buying and Reselling of Currencies like USD, Euro, pound, Ghanian cedis and many more to make profit.

If you want to earn 100k monthly Legally and with zero risk then you inbox me.
No time to waste....

Don't come to my inbox if you are not ready or serious.

If your are interested kindly inbox me on WhatsApp +2348074483218

Note: This is not for free, you will pay 15k and I will teach you everything you need to know about Arbitrage until you make your first 100k in Arbitrage.

Good luck

Hmmmmmm ... Hmmmmm.... you are asking for 15k to teach someone how to make 100k legally on a "Zero Risk Biz"

Are you NOT a bit too confused at the moment? Take a time out to reflect. The situation in the country could have really messed up your business ideas so bad that your help perfectly projects itself as a low budget scam (#No offense pls)

Oh well! Guessing you would have made more than a million this year if all "Risk lands at Zero"

2 Likes

Re: Arbitrage by Greenleaf247: 11:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
You said Zero risk and asking for 15k when you can take loan from bank and earn 1m or more daily since it zero risk undecided
Re: Arbitrage by Sammybase(m): 5:14am On Oct 27, 2021
i am doing this FX but that world zero risk is bullshit.....
Re: Arbitrage by Analasroston: 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2021
I guess that such an activity is called trading, but not arbitrage. However, maybe it also might be called like that. Actually, it's not difficult to learn how to buy and resell currency, the main idea here is to understand which currencies are the most suitable for this activity. Not all currencies can bring you profits and you should understand it. Nevertheless, you can try to trade for a bit and then determine whether this activity suits your needs or not. So, as we can see, everything is concluded on personal desire of a human being. Moreover, you ask for 15k, do you understand that people would consider you as a scammer actually? Be careful with this.

(1) (Reply)

Never Go Out Of Knowledge, Methods, And Tutorials To Make Money On The Internet. / How's your day going: This content writer wants your patronage / You Can Build A Business Website For FREE With The Cerestorm Business Tool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.