Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu (28040 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment / Hope Uzodinma, Timipre Sylva Emerge APC Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa / EFCC Detains Osita Okechukwu, Probes ₦1.3 Billion Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by Feggie3: 1:59am On Jul 24, 2021
Echoban:

Name the youth that is generally loved across the shore of the nation.

Only after Tinubu reign can a young Man become president by appointing as he does in Lagos..

The current political structure has no realistic space for young man.

U have to know man that know man and have many loyalist across nation for now. Tinubu should come on board and refinish, if need be restructure the country.. infact a young man will be fustrated for now..

Even if He LL support Osinbanjo, Tinubu must be on his fool toes to install him, else na zero chance.
The force vs force is still realistically strong fro now.

My Opinion though.
You have been ranting all over the place like a rabid dog on heat. You are bragging about Tinubu being loved all over the nation including by fulanis. You will come here to wail next 3 years about how Tinubu sold your interest to please the fulanis. Ewu Hausa!!!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by dragunov: 2:07am On Jul 24, 2021
seunmsg:

The usual unfounded, baseless and emotional reaction. Tinubu is a first class brain with an enviable record of achievements in and out of politics.

He rose to the position of Treasurer of Exxon Mobil unlimited before joining politics. As a politician, he ruled Lagos successfully for 8 years and set the state on the path of progress, financial stability and administrative stability.

If not for sentiments and ethnic bigotry, what else are we looking for in a leader that Tinubu doesn’t posses? Mention one politician that is being considered for president in 2023 with a better private and public service records than Tinubu?

Oga, o si ma a ya gbe sa ra ni ojo ti o ba gbo pe ona di mo Tinubu. So gbo?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by adebwalex(m): 2:13am On Jul 24, 2021
He will serve Nigeria in his Dream a and not in the real life here. Nigeria is Doom if you have this old man in power to take the affairs of this country..From frying pan to Fire...
Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by discusant: 2:42am On Jul 24, 2021
BLAISECAMPAORE:
Tinubu we know and love.

Jagaban is loved from North to South for being a great and caring leader.

5% should either sit up & play politics or continue sponsoring ESN to behead their daughters and sacrifice their sons to Nnamdi Kanu.
President from north after Buhari we know. Not Tinubu. E go happen for una korokoro eyes.

Field BAT as APC presidential candidate, PDP shall field a Moslem northerner as presidential candidate.
Election day, about 90% of northern voters - from Benue to Borno and to Sokoto - shall vote the PDP candidate from the north. Only SW shall vote BAT.
Buhari's successor emerges from the north.

Most shophistiwretched lot. After OBJ and Shonekan from the SW, una no consider the SE worthy to benefit from rotation. In your own dictionary of roation of Nigeria's presidency between the north and south
of Nigeria, rotation between north and south for you people means rotation of the presidency between north and Yoruba.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by oluwaahmed: 2:52am On Jul 24, 2021
9jah:
Another Fulani puppet Loading......?
Nigeria have a common problem ,and that problem is the terrorists invaders ,non indigenous Fulanis please there is nothing like (Hausa/Fulani) Hausas are indigenous people in Nigeria ,Fulanis conquered them with a jihadist leader Usman dan fodio ,afterwards they migrated fully into Nigeria -To expliot and terrorize indigenous Nigerians over the years-The Fulani tribe is the virus and they are nomadic in nature , they want to finally settle in Nigeria , one day make Nigeria there home and a Caliphate- by displacing indigenous Nigerians- Look at the north ,the Hausas use to have kings and queens ,like the powerful queen Amina of Zaria ,but now you hear Emir this Emir that -Out of the 19 states in the north only 4 states are governed by indigenous people -So yes our major problem in Nigeria is the Fulani virus -If we indigenous Nigerian dont cub this menace,we all gonna die or become slaves like our politicians and elites-The fulanis believe in obedience or bullets.
Indigenous Nigerians rise up and unite -Cub the enemy within- They want to build a caliphate in our fathers land -Terrorism will be the other of the day -Kidnapping and all other fuckery they do like chopping off arms and legs of people -We cant fold our arms like our parents; and do nothing -When people/individual try to speak for us ;the Fulanis jail them,we cant even organize a rally or protest any more ,they want to gag the press ; social media plateform so they can hide there impunities -cub the world from reporting ; the slaughtering of indigenous un armed NIgerian's going on daily ;supported by the Nigeria Fulani government.Remeber the fulanis have been using divide and conquer, to confuse and rule us -Now is the time to let go -Let bygone be bygone -Let us brake away, first ; from the fulanis ,then we can renegotiate; whatever we want .We are not animals -We are thinking humans for crying out loud-Let us stop this cabals now for sake of our next generation-Enough is Enough .
#Unity now against Fulani terrorists government/agenda's
#Unity now for referendum
#Unity now for Sunday Igboho
#Unity now for Nnamdi Kanu
#Unity now for all indigenous Nigerians that want a better future for the next generation.
My people get updated with Maiyegun politico dairy
I highly recommend him for your enlightenment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXD66olmdPc

Av listened to mayegun, just afraid they might come for him too.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by discusant: 3:00am On Jul 24, 2021
oluwaahmed:

Av listened to mayegun, just afraid they might come for him too.

