Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

2023 ELECTION!! What If Buhari Decides To Run For Third Term? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 ELECTION!! What If Buhari Decides To Run For Third Term? (879 Views)

What Would Happen Of Buhari Decides To Endorse Peter Obi? / Buhari Decides Lockdown Extension This Week / Shake Up Looms At DSS As President Buhari Decides Acting DG's Fate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 ELECTION!! What If Buhari Decides To Run For Third Term? by James1998: 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
2023 ELECTION!! What If Buhari Decides To Run For Third Term?

I don’t know how cool you’ve been with this current president’s regime, can you vote them in for the third term?
Average Nigerians are seemly tired of this administration due to insecurity, scarcity of products and hike of the local and international market, unemployment is also a big reason that affected this administration.
https://coolstories.com.ng/forums/topic/2023-election-what-if-buhari-decides-to-run-for-third-term/

Re: 2023 ELECTION!! What If Buhari Decides To Run For Third Term? by rottennaija(m): 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
James1998:
2023 ELECTION!! What If Buhari Decides To Run For Third Term?

I don’t know how cool you’ve been with this current president’s regime, can you vote them in for the third term?
Average Nigerians are seemly tired of this administration due to insecurity, scarcity of products and hike of the local and international market, unemployment is also a big reason that affected this administration.
https://coolstories.com.ng/forums/topic/2023-election-what-if-buhari-decides-to-run-for-third-term/

Buhari is a honorable man. He will not try it. And no, we need new ideas.
Re: 2023 ELECTION!! What If Buhari Decides To Run For Third Term? by Trivom: 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ironocally, I will be like Waw. I and my entire family will be so glad to see it happen.
Ironically I mean ooo
Re: 2023 ELECTION!! What If Buhari Decides To Run For Third Term? by Jerryherd: 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
No Constitutional provision for that
Re: 2023 ELECTION!! What If Buhari Decides To Run For Third Term? by Seniorwriter(m): 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
Not realistic going by his political party mongers and ambitious prospective aspirants in line.
Jerryherd:

APC is a merger with cluster group... CPC , ACN and ANPP.. Some CPC might vote him at the Primaries while many cheated similar to like Buba Galadima, Yinka odumakin but didn't decamp would simply decieve him and not vote, ANPP bloc headed by Alimodu Sheriff won't vote, Tinubu's ACN would never vote him... South won't vote.. so he can't even win the primaries as it stands

His winning chances are unrealistic
Exposé....aptly explained.
RiceProducers:
I would be voting for him.
Jerryherd:
No Constitutional provision for that
Trivom:
Ironocally, I will be like Waw. I and my entire family will be so glad to see it happen.
Ironically I mean ooo

Howbeit that will be puting salt on injury as regards how already hot the polity is right now in Nigeria.

We need young visionary leadership in Nigeria.

@SeniorWriter
Re: 2023 ELECTION!! What If Buhari Decides To Run For Third Term? by RiceProducers: 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
I would be voting for him.
Re: 2023 ELECTION!! What If Buhari Decides To Run For Third Term? by Lamasta(m): 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bia OP no let the gods visit you with this question o

Re: 2023 ELECTION!! What If Buhari Decides To Run For Third Term? by FarahAideed: 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
If he alive then he will contest ...the man is that insensitive

1 Like

Re: 2023 ELECTION!! What If Buhari Decides To Run For Third Term? by EagleNest(m): 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
He will fail like OBJ if he tries it so he better not think about it. Besides, he's a disaster when it comes to leadership so what exactly will be the motivation?
Re: 2023 ELECTION!! What If Buhari Decides To Run For Third Term? by Jerryherd: 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Not realistic going by his political party mongers and ambitious prospective aspirants in line.

Howbeit that will be puting salt on injury as regards how already hot the polity is right now in Nigeria.

We need young visionary leadership in Nigeria.

@SeniorWriter

APC is a merger with cluster group... CPC , ACN and ANPP.. Some CPC might vote him at the Primaries while many cheated similar to like Buba Galadima, Yinka odumakin but didn't decamp would simply decieve him and not vote, ANPP bloc headed by Alimodu Sheriff won't vote, Tinubu's ACN would never vote him... South won't vote.. so he can't even win the primaries as it stands

His winning chances are unrealistic
Re: 2023 ELECTION!! What If Buhari Decides To Run For Third Term? by FoolaniHellman: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
That will be the END OF ONE NIGERIA!!! Ain’t CAPPING! Nigeria is sitting on a time BOMB already, Let him try it and BOOM �

ALLAHU AKBOMB

1 Like

Re: 2023 ELECTION!! What If Buhari Decides To Run For Third Term? by samuel900(m): 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
Thunder go fire all u wey dey reason am
Re: 2023 ELECTION!! What If Buhari Decides To Run For Third Term? by Telekinetic: 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
Lol... See some docile Nigerians ranting online as if online is where the battle is fought... I swear down if Buhari decides to go on TV and declare himself Supreme Leader, no one and I mean no one will stop him.
Re: 2023 ELECTION!! What If Buhari Decides To Run For Third Term? by Afolabimills(m): 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
God forbid
Re: 2023 ELECTION!! What If Buhari Decides To Run For Third Term? by nairalandankrah: 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
He will win and there's nothing the Entire south can do about it!
Re: 2023 ELECTION!! What If Buhari Decides To Run For Third Term? by jude79(m): 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
Nothing will happen, Nigerians don't have balls. The two men with balls have been arrested by BuBu and his associates.
Re: 2023 ELECTION!! What If Buhari Decides To Run For Third Term? by hotwax: 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
Nothing will happen. Nigerians are chicken...

They will screaming their rooms and that's all.

The only people with balls are the following:
Igboho
Nnamdi kanu
Re: 2023 ELECTION!! What If Buhari Decides To Run For Third Term? by Monogamy: 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
But there is no olympic in 2023 now.. Buhari can't run
Re: 2023 ELECTION!! What If Buhari Decides To Run For Third Term? by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
rottennaija:

lol cool
Re: 2023 ELECTION!! What If Buhari Decides To Run For Third Term? by fourboys: 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2021
Planning to japa before dat time grin grin
Re: 2023 ELECTION!! What If Buhari Decides To Run For Third Term? by FakeUnity: 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
rottennaija:

You need knew ideas? I thought you claimed buhari was going make nigeria more developed than America when you were campaigning for him in 2015?

Which other idea do you need again?
Re: 2023 ELECTION!! What If Buhari Decides To Run For Third Term? by rottennaija(m): 6:28am On Jul 24, 2021
FakeUnity:

You need knew ideas? I thought you claimed buhari was going make nigeria more developed than American when you were campaigning for him in 2015?

Which other idea do you need again?

First of all, you have no evidence I said so. Then, I never did. Also, buhari never pretended to want to. He has done his part. His time is winding down.

(1) (Reply)

Terrorists Have Infiltrated The NDA - ACF / Buhari To Hope Uzodinma: I Will Be Careful With Your Future Invitations. / Update On Ihiala LG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.