Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,140 members, 7,829,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Let’s Talk; It’s Right For A Christian To Build Or Renovate A Mosque For Muslims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let’s Talk; It’s Right For A Christian To Build Or Renovate A Mosque For Muslims (2160 Views)

Muslim Activists Wear #BuhariMustGo T-shirts To Mosque For Prayer In Abuja / Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial / We Built N30m Mosque For Displaced Herders –Agric Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let’s Talk; It’s Right For A Christian To Build Or Renovate A Mosque For Muslims by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 24, 2021
Moses990:
Let’s Talk; It’s Right For A Christian To Build or Renovate A Mosque For Muslims? (See This)
See all the photos through link below..

The pastor, Oluwaseun Basil Alabi said that he used to play with his Muslim friends at the Alatise Mosque in Ikire, Osun State as a child without any form of discrimination. So he decided to renovate it.

MY THOUGHTS:
I doubt if Northern Muslims will allow that.They will say how will an infidel renovate or build mosque for them. Even the same Muslim from different sect can never do that.

What’s your take on this?

Is It Right For A Christian To Build or Renovate A Mosque For Muslims?

Drop your comment below using link to see all photos and more details...

https://coolstories.com.ng/groups/lets-talk/forum/topic/lets-talk-its-right-for-a-christian-to-build-or-renovate-a-mosque-for-muslims-see-this/

You started on a nice note discussing how human beings relate with each other, and then you switched to northern Muslims...
Re: Let’s Talk; It’s Right For A Christian To Build Or Renovate A Mosque For Muslims by mbaise1000: 10:27am On Jul 24, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Ammishaddai:
The Bible says you're to love your neighbor as yourself (Matthew 25:41-44). And what this simply means is that whatever you want others to do for you, you should do likewise to your neighbor. My belief about this is based on showing examples of love to those who are not of the same faith as you. Because in so doing, you can win others to Christ

The type of love that contradicts your belief?
Rebuilding their place of worship means you support their beliefs and worship, JESUS CHRIST said that HE JESUS is the only way ot GOD and another says there are other ways and you agree with them, means that you don't believe JESUS, if you truly love someone, you will not give them something or encourage them to do something that will destroy them, you don't give your little child something that will destroy them because you love him or to show them that you love them, or will you allow your little child who doesn't want to go to school to stay at jome because you love him?
Re: Let’s Talk; It’s Right For A Christian To Build Or Renovate A Mosque For Muslims by Ammishaddai: 10:38am On Jul 24, 2021
Rugaria:

You're no more spewing bile allover the place?
Do you could engage in a respectful manner?
Please correct this sentence becuase I'd can't comprehend this balderdash.
Re: Let’s Talk; It’s Right For A Christian To Build Or Renovate A Mosque For Muslims by Ammishaddai: 10:39am On Jul 24, 2021
[s]
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

The type of love that contradicts your belief?
Rebuilding their place of worship means you support their beliefs and worship, JESUS CHRIST said that HE JESUS is the only way ot GOD and another says there are other ways and you agree with them, means that you don't believe JESUS, if you truly love someone, you will not give them something or encourage them to do something that will destroy them, you don't give your little child something that will destroy them because you love him or to show them that you love them, or will you allow your little child who doesn't want to go to school to stay at jome because you love him?
[/s] Please you're confusing yourself. What has evangelism got to do with doing good by showing love...? Please if you don't know understand the fundamentals of Christianity , then kindly keep quiet
Re: Let’s Talk; It’s Right For A Christian To Build Or Renovate A Mosque For Muslims by jude79(m): 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
did the man said he church money or his own money? why dodging?

You mean it is right for a Christian to build a place of worship for an Arabian stone kissing God of the moon fused with nasarian pseudo Christian religion, ie building house of worship for pagans, it's the same reason jeroboam was condemned in the 2nd Kings.
Re: Let’s Talk; It’s Right For A Christian To Build Or Renovate A Mosque For Muslims by Blissguts: 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
[s]
Ammishaddai:
Your interpretation of scripture is poor and you're not even ashamed. When Matthew 25:41-44 said to love your neighbor, who is defined as that "neighbor "? The parable of the good Samaritan is an example of what...?
[/s] u speak like a cast away.

How about renovating a shrine ?
Re: Let’s Talk; It’s Right For A Christian To Build Or Renovate A Mosque For Muslims by Ammishaddai: 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
[s]
Blissguts:
u speak like a cast away.

How about renovating a shrine ?
[/s] Who is your neighbor? That question hasn't been answered and you're here asking me a question...? Walahi you're a hypocrite claiming Christian
Re: Let’s Talk; It’s Right For A Christian To Build Or Renovate A Mosque For Muslims by Blissguts: 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
[s]
Ammishaddai:
Who is your neighbor? That question hasn't been answered and you're here asking me a question...? Walahi you're a hypocrite claiming Christian
[/s]

No offence but you talk like a mumu.

