Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

N-power: How To Fix Documents/photo Appearing On Wrong Places On NASIMS Portal - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power: How To Fix Documents/photo Appearing On Wrong Places On NASIMS Portal (8025 Views)

Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal / Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal / N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power: How To Fix Documents/photo Appearing On Wrong Places On NASIMS Portal by ezenwaez(m): 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
Quite a number of N-Power Batch C applicants have been complaining that after successfully uploading their documents and profile pictures, it appeared that after logging into the N-Power NASIMS portal, the uploaded documents and picture were no longer visible, even if they were visible, they were appearing on the wrong areas on the N-Power NASIMS portal.

Please note that this error does not affect shortlisting neither will it hamper your verification nor deployment process, as every document and photo uploaded is intact and well arranged in the N-Power NASIMS database.

However, if you have not been shortlisted yet, kindly exercise patience and wait for the screening of N-Power Batch C stream 2 to commence as you may be shortlisted with the next stream.
Re: N-power: How To Fix Documents/photo Appearing On Wrong Places On NASIMS Portal by illicit(m): 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
Why does something always need fixing on this ur Npower thingy

7 Likes

Re: N-power: How To Fix Documents/photo Appearing On Wrong Places On NASIMS Portal by HEAVEN4444: 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
cheers mate

1 Like

Re: N-power: How To Fix Documents/photo Appearing On Wrong Places On NASIMS Portal by SchoolGate: 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
Nigeria poverty encroachment scheme wink

2 Likes

Re: N-power: How To Fix Documents/photo Appearing On Wrong Places On NASIMS Portal by Shugar27(f): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
Una never still tire for this Npower stuff??

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N-power: How To Fix Documents/photo Appearing On Wrong Places On NASIMS Portal by scopeman24(m): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
What's wrong with you people, why are you always making something up as regards to this npower? It's becoming too much

7 Likes

Re: N-power: How To Fix Documents/photo Appearing On Wrong Places On NASIMS Portal by senatordave1(m): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
This sane ezenwaez again? Are you an npower agent? Stop giving people fake hope

1 Like

Re: N-power: How To Fix Documents/photo Appearing On Wrong Places On NASIMS Portal by senatordave1(m): 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
scopeman24:
What's wrong you people, why are you always making something up as regards to this npower? It's becoming too much

Its always from that same op

2 Likes

Re: N-power: How To Fix Documents/photo Appearing On Wrong Places On NASIMS Portal by BroItid: 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
Gangsta Grillz

Imagine applying for this shit for paltry 30k only
30k that can't buy you any RDP, Fullz, Amex log, SunTrust log

Niggurs need to grind hard and get out of this shithole
Re: N-power: How To Fix Documents/photo Appearing On Wrong Places On NASIMS Portal by lilvicky68(m): 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
Omo.. this Npower stuff own self don too much..

4 Likes

Re: N-power: How To Fix Documents/photo Appearing On Wrong Places On NASIMS Portal by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
issoright
Re: N-power: How To Fix Documents/photo Appearing On Wrong Places On NASIMS Portal by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
Before they finish fixing things, 2023 don reach.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power: How To Fix Documents/photo Appearing On Wrong Places On NASIMS Portal by PhilSeth(m): 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
How do I rearrange my names?
Re: N-power: How To Fix Documents/photo Appearing On Wrong Places On NASIMS Portal by Fortez: 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
Oh
Re: N-power: How To Fix Documents/photo Appearing On Wrong Places On NASIMS Portal by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
illicit:
Why does something always need fixing on this ur Npower thingy

Nigerian government likes using quacks in anything they do. The website and it’s servers must have been handled by quacks.
This country never has anything of world class. May be na generational curse.

1 Like

Re: N-power: How To Fix Documents/photo Appearing On Wrong Places On NASIMS Portal by Isobug: 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
Oga you and this program sef, Suffer no de tire you?