Don't place Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kalu on the same table. Sunday Igboho and his Yoruba nation campaign is aimed at telling Fulani/Hausa people that, if the Fulani does not make a Yoruba to succeed President Buhari, Yoruba shall constitute a nuisance for Nigeria.
Nnamdi Kalu is out to separate his region from Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by Nobody: 4:09am On Jul 24, 2021
[quote author=oluwaahmed post=104025850]

Av listened to mayegun, just afraid they might come for him too.[/quote

Yes soo -Fans have warned him already.
Thanks like minds -I will start following you now �
Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by oyatz(m): 5:26am On Jul 24, 2021
JUHABACH:
I don't often comment here. honestly don't care what geographical region the next president will come from. all I can say is that if Tinubu is really the best we can offer at this critical period of our history, then this country deserves to remain a 3rd world nation.

Tinubu is just an APC man. You can support Atiku or younger and 21st century candidates like Sowore for President or Prof Kingsley Moghalu

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by oyatz(m): 5:29am On Jul 24, 2021
discusant:

President from north after Buhari we know. Not Tinubu. E go happen for una korokoro eyes.

Field BAT as APC presidential candidate, PDP shall field a Moslem northerner as presidential candidate.
Election day, about 90% of northern voters - from Benue to Borno and to Sokoto - shall vote the PDP candidate from the north. Only SW shall vote BAT.

Most shophistiwretched lot. After OBJ and Shonekan from the SW, una no consider the SE worthy to benefit from rotation. In your own dictionary of roation of Nigeria's presidency between the north and south
of Nigeria, rotation between north and south for you people means rotation of the presidency between north and Yoruba.

Good. I think you should be happy with this news because it will help you to achieve your political agenda.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by Abs76: 5:39am On Jul 24, 2021
OChimex:

So Tinibu is the best the South can produce?

The problem in this country is that most young people who are supposed to be thinking right and forwardly digital are dumb.

How can this man be the best from South West. You didn't even talk of the one in African Develipment Bank
You can nominate a better candidate than him
Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by amazinghomez09: 5:42am On Jul 24, 2021
Wickedfact:
You may not like Tinubu but the man has done his homework, he has his structure, he has his loyalists and he has the resources to push it. Whether he will be successful or not depends on developments in the coming days.
And to you those are all it takes to rule a dying nation like Nigeria ?the truth is that we all are in this together wether good or bad if it doesnt affect you directly, it will definitely someone you love so continue sir
Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by Wickedfact: 5:48am On Jul 24, 2021
amazinghomez09:

And to you those are all it takes to rule a dying nation like Nigeria ?the truth is that we all are in this together wether good or bad if it doesnt affect you directly, it will definitely someone you love so continue sir

Show me a politician who has achieved as much as Tinubu. Then, show me what he has done in his state.
You may not like Tinubu, but you can't deny how much he transformed Lagos during his time as Governor. Compare him to those angling for the same position and see the difference.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by Wickedfact: 5:51am On Jul 24, 2021
discusant:

2023 belongs to the South. Let SE go and meet PDP for ticket and let SW collect APC ticket. No need crying foolishly and expecting others to vote for you because you threatened them.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by saintadeola: 6:02am On Jul 24, 2021
Nigeria will not still get sense, to dem now Tinubu is d messiah, d same idiot dat his lagosians people were been sliughtered under his watch (lekki) he did not say a word or criticize d action, d same Lagos dat gave him fame and wealth, his political ambition is bigger Dan d live of his people.Vote him, u will still regret it.its not prophesy. U will be his self and wicked color soon after 2023

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by OChimex: 6:20am On Jul 24, 2021
Abs76:
You can nominate a better candidate than him

And you think Osinbajo is not 1 million times South West better choice?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by OChimex: 6:22am On Jul 24, 2021
Echoban:
Go

Name the person...

I really want to know

And you think Osinbajo is not South West Better Choice?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by Diligence: 6:33am On Jul 24, 2021
So much for COULD. SW already ate their cake with OBJ. Make una use sense small nah.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:35am On Jul 24, 2021
See people...
Tinubu that's not even enjoying his health na him una dey talk about?

He's sick and old...

Fake ass man.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by akdjr(m): 7:32am On Jul 24, 2021
If it happen, then my vote and that of my family are fully for Tinubu. The oy man who can rule this country with inclusion of every region in government.... Make una mark my word

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by DaCharis2016: 7:50am On Jul 24, 2021
BLAISECAMPAORE:
Tinubu we know and love.

Jagaban is loved from North to South for being a great and caring leader.