Your neighbour is satan ..... You think Satan is far ?

Meanwhile, u think satan is far from heaven in spirit world ? So that makes him a neighbour ?

U indeed sound like a mumu. And anyways ur camouflaging as a christian of which you're not, so no need.

E shock u abi
Re: Let’s Talk; It’s Right For A Christian To Build Or Renovate A Mosque For Muslims by Ammishaddai: 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
[s]
Blissguts:

No offence but you talk like a mumu.

Your neighbour is satan ..... You think Satan is far ?

Meanwhile, u think satan is far from heaven in spirit world ? So that makes him a neighbour ?

U indeed sound like a mumu. And anyways ur camouflaging as a christian of which you're not, so no need.

E shock u abi
[/s] You're just a dull yoruba boy who's lacking the intellectual power to read the bible and follow its precept. The bible said "love thy neighbor as thy self "(Matthew 25:41-44). So who is your neighbor? Is it your church member...or the stranger you don't know? Answer oga and stop disturbing me with your uncandid ignorance
Re: Let’s Talk; It’s Right For A Christian To Build Or Renovate A Mosque For Muslims by mbaise1000: 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Please you're confusing yourself. What has evangelism got to do with doing good by showing love...? Please if you don't know understand the fundamentals of Christianity , then kindly keep quiet

The main fundamental of Christianity if you really know it should be the purpose of JESUS'S coming to world and that purpose is to reconcile man to GOD through HIM, and since HE said that HE is the ONLY way to GOD, and if you agree with this. Which I doubt very much because of your response,
What will be evangelical about a supposedly Christian who believes that JESUS is the ONLY way to salvation building a mosque for muslims who does not agree that JESUS is the way to GOD? Are you encouraging them to continue in that way by renovating a place where they are thing that is contrary to what JESUS said? JESUS said on the cross that it is finished, the work of salvation for which he came to do but islam said that JESUS send them mohammad when JESUS already saod it is finished, and like I said in the comment you apparently did not read nor understand before commenting, will you give your child or who you love the things that will destroy them to prove to them that you love them? I know you too will be claiming to be a Christian, I think you may want to check if you are truly in the faith, a Christian is ONLY one who agrees with JESUS CHRIST and the finished work on the cross and try as much to live according to his teachings, encouraging someone who doesn't believe that JESUS died for them to continue in that way us not Christian evangelism.
Re: Let’s Talk; It’s Right For A Christian To Build Or Renovate A Mosque For Muslims by Ammishaddai: 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
[s]
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

The main fundamental of Christianity if you really know it should be the purpose of JESUS'S coming to world and that purpose is to reconcile man to GOD through HIM, and since HE said that HE is the ONLY way to GOD, and if you agree with this. Which I doubt very much because of your response,
What will be evangelical about a supposedly Christian who believes that JESUS is the ONLY way to salvation building a mosque for muslims who does not agree that JESUS is the way to GOD? Are you encouraging them to continue in that way by renovating a place where they are thing that is contrary to what JESUS said? JESUS said on the cross that it is finished, the work of salvation for which he came to do but islam said that JESUS send them mohammad when JESUS already saod it is finished, and like I said in the comment you apparently did not read nor understand before commenting, will you give your child or who you love the things that will destroy them to prove to them that you love them? I know you too will be claiming to be a Christian, I think you may want to check if you are truly in the faith, a Christian is ONLY one who agrees with JESUS CHRIST and the finished work on the cross and try as much to live according to his teachings, encouraging someone who doesn't believe that JESUS died for them to continue in that way us not Christian evangelism.
[/s] You're talking confusion as usual and it has proven my point. Matthew 25:41-44 said " you're to love your neighbor as yourself ". Please who is your neighbor here? This is the question alot of you hypocrites keep avoiding in order to justify your false interpretation of scriptures.
Re: Let’s Talk; It’s Right For A Christian To Build Or Renovate A Mosque For Muslims by mbaise1000: 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] You're talking confusion as usual and it has proven my point. Matthew 25:41-44 said " you're to love your neighbor as yourself ". Please who is your neighbor here? This is the question alot of you hypocrites keep avoiding in order to justify your false interpretation of scriptures.

