Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,200 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:57 PM

Sales Copies. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sales Copies. (98 Views)

U.S. Court Releases Certified True Copies Of Bola Tinubu’s Drug Dealing, Money L / Sales Copies (adverts) / Does Your Sales Copies (copywriting) Work ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sales Copies. by Elijahchidi(m): 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
Chidinma created more enemies than friends in her bid to sell her perfumes. Everyday she comes to her friends dm on WhatsApp and be like; patronize your girl ooo, and boom she'll start bombarding her friends and families with pictures of her perfumes.

Guess..
She did this until everyone became tired of her and started rebuking her for disturbing them and automatically she made several enemies.

This is the story of many online marketers today. They can't convince people to buy their products.

Since you started your store, you've not made any profits or good profits, you are even thinking of folding.

Now...

Let's give it this last hit. I will write fantastic sales copy (advert) for that your product and services. This copy will bring more customers then you've seen all through your stay in business.

This through because, I will show you the exact places to meet your customers. I will help you talk to them if you wish.

Again I will give you a master sales manual that has produce millions.

I will refund your money fully if after you follow my steps and you don't see results.
Click the link below to speak to ELIMAN.

/3kRFX7Y

(1) (Reply)

Court Bars Journalists From Nnamdi Kanu Trial / Distance Enugu Enugu To Onitsha Onitsha Via Taxi, Car, Shuttle Foxxymobile / A Lifetime Opportunity To Become Certified With Google Skills Acquisition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.