5% should either sit up & play politics or continue sponsoring ESN to behead their daughters and sacrifice their sons to Nnamdi Kanu.
na u known am o, me no know am!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by duduade: 8:16am On Jul 24, 2021
Ole oshi

How much has tinubu given you
Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by smartNerd: 8:19am On Jul 24, 2021
I have learned over the years that when one’s
mind is made up, this diminishes fear. -- Rosa
Parks

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900158_dearpastthank_jpeg_jpegdb11b56dcd31f27e7abf4625978d6c01
Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by smartNerd: 8:22am On Jul 24, 2021
Twenty years from now you will be more
disappointed by the things that you didn’t do
than by the ones you did do, so throw off the
bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the
trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream,
Discover. -- Mark Twain

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900061_besogood_jpeg0d8d05a89aba72a0a334e06da1bc5339
Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by smartNerd: 8:26am On Jul 24, 2021
I have been impressed with the urgency of
doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Being willing is not enough; we must do. --
Leonardo da Vinci

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900061_besogood_jpeg0d8d05a89aba72a0a334e06da1bc5339
Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 24, 2021
It is only a fool that will vote that thief..
Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by seunowa(f): 8:42am On Jul 24, 2021
Well no problem if that is what the government want. I will soon leave Nigeria 4u
Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by Ovamboland(m): 8:42am On Jul 24, 2021
YungMillionaire:
I can support Tinubu BUT I need assurance for restructuring - back to regionalism. Nigeria as it is currently constituted is a recipe for disaster. We have Fulani bororos going around the south raping women and slaughtering farmers and villagers. We have bandits ravaging the North. We have Fulani kidnappers wrecking havoc all over the country. Regionalism now. That is the only thing I am voting on.

Kidnapping and banditry are criminal issues and has nothing much to do with restructuring.
The states already have the power to prosecute this types of crimes and they should explain to their people why little progress is being made in addressing crime.

If the issue as some say is control of police and criminal investigative powers, each state should liase with their reps and senators to amend the Constitution to allow state police departments.

The issues of crime is not as difficult as it's been made to be. The governors know how to control the police when their personal interest is at stake
Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by Ovamboland(m): 8:46am On Jul 24, 2021
onuman:
Moslem succeeding Moslem in Aso. Rock in a Nigeria roughly equally divided between Moslems and Christians? Dead on arrival.

Not the first time people of same religion succeed each other in Nigeria

And how important is that in how well the country is run?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by Ovamboland(m): 8:51am On Jul 24, 2021
onuman:

Wow. All Fulani wants is another Moslem in Aso Rock after Buhari to drive home the Fulanization and Islamization agenda of the Fulani which led the 12 northern sharia states to adopt unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

Nigeria can’t get on with Boko Haram and its offshoots, the armed Fulani herdsmen and bandits with another Fulani puppet like BAT in Aso Rock for another 8 years. Never.

Boko Haram with its offshoots is fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.
Boko Haram is like the Taliban, National armed forces can’t defeat them.

Shows you are a big time bigot.

There are millions of Muslims in the South and if presidency is coming down south nobody has any power to marginalize them or stop them from running.
You might still end up voting for Atiku or Tambuwal by 2023, just disguising here playing religious politics
Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by orisa37: 8:57am On Jul 24, 2021
THEN TINUBU WILL SOON VISIT MARADI FOR INDUCTION.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by Ovamboland(m): 8:58am On Jul 24, 2021
9jah:

Planted soldier used, by the terrorists government to infiltrate IPOB -Propaganda government-We no buy your market sir!
You want to come to my house (biafraland) and I say no 'Your not welcomed, and I put security guards to protect myself -You plant your men to infiltrate ,my security you come uninvited to my house, killing and destroying -Finally your using those men ,youve already planted in my house, use them to cook up lies and propaganda's agianst me -We no better.

You are now desperately trying to deny ESN that you people celebrated it's formation and arming.

In all the existence of ESN they never confronted an armed Fulani or kidnap gang. They only attacked some hapless nomads in obscure villages.
They never had a clash with the so-called UGM you is responsible for attacks in your states. And that can only be because Ipob = ESN = UGM
Re: 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu by Ovamboland(m): 9:06am On Jul 24, 2021
Anago55:
When you begin to see a red cap Wearing Igbo man ( A supposed Igbo elder) who should be in the forefront calling for the Igbo presidency in 2023( Which is the best thing that would have happened to Nigeria) calling for another person from another zone (the zone that have ruled this nation before ooo) to lead come 2023, then you begin to wonder what the Igbo political leaders really want. Support Biafra, you won't, push for Igbo presidency nada!

Mehnn this is demoralizing, I think in this juncture, I am giving up on Igbo presidency 2023. It's not happening. It's not feasible

I give it to the southwest since my people don't really know what they want

How can Igbo presidency be the best for Nigeria?
There's nothing attractive with the way they've run their states or their affairs to give any worthy indication.

They are not top 5 of even the best run states. Can't see what Nigeria is missing not having one of them run the country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Tinubu, Saraki, Dogara Others In Aso Rock / Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate / Why I Will Vote for GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.