3 Likes

Re: N-power: How To Fix Documents/photo Appearing On Wrong Places On NASIMS Portal by Grace001: 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
This is an attribute of a failed country.

Npower always have one problem or the other for their applicants.

I pity youths that still have hope in this useless godforsaken country, you’re your own enemy

2 Likes

Re: N-power: How To Fix Documents/photo Appearing On Wrong Places On NASIMS Portal by Grace001: 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
PhilSeth:
How do I rearrange my names?

See them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power: How To Fix Documents/photo Appearing On Wrong Places On NASIMS Portal by Temptee101(m): 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
Re: N-power: How To Fix Documents/photo Appearing On Wrong Places On NASIMS Portal by charlexarmani(m): 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
abeg tell them to pay me my 5months outstanding stipend
Re: N-power: How To Fix Documents/photo Appearing On Wrong Places On NASIMS Portal by ezenwaez(m): 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
charlexarmani:
abeg tell them to pay me my 5months outstanding stipend
You will be paid provided you did what was required
Re: N-power: How To Fix Documents/photo Appearing On Wrong Places On NASIMS Portal by Juanmike(m): 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
ezenwaez:

You will be paid provided you did what was required
And what's that?
Re: N-power: How To Fix Documents/photo Appearing On Wrong Places On NASIMS Portal by ezenwaez(m): 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
Juanmike:
And what's that?
Did you forward your complain to Nneka Ikem before Twitter was blocked, alternatively did you submit your issues to your state Focal Person?
Re: N-power: How To Fix Documents/photo Appearing On Wrong Places On NASIMS Portal by Johfem(m): 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
How do I change my screening local government?

I already relocated to another state.
Re: N-power: How To Fix Documents/photo Appearing On Wrong Places On NASIMS Portal by philasine(m): 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
Guy I beg you in the name of God, stop posting about Npower I am getting really upset with Npower this Npower that without any reasonable thing coming out.

1 Like

Re: N-power: How To Fix Documents/photo Appearing On Wrong Places On NASIMS Portal by PhilSeth(m): 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
I sure say you get your problem and sadness from your village and not from me.
Grace001:

See them
Re: N-power: How To Fix Documents/photo Appearing On Wrong Places On NASIMS Portal by ezenwaez(m): 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
Johfem:
How do I change my screening local government?

I already relocated to another state.
Once physical verification starts you will go to your previous state, to do it, when you are deployed, you can contact your district head for possible redeployment, but sincerely I do not know if state redeployment is possible at this moment

1 Like

Re: N-power: How To Fix Documents/photo Appearing On Wrong Places On NASIMS Portal by Mapropre: 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
my nasim portal says You have not being deployed yet. Please check back for the deployment information after deployment date has been set.
has deployment been done?
Re: N-power: How To Fix Documents/photo Appearing On Wrong Places On NASIMS Portal by ezenwaez(m): 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
Mapropre:
my nasim portal says You have not being deployed yet. Please check back for the deployment information after deployment date has been set.
has deployment been done?
Not yet, deployment will start after physical verification
Re: N-power: How To Fix Documents/photo Appearing On Wrong Places On NASIMS Portal by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
BroItid:
Gangsta Grillz

Imagine applying for this shit for paltry 30k only
30k that can't buy you any RDP, Fullz, Amex log, SunTrust log

Niggurs need to grind hard and get out of this shithole
baba wats de way,where you de get your fullz and you de game
Re: N-power: How To Fix Documents/photo Appearing On Wrong Places On NASIMS Portal by Juanmike(m): 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
ezenwaez:

Did you forward your complain to Nneka Ikem before Twitter was blocked, alternatively did you submit your issues to your state Focal Person?
I didn't.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Contract Job With Total (200k) Vs Masters In The Uk: Which Do U Prefer? / Nairalanders, Please Learn To Sell Yourselves! / Fadac Resources Fresh Job Recruitment (17 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.