Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence (51799 Views)

Shelve Your Planned Nationwide Protest – DSS Warns Organised Labour NLC, TUC / Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth / "Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by shameonyou(m): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
this fulani controlled DSS and dere wahala sef
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by ideylaff: 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
Evergreen4:
Wetin concern them

Exactly, seem the DSS don't have a clue on what their role is.

They are nothing but Bunch of Gestapo Government Tools/Thugs in uniform
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by Ofon4real20: 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
Even if person is dying you'll keep shouting it's faking it . Try visit at LASUTH PAEDIATRICS SECTIONS , B-Surgery ward . His name is Emmmuel Aniefiok
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by seyz91(m): 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
cheesy
thebosstrevor1:
This message is for southerners and their yahoo boys and drug dealers, who just made 50k and won't let the whole Nigeria rest. grin grin

Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by VULCAN(m): 11:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
The current security challenges that Buhari and his minions are supporting codedly.

Any southerner supporting this govt is a sell out
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by peppermint7(m): 11:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
Monogamy:

You are the one who should rest for making ridiculous allegations
See as lie de choke you
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by godofuck231: 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
Those who import Lamborghini cars are exempted
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by 1billi(m): 12:29am On Jul 24, 2021
Shabaleen:
aboki have u ate ur delicious jollof grass dis afternoon??
bro ignore the derange idiot
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by stevenosa(m): 1:14am On Jul 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Igboho is a runaway terrorist grin grin

Eating human feaces for money which is a common habit of southern boys is disgusting, i rather be a terrorist than eat human feaces like the way southern boys do.

Your BRAIN need RESETTING.
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by Realest99(m): 2:27am On Jul 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Once in a year.

Southern youth show their ill gotten wealth all over the year, they are noise makers.
God bless Nigeria
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by Realest99(m): 2:28am On Jul 24, 2021
God bless Nigeria
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by dragunov: 2:33am On Jul 24, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Most of the comments from Nairalanders and other online media avenues are from Southerners because they are full of violence, hate speech and inmorality! The Northerners are the majority, the most truthful and honest people they respect the difference in ethnicity and are never irresponsible enough to post comments with insults and abuse.

I always pity guilibe polytheist trinitarian xtians and i direct their lies insults and hate speeches back to them, I have told them, don't judge others with your family situation, not everyone is from a fatherless ,cultist, inmoral society as you are From!!!

You see, when I tell you that you are a dingbat and a bloody hypocrite, you tend to go berserk. Here you are calling the people of the South all kinds of names when you should take to cognizance the fact that the devil himself is training under you guys in the art of lying, hating, stealing, killing, violence and raping. You tout yourselves to be the most truthful and honest, yet you find it convenient to lie, albeit stupi.dly that the population of Hausa/Fulani are more than the rest of the middlebelt people, the SW, SE and SS combined. You just wake up and fabricate lies, no statistical evidence. Just plain dishonesty. Crass deception! No matter how hard you push that narrative, we know the contrary is the case. You think those illegal f00ls you shipped in from all over Sahel part of Africa amounts to anything? So much for being truthful and honest by running the country aground starting from Balewa, Bello and all the military heads of state; all from the North. We know how wasteful you are. We know how you don't save for the future.

And come to think of your inability to think or contribute to any discussion on this forum without displaying your ignorance, bigotry and hate towards other religion even when nobody is interested. What is your problem with Christians? Why are you so threatened and bothered? Can't you leave and let's live? Why is your thought process constantly interjected with your fake and deceptive pity for Christianity? Why do you feel so unsafe and challenged with it? Can you please save your pity and redirect it to your leader whose name and lineage is about to be wiped out by the Most High?
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by dragunov: 2:34am On Jul 24, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
You sacrifice everyone in your family and community for ritualism at the end you lose everything and become frustrated!

