Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

For Chromebook Lovers... - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / For Chromebook Lovers... (1324 Views)

HP Printer Filter Failed Error For Chromebook / Samsung Chromebook For Sale. Used / What Are The Advantages Of Using A Chromebook Over A Regular Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Chromebook Lovers... by FluxEmpire(m): 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
WhatsApp: 07089661559

ACER CHROMEBOOK CB315 (2020 MODEL)
| AMD A6 | 7th gen | 15 inches | 64gb eMMC + 128gb SD Memory Card | 4gb RAM | Full HD | Radeon 5 graphics | APU technology (CPU + GPU ) for web gaming | USB type - C port | USB 3.1 | Bluetooth 4.1 | Fast boot up & shut down |10hrs battery life | light marks & scuffs underneath |

Price: 115k (slightly negotiable)

SAMSUNG CHROMEBOOK SERIES 3 (2012 MODEL)
| Exynos 5250 processor | Dual core | 64gb emmc | 4gb RAM |

Price: 50k

2021 MODEL HP CHROMEBOOK 14A (BRAND NEW)
| Celeron N4020 | 64gb eMMC | 4gb RAM | 2.8ghz turbo boost speed | Touchscreen | Bang & Olufsen dual speakers | Bluetooth 5 | 14hrs battery life | Box & accessories |

Price: 120k

For the video, kindly contact on WhatsApp through: 07089661559

1 Share

Re: For Chromebook Lovers... by SKYHIGHfx: 4:03am On Jul 24, 2021
Re: For Chromebook Lovers... by FluxEmpire(m): 9:40am On Jul 24, 2021
Hmm...we'd accept the 60k and keep the ultrabook for you till you come with the balance,
Sir.
SKYHIGHfx:
Re: For Chromebook Lovers... by cedricksly: 9:56am On Jul 24, 2021
Lol, some of you here selling pc are really funny honestly.. So a person go carry 115k go out for chromebook, lol... How u get mind write that price is still a mystery to me...

4 Likes

Re: For Chromebook Lovers... by FluxEmpire(m): 10:12am On Jul 24, 2021
Tell that to Amazon and ask why their price is 140k plus without shipping fees included.
People like you who know nothing about laptops or buying & selling would just come online to rant on things & the annoying part is people like you are just window shoppers.

Una go go Jumia or Konga buy goods for ridiculous prices without negotiation den come online dey spew nonsense forgetting say na sellers like us still get market for all those affiliate platform like Jumia. If my price is high enough for you, Sir, go and buy a flight ticket, get your visa and spend about 300k to & fro all because you want to get a 140k laptop; only for someone like you to come online one day and say the laptop should not go for a certain amount. You know nothing of Chromebooks, Sir and they're are different in models & versions. Just dey come online dey yan like say you be Lord Acer or Chromebook. Ask Amazon why their price is so in the screenshot below make we see wetin their sellers go tell you because I tell you say my price dey fixed ba.
Chromebook wey dey use full HD. Get into the market and ask for the price of a full HD screen. If you see it for 30k, I'd give you the Chromebook for free. Just the screen alone. I've not added any other thing like the emmc chip it uses or the complete casing of the Chromebook
cedricksly:
Lol, some of you here selling pc are really funny honestly.. So a person go carry 115k go out for chromebook, lol... How u get mind write that price is still a mystery to me...

Re: For Chromebook Lovers... by FluxEmpire(m): 10:59am On Jul 24, 2021
To anyone who would act like the Mr. Know all above; before you reply, kindly give a detailed cost price by stating the prices for the parts that constitutes this ultrabook if you were to build one for yourself:

COST FOR:
- Complete casing:
- Full HD screen:
- Battery:
- Motherboard:
- 128gb SD card:
- Charger:
- Workmanship for the engineer who would couple these parts:

Total:

Input the figures and let's see what we'd end up with.
Re: For Chromebook Lovers... by skywalker240(m): 11:38am On Jul 24, 2021
FluxEmpire:
Tell that to Amazon and ask why their price is 140k plus without shipping fees included.
People like you who know nothing about laptops or buying & selling would just come online to rant on things & the annoying part is people like you are just window shoppers.

Una go go Jumia or Konga buy goods for ridiculous prices without negotiation den come online dey spew nonsense forgetting say na sellers like us still get market for all those affiliate platform like Jumia. If my price is high enough for you, Sir, go and buy a flight ticket, get your visa and spend about 300k to & fro all because you want to get a 140k laptop; only for someone like you to come online one day and say the laptop should not go for a certain amount. You know nothing of Chromebooks, Sir and they're are different in models & versions. Just dey come online dey yan like say you be Lord Acer or Chromebook. Ask Amazon why their price is so in the screenshot below make we see wetin their sellers go tell you because I tell you say my price dey fixed ba.
Chromebook wey dey use full HD. Get into the market and ask for the price of a full HD screen. If you see it for 30k, I'd give you the Chromebook for free. Just the screen alone. I've not added any other thing like the emmc chip it uses or the complete casing of the Chromebook
Oga abeg no be quarrel grin
Re: For Chromebook Lovers... by FluxEmpire(m): 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
E dey annoying, my Oga. Person wey nor sabi the stress to dey carry laptop enter, him com dey rant. Out of over 100 people wey view am, na only am just comment wetin him nor sabi. Smart people would see it and check the next topic or thread if e pass their budget or dem nor get interest, interested intelligent people for don private chat me ask how much I fit do am last but hin own na anyhow him just dey yan.
skywalker240:

Oga abeg no be quarrel grin
Re: For Chromebook Lovers... by FluxEmpire(m): 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
Good evening
Re: For Chromebook Lovers... by FluxEmpire(m): 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
60k would get you this Samsung Chromebook,
Sir
SKYHIGHfx:

Re: For Chromebook Lovers... by SKYHIGHfx: 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
FluxEmpire:
60k would get you this Samsung Chromebook,
Sir

Your wassap num
Re: For Chromebook Lovers... by FluxEmpire(m): 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
SKYHIGHfx:

Your wassap num
Re: For Chromebook Lovers... by FluxEmpire(m): 8:51am On Jul 27, 2021
Number sent and it's 50k you can get the Samsung Chromebook, not 60k. My apologies,
Sir.
SKYHIGHfx:

Your wassap num
Re: For Chromebook Lovers... by FluxEmpire(m): 7:14am On Jul 28, 2021
Available
Re: For Chromebook Lovers... by FluxEmpire(m): 7:15am On Aug 02, 2021
Still available
Re: For Chromebook Lovers... by FluxEmpire(m): 8:50am On Aug 03, 2021
Avb
Re: For Chromebook Lovers... by FluxEmpire(m): 10:25am On Aug 05, 2021
Morning
Re: For Chromebook Lovers... by FluxEmpire(m): 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
Afternoon
Re: For Chromebook Lovers... by FluxEmpire(m): 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
Happy Sunday
Re: For Chromebook Lovers... by FluxEmpire(m): 8:51am On Aug 12, 2021
Good morning
Re: For Chromebook Lovers... by FluxEmpire(m): 8:42am On Aug 17, 2021
Available
Re: For Chromebook Lovers... by bstringz(m): 3:25pm On Mar 20
Lenovo Yoga N23 Chromebook for sale. Lagos. 40k.
4/32gb SSD
WhatsApp 07011217385

(1) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Recharge My Glo Line With 9mobile Airtime Through My Bank App / Help / Light Up Your House With A Solar Inverter System Without Phcn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.