Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence (51819 Views)

Shelve Your Planned Nationwide Protest – DSS Warns Organised Labour NLC, TUC / Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth / "Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by excel101(m): 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
True talk, but the banditry, abduction and kidnappings going on in the North is not caused by outward display of affluence. Moreover, these guys (Obi Cubana and Co.) have never been a political office holders, either by election or appointment. Which meant that they worked hard for their money. Where was the DSS man Paul Obuh when Tinubu 2 bullion vans carried money to Tinubu house on the eve of 2019 elections @ his residence in Ikoyi, and several other criminal acts perpetrated by some criminal elements in this Govt.
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by Ibkhaleel: 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
You sacrifice everyone in your family and community for ritualism at the end you lose everything and become frustrated!

You are Real terrorists, cultists, rapists and criminals in the southern part of Nigeria... You have always spoil the name of Nigeria and have given it bad image, there's nothing they add but the number of prisoners...People dont knw all this because thay have what the North lack – a propaganda machine – and so you think your crimes and character will be hidden different. Forget rabble-rousing journalists and bloggers and social media influencers with you who would want to push the narrative of the “unknown gunmen” (clandestine agents) or shout to the high heavens of being victimised. That never helps in such situations. In most civil wars, crushed sides almost always win propagandas. Please, try to study history, my brothers.
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by Ibkhaleel: 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
excel101:
True talk, but the banditry, abduction and kidnappings going on in the North is not caused by outward display of affluence. Moreover, these guys (Obi Cubana and Co.) have never been a political office holders, either by election or appointment. Which meant that they worked hard for their money.

Most of the comments from Nairalanders and other online media avenues are from Southerners because they are full of violence, hate speech and inmorality! The Northerners are the majority, the most truthful and honest people they respect the difference in ethnicity and are never irresponsible enough to post comments with insults and abuse.

I always pity guilibe polytheist trinitarian xtians and i direct their lies insults and hate speeches back to them, I have told them, don't judge others with your family situation, not everyone is from a fatherless ,cultist, inmoral society as you are From!!!

1 Like

Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
Tell it to fraudsters and Yahoo boys.......
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by Lightorder: 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
This message is for southerners and their yahoo boys and drug dealers, who just made 50k and won't let the whole Nigeria rest. grin grin

painful heart
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by aribisala0(m): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
E get the way you go get money and connection, no criminals go fit come near you.

So far you no talk about Nigeria dividing, even if you like kill 200 people, e no concern the DSS.
Generals are killed on the road so what connection are you talking about?
Ngozi Iweala's mother was kidnapped.
Emir Sanusi was attacked etc etc
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by ugofulfilled(m): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
Monogamy:

Pain? I never saw a single picture from the event.. what's my business with the guy?

If you say you never saw a single picture, my monogamy, you might be far from the truth. grin grin grin
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by Boudiccao: 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
Arrant nonesense!
All this because of Cubana and the way Igbos had a big internet breaking carnival the first of its kind in Nigeria.
Cut the crap! Useless country.
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
aribisala0:
Generals are killed on the road so what connection are you talking about?
Ngozi Iweala's mother was kidnapped.
Emir Sanusi was attacked etc etc
I'm talking of wealthy men.
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by Lightorder: 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Once in a year.

Southern youth show their ill gotten wealth all over the year, they are noise makers.
they make money and make noise, says you . You make noise and make jealousy . I pity you, financially displaced

1 Like

Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by Lightorder: 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
Monogamy:

Pain? I never saw a single picture from the event.. what's my business with the guy?
yes ! Painment. A certain northern elite had a two weeks long program of display of wealth, giving his daughter’s hand in marriage and financially displaced fellow like you didn’t say jack. You and this igbo people are not mates ooo. They work hard and play hard, not even as hard as I expect them. Here in Lagos, some folks would borrow N186k from LAPO and they will block entrance to the street in the name of Owambe. What is your problem. GO AND MAKE MONEY . Igbos and wealth are like 5 and 6, made like that from heaven
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by ABIODUNOLAOPA1(m): 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
Nigeria and Nigerians are back to 1984. We entered one chance with Buhari. Does DSS care about public display of poverty that Buhari has shared generously since he came into power?. This affliction will pass away.