You are Real terrorists, cultists, rapists and criminals in the southern part of Nigeria... You have always spoil the name of Nigeria and have given it bad image, there's nothing they add but the number of prisoners...People dont knw all this because thay have what the North lack – a propaganda machine – and so you think your crimes and character will be hidden different. Forget rabble-rousing journalists and bloggers and social media influencers with you who would want to push the narrative of the “unknown gunmen” (clandestine agents) or shout to the high heavens of being victimised. That never helps in such situations. In most civil wars, crushed sides almost always win propagandas. Please, try to study history, my brothers.

This mofo is a raving lunatic.
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by dragunov: 2:38am On Jul 24, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
People from the land of killing policemen will abuse this gentle Man now

IPOB is the most confusing organisation I've ever seen. When u make statement that suit them they praise u, if u do otherwise irrespective of the authenticity of the opinion they chastise u 

See battalions of ipigs wailing on this thread...

Nothing is as difficult as finding a Christian with sense.

So how many likes and shares have they pressed for you so far? Even your Fulani comrades on this forum treat you like a leper. You have got no fans except me pendeho!
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by Bestbeelieve: 2:40am On Jul 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

It is a big achievement, atleast we are not cowards like that one in cotonou with a fake passport

who be dis slowpoke? if not that this country is screwed! and you notherners have govt opportunity and favours where una wan see the money?? i don't blame you i blame the southern idiots like tinubu who sell out everytime! dss should just shut their crap up and do their fkin job!political dumb ss
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by UPMIKE: 3:45am On Jul 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Eating human feaces for money which is a common habit of southern boys is disgusting, i rather be a terrorist than eat human feaces like the way southern boys do.

I wonder why the average black man can not be rational mostly the northern Nigerians.
ARE YOU NOT ASHAMED OF BEING A NORTHERN NIGERIAN WITH ALL THE UNMENTIONABLE TABOOS HAPPENING UP THERE?
I'm ashamed of people like you.
Maybe it's your public display of affluence up north that brought all these vices to your region.
BE RATIONALE!!!
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by Ibkhaleel: 5:42am On Jul 24, 2021
dragunov:

You see, when I tell you that you are a dingbat and a bloody hypocrite, you tend to go berserk. Here you are calling the people of the South all kinds of names when you should take to cognizance the fact that the devil himself is training under you guys in the art of lying, hating, stealing, killing, violence and raping. You tout yourselves to be the most truthful and honest, yet you find it convenient to lie, albeit stupi.dly that the population of Hausa/Fulani are more than the rest of the middlebelt people, the SW, SE and SS combined. You just wake up and fabricate lies, no statistical evidence. Just plain dishonesty. Crass deception! No matter how hard you push that narrative, we know the contrary is the case. You think those illegal f00ls you shipped in from all over Sahel part of Africa amounts to anything? So much for being truthful and honest by running the country aground starting from Balewa, Bello and all the military heads of state; all from the North. We know how wasteful you are. We know how you don't save for the future.

And come to think of your inability to think or contribute to any discussion on this forum without displaying your ignorance, bigotry and hate towards other religion even when nobody is interested. What is your problem with Christians? Why are you so threatened and bothered? Can't you leave and let's live? Why is your thought process constantly interjected with your fake and deceptive pity for Christianity? Why do you feel so unsafe and challenged with it? Can you please save your pity and redirect it to your leader whose name and lineage is about to be wiped out by the Most High?

I can see you've been brainwashed into hating Islam.....

Illiterates just sit down and open mouth and spit dusts because they have means to communicate.
The freedom of speech shouldn't be equally shared, it should be apportioned according to the level of intelligence, pls keep quiet

half baked polytheist trinitarian pagan please read and understand dont just be a blind hater of Islam online! Hell is real and it awaits you if you die a Christian!!!!
Please Put your thoughts together and make your points unambiguous next time.

Your opinions lack honesty and thats why it doesn't count
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by anambraamaka: 5:51am On Jul 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
This message is for southerners and their yahoo boys and drug dealers, who just made 50k and won't let the whole Nigeria rest. grin grin

Ibu ezigbo onye ara
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by Monogamy: 5:56am On Jul 24, 2021
peppermint7:

See as lie de choke you

I have asked you to provide proofs..Why are you still blabbing..

