Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Man, Mother, Girlfriend Jailed For Internet Fraud In Asaba - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, Mother, Girlfriend Jailed For Internet Fraud In Asaba (32548 Views)

Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin / Fake Lovers Jailed For Internet Fraud In Calabar / EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man, Mother, Girlfriend Jailed For Internet Fraud In Asaba by Lordofalmajiri(f): 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
Old news
Re: Man, Mother, Girlfriend Jailed For Internet Fraud In Asaba by Sirmuel1(m): 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
TheAviator:

This is not bail, it's a fine. So, no need of surety once they pay the money. The issue of surety to sign comes up only if it's a bail. The fine is a conviction already.

Oh okay. Thanks for the correction

2 Likes

Re: Man, Mother, Girlfriend Jailed For Internet Fraud In Asaba by Lordofalmajiri(f): 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
Joysticks:
How is it a recycle news?Are you their partners?
the news already made for two years ago

1 Like

Re: Man, Mother, Girlfriend Jailed For Internet Fraud In Asaba by Lordofalmajiri(f): 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
Joysticks:
When did it happen?
about two years ago, and this boy was 22years then.
Re: Man, Mother, Girlfriend Jailed For Internet Fraud In Asaba by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
Asquare84:
the guy and her mother may likely spend their jail term, because to raise 6 million will be difficult, but the lady will pay the fine. EFCC need to intensify more effort to track this fraudster. good judgement.
Person way collect almost $1m na 6m naira go be em problem? He has friends who can loan him the money na.
Re: Man, Mother, Girlfriend Jailed For Internet Fraud In Asaba by udemzyudex(m): 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
Asquare84:

Most of the property have been confiscated by EFCC and remember most yahoo boys leave a lavish lifestyle.

You never can tell.
Re: Man, Mother, Girlfriend Jailed For Internet Fraud In Asaba by Abujaexpress: 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
nurez305:
80% of internet fraudsters, they got maximum support from their parents.... Shioooor
In some parts of Edo state, youths are encouraged to learn "yahoo plus" as a trade. Went home and asked my mum's aunty of her son, she said he had gone to where he is learning a trade and now asked what kind of trade, she said 'na weti all he mate dey learn, dem na computer business when dem take dey make money". She further said that, all the youths in the neighborhood have all embraced it because it is quicker to make money from the business.

See what we have found ourselves!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man, Mother, Girlfriend Jailed For Internet Fraud In Asaba by Kingrefreshed: 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
PresidentAtiku:
God punish all of una including any SCAMMER reading this

But you are parading as ATIKU..Chai Nigerians.

See who you are proud of. grin grin
Re: Man, Mother, Girlfriend Jailed For Internet Fraud In Asaba by Nanaborga(m): 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
PresidentAtiku:

GOD punish you too , na them make you nor better , abi na them make Nigeria government nor give you work , scam without juju better pass our Nigeria politicians wey dey make life hard for every Nigerians , abuse the government first , before you abuse this youngster and this woman wey dey scam for survival. Wetin EFCC and FG do mr magu with him plenty scam ?
Re: Man, Mother, Girlfriend Jailed For Internet Fraud In Asaba by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2021
Old news nairaland since when
Re: Man, Mother, Girlfriend Jailed For Internet Fraud In Asaba by DrObum(m): 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2021
What's wrong with these judges?

Sentence that boy and his mother to 8 years in jail with hard labor and a fine of 100 million each.

Sentence this girlfriend to 5 years in jail with a fine of 40 million.

Judges should give a harder sentence to discourage these thieves.
Re: Man, Mother, Girlfriend Jailed For Internet Fraud In Asaba by Frenzy01(m): 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
Omoh 900k$ shocked shocked

make una patronize my small business anyways.. I sell and I buy any breed of dog swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer boarding and pet care services.
Re: Man, Mother, Girlfriend Jailed For Internet Fraud In Asaba by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
OLD STALE NEWS angry
Re: Man, Mother, Girlfriend Jailed For Internet Fraud In Asaba by fukNaija(m): 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
PresidentAtiku:
just imagine
just imagine what? Are you clean? We all fall short somewhere Mr man. Even the efcc I know how many times they don collect rabba and free niggas
Re: Man, Mother, Girlfriend Jailed For Internet Fraud In Asaba by uthlaw: 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
PresidentAtiku:
with all the politicians you are worshipping including atiku dat lead this country to this level!
Re: Man, Mother, Girlfriend Jailed For Internet Fraud In Asaba by Insectkiller: 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
Kurtis02:
grin grin grin

Why don't dey quit after obtaining a tangible sum

It's the. Law of criminality in life...always want more..