1 Like

Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by aribisala0(m): 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I'm talking of wealthy men.
Wealthy people are not kidnapped or killed in Nigeria?
Guy you are just shifting the goalpost futilely
Define wealthy?
Do people share their wealth information with the public for you to know who is wealthy?
Is Olu Falae poor?

When you are weathy you mover around with an army barrack?
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by aribisala0(m): 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Most of the comments from Nairalanders and other online media avenues are from Southerners because they are full of violence, hate speech and inmorality! The Northerners are the majority, the most truthful and honest people they respect the difference in ethnicity and are never irresponsible enough to post comments with insults and abuse.

I always pity guilibe polytheist trinitarian xtians and i direct their lies insults and hate speeches back to them, I have told them, don't judge others with your family situation, not everyone is from a fatherless ,cultist, inmoral society as you are From!!!
So why do "Northerners" insist on one Nigeria why not separate?
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by geezynoni: 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
What's their business?
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by Karemarealty288(m): 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
Monogamy:
Cubana abi na Chilanian hope you dey read

Tell Dino Malaria abi Malaye....he is obsessed with showing his living room grin grin

Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2021
aribisala0:
Wealthy people are not kidnapped or killed in Nigeria?
Guy you are just shifting the goalpost futilely
Define wealthy?
Do people share their wealth information with the public for you to know who is wealthy?
Is Olu Falae poor?

When you are weathy you mover around with an army barrack?
Abeg carry your frustration comot my front. No be me dey frustrate your life. grin

I dey talk of wealthy people this rubbish they talk of Olu Falae. grin Have seen Olu Falae before, so carry this rubbish talk comot my front abeg.

It seems you no know say General pass General, even some Brigadier Generals are more powerful than a Major General.

Go check the convoy of NYSC DG, best of luck attacking him.

Go kidnap Dangote or Adenuga... If those two wan too much, go kidnap Davido, then we will have a conversation.

I no go even read your next reply, not to talk of replying.
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by Stevocalipa(m): 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

What are you typing dude?... You seem frustrated!

1 Like

Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by aribisala0(m): 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Abeg carry your frustration comot my front. No be me dey frustrate your life. grin

I dey talk of wealthy people this rubbish they talk of Olu Falae. grin Have seen Olu Falae before, so carry this rubbish talk comot my front abeg.

It seems you no know say General pass General, even some Brigadier Generals are more powerful than a Major General.

Go check the convoy of NYSC DG, best of luck attacking him.

Go kidnap Dangote or Adenuga... If those two wan too much, go kidnap Davido, then we will have a conversation.

I no go even read your next reply, not to talk of replying.

Go to school and get an education. That should help you learn how to behave among human beings
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by excel101(m): 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

The end of your post doesn't depicts what you preached from the beginning. You just proven to be the fatherless one filled with hatred and bitterness and a knosed canon at that.
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by Anna77: 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
Story for gods!
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by Almaigaa: 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
This message is for southerners and their yahoo boys and drug dealers, who just made 50k and won't let the whole Nigeria rest. grin grin

You are very correct

Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by Whois(m): 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Igboho is a runaway terrorist grin grin

Eating human feaces for money which is a common habit of southern boys is disgusting, i rather be a terrorist than eat human feaces like the way southern boys do.
See confession, Daura Secret Service will not see this
thebosstrevor1:

Terrorism in the north has been defeated.

cheesy but you confession you're a terrorist or was your account hacked. Lori iro
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by airsaylongcome: 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Terrorism in the north has been defeated.

Lol. Fact. Northern Nigeria is terror free
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by bayelsaowei(m): 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2021
DSS protect Nigerians.. secure citizens rather than chase agitators..if people flaunt their wealth then secure them...its a free world..
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by KayCee92(m): 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Go and eat your delicious shit...apparently i heard it is a delicious delicacy for hungry southern boys.

No point, ur clapback is just weak. He actually made good point there. grin
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by FLYFIRE(m): 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
Do something about the people laundering stolen money on real estate first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers / Remi Tinubu Watches And Celebrates Super Falcons Win Against Australia (Video) / Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.