Infact, I am daring you self.

Nonsense
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by Henri8: 7:43am On Jul 24, 2021
Is that one an offence too or you folks still want to cage everything and deny people their "right" to enjoying their wealth whether in public or private.
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by Henri8: 7:44am On Jul 24, 2021
Monogamy:
Cubana abi na Chilanian hope you dey read
E just dey pain you for nothing.
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by Henri8: 7:45am On Jul 24, 2021
stanluiz:
So that burial still dey pain una.

People has the right to spend their money the way they want. It non of nobody business.

E still dey pain dem o.
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by Danzakidakura(m): 8:27am On Jul 24, 2021
Monogamy:
Cubana abi na Chilanian hope you dey read
brainless Malam. Obi Cubana pain una well well.
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by smartNerd: 8:39am On Jul 24, 2021
A person who never made a mistake never
tried anything new. -- Albert Einstein

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900158_dearpastthank_jpeg_jpegdb11b56dcd31f27e7abf4625978d6c01
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by nku5: 8:50am On Jul 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

It's for the arewa children posing on instagram with Ferraris and Bentleys bought with stolen money. They are the ones that motivated kidnappers to take over the north grin
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by peppermint7(m): 9:39am On Jul 24, 2021
Monogamy:

I have asked you to provide proofs..Why are you still blabbing..

Infact, I am daring you self.

Nonsense
E pain amgrin
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by Poleski: 10:10am On Jul 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Aboki, I would rather have Southern yahooboys roaming about than Northen terrorists!
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by dragunov: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

I can see you've been brainwashed into hating Islam.....

Illiterates just sit down and open mouth and spit dusts because they have means to communicate.
The freedom of speech shouldn't be equally shared, it should be apportioned according to the level of intelligence, pls keep quiet

half baked polytheist trinitarian pagan please read and understand dont just be a blind hater of Islam online! Hell is real and it awaits you if you die a Christian!!!!
Please Put your thoughts together and make your points unambiguous next time.

Your opinions lack honesty and thats why it doesn't count

You actually act like a broken record that keeps repeating the same thing over and over. Sounds more to me like you have been successfully hypnotized, programmed and radicalized. Your thought process and ability to readon like a free man has been thwarted.
Out of all I have said in my post, where did I comdemn Islam? I only challenged your ethnic bigotry, ethnic induced lies, deception, hypocrisy and hate for other religions. I recall telling you to leave and lets live, which leads to nothing but peaceful coexistence.

But you keep ranting about me and everyone who oppose your jaundiced views that we are illiterates and blah blah. Do you even know what the word illiteracy mean? It shows just how extremely dull you are. I am posting comments on this wall with precise and concise grammatical dexterousness and you still call me illiterate? Do you know what that makes you? I will tell you. It portrays you as an uneducated, unexposed dimwit. You come on this forum and make fallacious claims about various peoples, tribes and cultures that you know virtually nothing about. You make sweeping generalizations and attack Christians like you know jackshit about the religion, except the ones told to you by your rabid lying clerics.
Are there no Christians in the NW, NE and NC? Are there no Hausas and Fulani that are Christians? All other minority tribes scattered across the North and middlebelt, are they not predominantly Christians? Ofcourse, we know and see how you have been persecuting them and killing them off in their thousands. You murdering oafs! Are there no muslims in the SS, SW and SE? People who worship Allah and live their lives by the Quran? Are they not muslims too?
Listen f00l, it all boils down to ethnic superiority and divide and rule tactics using religion. See, people have woken up and we all see through the lies and deceptions of your leaders.

Now get the phuck off my mention you uneducated, unexposed, half baked monkey!
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

It is because they are more much smarter and clever.
Re: DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence by dannielight(m): 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

This is unassuming and clear. We will take your word for it and get you the deserving publicity and jail time. Unheard. Spits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) / Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) / Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.