Crime is never the way...

The mama din fvck up..
Re: Man, Mother, Girlfriend Jailed For Internet Fraud In Asaba by vickydevoka(m): 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2021
Joysticks:
When did it happen?
I year ago
Re: Man, Mother, Girlfriend Jailed For Internet Fraud In Asaba by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
Asquare84:
the guy and her mother may likely spend their jail term, because to raise 6 million will be difficult, but the lady will pay the fine. EFCC need to intensify more effort to track this fraudster. good judgement.

Neither of them will spend more than a week more behind bars, reason behind the smiles on their faces.
Re: Man, Mother, Girlfriend Jailed For Internet Fraud In Asaba by braunny(m): 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
Asquare84:
hahahhaha I will impregnate it squad....must u comment
Re: Man, Mother, Girlfriend Jailed For Internet Fraud In Asaba by Arizonaz: 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
Recycled news
Re: Man, Mother, Girlfriend Jailed For Internet Fraud In Asaba by Uniquekriss(m): 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
Born2conquer:

You mean am? This woman dey wakka freely?
na court mata na... Dem dey waka na
Re: Man, Mother, Girlfriend Jailed For Internet Fraud In Asaba by aidameoryou: 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
Kindfund:
Naira land seun, why do you like to recycle old news?

stupidly old news
Re: Man, Mother, Girlfriend Jailed For Internet Fraud In Asaba by Ofon4real20: 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
Good evening please my little niece Emma need urgent surgery , I already exhausted my little saving getting his first surgery , he need money to under go another surgery , please your urgent help is needed to save his life , He's current admitted at LASUTH , Ikeja and the PAEDIATRICS section , B_ surgery wards so you can go donate in person , thank you all
Mfon Edet
Access bank

Here is before and now pic

Re: Man, Mother, Girlfriend Jailed For Internet Fraud In Asaba by Tonyx5(m): 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
Kurtis02:
grin grin grin

Why don't dey quit after obtaining a tangible sum
Doesn't work that way, buddy
Re: Man, Mother, Girlfriend Jailed For Internet Fraud In Asaba by Tonyx5(m): 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
Yankee101:
Why drag your poor mum into this nonsense?
Nah..i wouldn't use the word 'drag'
Re: Man, Mother, Girlfriend Jailed For Internet Fraud In Asaba by IQUIT(m): 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
Re: Man, Mother, Girlfriend Jailed For Internet Fraud In Asaba by Mkingz(m): 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
Wetin be 3M naira for where 900k dols dey lmao...Efcc is a joke!
Re: Man, Mother, Girlfriend Jailed For Internet Fraud In Asaba by Kaypeeboss(m): 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
[quote author=Asquare84 post=104009019]the guy and her mother may likely spend their jail term, because to raise 6 million will be difficult, but the lady will pay the fine. EFCC need to intensify more effort to track this fraudster. good judgement.
[/quote
Forwhere, someone I know personally,the boy is stinkingly rich.....that money too small,he is not broke yet
Re: Man, Mother, Girlfriend Jailed For Internet Fraud In Asaba by Kaypeeboss(m): 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
Uniquekriss:
na court mata na... Dem dey waka na
Them don release them since na
Re: Man, Mother, Girlfriend Jailed For Internet Fraud In Asaba by einsteine(m): 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
DNAreplication:
What does effc do with the seized properties, the money found and all that?
Do they sell the properties and return whatever cash found to the victim.

EFCC agents are rich with properties everywhere. Make of that what you will.
Re: Man, Mother, Girlfriend Jailed For Internet Fraud In Asaba by einsteine(m): 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
Born2conquer:

You mean am? This woman dey wakka freely?

They have been released already. This happened last year.
Re: Man, Mother, Girlfriend Jailed For Internet Fraud In Asaba by Kaypeeboss(m): 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
about two years ago, and this boy was 22years then.
No , it was last year during the lockdown..I was in town when efcc moved the guy out of town,na e babe dae drive pink Benz c300 for the whole agbor,the actual job was $5m but it was a huge deal,the guy is a known ripper,that's why he was looseguarded
Ken,Nur gree hear word na,if you see the girlfriend on speed ehnnn,you go run...one tiny fair looking proud thing like that,lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State / Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) / Gunmen Kidnap David Onoja In Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.