Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal (12465 Views)

How To Fix "NO PAYMENT DATA" Issues On Nasims / Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal / N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal by ezenwaez(m): 5:48am On Nov 10, 2021
First and foremost if you are an Npower Batch C volunteer and you have completed your Npower Batch C physical verification, despite the "no payment data" displayed on your payroll tab, you will definitely be paid, and your payment data will be uploaded by Npower NASIMS.

On the contrary if you have not completed your Npower physical verification and your payroll tab displays "no payment data", you will not be paid.

The "no payment data" simply means that your payment status has a little issue, please if you are faced with this issue simply contact Npower NASIMS at support.npower@nasims.gov.ng, the "no payment data" depicts that your account information has not been validated.

Although this issue might be uploaded as time goes on, but to clear any benefits of doubt just contact Npower via any of their dedicated phone numbers on 092203102, 018888148.

Source: https://www.npvn-nationwide.com.ng/2021/11/npower-how-to-fix-no-payment-data-issue.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal by idongesit88: 6:22am On Nov 10, 2021
Okay
Re: Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal by Orubebe01: 6:50am On Nov 10, 2021
The nairaland minister for npower related affairs has spoken

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal by buttlover(m): 6:57am On Nov 10, 2021
This people should release this gaddamn money na.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal by Lorayne(m): 10:59am On Nov 10, 2021
ezenwaez:
First and foremost if you are an Npower Batch C volunteer and you have completed your Npower Batch C physical verification, despite the "no payment data" displayed on your payroll tab, you will definitely be paid, and your payment data will be uploaded by Npower NASIMS.

On the contrary if you have not completed your Npower physical verification and your payroll tab displays "no payment data", you will not be paid.

The "no payment data" simply means that your payment status has a little issue, please if you are faced with this issue simply contact Npower NASIMS at support.npower@nasims.gov.ng, the "no payment data" depicts that your account information has not been validated.

Although this issue might be uploaded as time goes on, but to clear any benefits of doubt just contact Npower via any of their dedicated phone numbers on 092203102, 018888148.

Source: https://www.npvn-nationwide.com.ng/2021/11/npower-how-to-fix-no-payment-data-issue.html?m=1
They don't reply emails

5 Likes

Re: Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal by bigdammyj: 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
Okay
Re: Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal by kevoh(m): 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
N-Power! The silly programme Nigerian government wants its youth to be struggling for in order to earn 30k monthly stipend! Tufiakwa! angry angry
Re: Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal by princefrank76: 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
how many hours e want take b4 i receive alert? My own is showing payment ID. But i haven't gotten an alert. I bank with zenith.
Re: Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal by Jerrydox(m): 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
Good
Re: Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal by DICKstractor: 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
undecided
N-soon
Re: Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal by candidbabe(f): 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hahahaha
N wahala grin grin grin
Re: Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal by PWAPUTI2010(m): 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2021
I don't understand this people self, the payment alert received are entirely false,no npower beneficiary received any alert.

4 Likes

Re: Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal by tomzee2(f): 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
This 10k is very important they should do and start paying

1 Like

Re: Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal by Indelibleage: 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
Till now, nothing shows.
Re: Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal by Juanmike(m): 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
Even my stingy uncle no hoard money, the way Npower dey...
It's 10th and nothing, story upon...

1 Like

Re: Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal by nosadesmond(m): 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
They removed the physical verification icon which had already changed to pass from my portal. Will I be paid?

1 Like

Re: Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal by PBeni(m): 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
ezenwaez:

What of the ones their payment status says "Processing"?
Re: Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal by sunnydike1(m): 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
ezenwaez:

Will they pick
Re: Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal by Jubal01: 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
PWAPUTI2010:
I don't understand this people self, the payment alert received are entirely false,no npower beneficiary received any alert.

Lampard i see you!
PIKIN

1 Like

Re: Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal by ekanx27(m): 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2021
ezenwaez:

What happened to the exit package of the formal batches? ABI Dem don leave them for street?
Re: Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal by EmperorTolson: 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
I thought I told this boy to stop posting until we're paid

1 Like

Re: Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal by Enibanks(f): 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
una wan hear? na till January ending before you will recieve your stipens
Re: Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
EmperorTolson:
I thought I told this boy to stop posting until we're paid
Na weyrey!

1 Like

Re: Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal by Bakerdav: 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
Abeg when is stream 2 starting?
Re: Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal by BrickDevo: 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
Npower and issues be like lacasara and gala
Re: Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal by Omniman(m): 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
How do you guys get on these programs.... lipsrsealed
Re: Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal by kemaneiva(f): 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
[Same thing o quote author=princefrank76 post=107498442]how many hours e want take b4 i receive alert? My own is showing payment ID. But i haven't gotten an alert. I bank with zenith.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal by realceeg(m): 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2021
NPOWER has started payment since ..if you HV not receive yours ..maybe your processes weren't through or your village ppl re on it
Re: Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal by Ccss: 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
Really

1 Like

Re: Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal by ernestita3(m): 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
Mine is still showing processing since yesterday.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What To Do If You Missed Npower Physical Verification / Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed / Baker Hughes Oil Servicing Entry Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.