The point here is not about wjo is your neighbor, the point here is whether it is right for a Christian to build a mosque or renovate one for muslims, or generally is it right for any Christian to encourage anything or any group that teaches or practice anything that contradicts the teaching and purpose of the coming of JESUS CHRIST?
And for anyone to answer these correctly, one must know who and what JESUS is and in this case know what islam which is the recipient here believe and teach and practice wjoch is that JESUS is not the way to salvation, that he wasn't crucified, that he didn't resurrect from the dead, now every true Christian knows that without the death and resurrection of JESUS CHRIST, there is no hope for salvation no matter how good you are and how good your work, it is clear here that you are no Christian and it will be good for you to find out who JESUS is and accept that WITHOUT HIM, you have no HOPE of salvation, you can love all you want but if that love didn't COME with the believe that JESUS is the ONLY way to salvation, it is abstract,
Now you don't quote bible verses without knowing why they are there and the real meaning and interpretation of them, like I said earlier, if you are thinking that you are a Christian, you have to think again and know who you follow, if it is the real saviour JESUS CHRIST, I never said you are not to love everyone equally, that is the teaching of JESUS CHRIST, but the greatest love one can show is surrendering his life for HIS friends and that is what JESUS did and muslims refused and you are encouraging them in their ignorance and you are here saying it's love?
Re: Let’s Talk; It’s Right For A Christian To Build Or Renovate A Mosque For Muslims by Ammishaddai: 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2021
[s]
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

The point here is not about wjo is your neighbor, the point here is whether it is right for a Christian to build a mosque or renovate one for muslims, or generally is it right for any Christian to encourage anything or any group that teaches or practice anything that contradicts the teaching and purpose of the coming of JESUS CHRIST?
And for anyone to answer these correctly, one must know who and what JESUS is and in this case know what islam which is the recipient here believe and teach and practice wjoch is that JESUS is not the way to salvation, that he wasn't crucified, that he didn't resurrect from the dead, now every true Christian knows that without the death and resurrection of JESUS CHRIST, there is no hope for salvation no matter how good you are and how good your work, it is clear here that you are no Christian and it will be good for you to find out who JESUS is and accept that WITHOUT HIM, you have no HOPE of salvation, you can love all you want but if that love didn't COME with the believe that JESUS is the ONLY way to salvation, it is abstract,
Now you don't quote bible verses without knowing why they are there and the real meaning and interpretation of them, like I said earlier, if you are thinking that you are a Christian, you have to think again and know who you follow, if it is the real saviour JESUS CHRIST, I never said you are not to love everyone equally, that is the teaching of JESUS CHRIST, but the greatest love one can show is surrendering his life for HIS friends and that is what JESUS did and muslims refused and you are encouraging them in their ignorance and you are here saying it's love?
[/s] You're a lying hypocrite who doesn't read so you can't understand the bible or its meaning. Now I ask you again : who is your neighbor? What did scripture say you should do for your neighbor?
Re: Let’s Talk; It’s Right For A Christian To Build Or Renovate A Mosque For Muslims by mbaise1000: 8:19am On Jul 25, 2021
[/color]
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] You're a lying hypocrite who doesn't read so you can't understand the bible or its meaning. Now I ask you again : who is your neighbor? What did scripture say you should do for your neighbor?
[color=#006600]

Wa s the topic about who your neighbor is? No
Like I said and still say we as Christians are expected to love and do the best for everyone who includes neighbors and even enemies, that settles the neighbor thing uou are consentrating, now to the main point of the thread, is it that you didn't understand it or that you are not matured enough to accept that you lost this?
Let me now explain as to a child, if you have a child and he is playing with fire, will you buy fuel and give him to prove to him that you are a good father or that you love them? This is what is being asked. If your definition of a good neighbor is to indirectly destroy them, then you are the enemy.
That thing that man did goes AGAINST the believe of EVERY Christian, JESUS told HIS disciples to go and spread the good news, the good news is that HE died and resurrected and has finished the work of redemption and salvation, any one who goes and encourages people who don't agree with that good news like that man did is not doing the any good or showing them love, neighbor or not, to you maybe as the recipient of that gesture might see it as good but it will lead to your eternal death and that's not the will of GOD.
This is the position of a Christian
Re: Let’s Talk; It’s Right For A Christian To Build Or Renovate A Mosque For Muslims by Ammishaddai: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2021
[s]
mbaise1000:
[/color][color=#006600]

Wa s the topic about who your neighbor is? No
Like I said and still say we as Christians are expected to love and do the best for everyone who includes neighbors and even enemies, that settles the neighbor thing uou are consentrating, now to the main point of the thread, is it that you didn't understand it or that you are not matured enough to accept that you lost this?
Let me now explain as to a child, if you have a child and he is playing with fire, will you buy fuel and give him to prove to him that you are a good father or that you love them? This is what is being asked. If your definition of a good neighbor is to indirectly destroy them, then you are the enemy.
That thing that man did goes AGAINST the believe of EVERY Christian, JESUS told HIS disciples to go and spread the good news, the good news is that HE died and resurrected and has finished the work of redemption and salvation, any one who goes and encourages people who don't agree with that good news like that man did is not doing the any good or showing them love, neighbor or not, to you maybe as the recipient of that gesture might see it as good but it will lead to your eternal death and that's not the will of GOD.
This is the position of a Christian
[/s] You're more confused than I thought. But you can continue deceiving yourself...after all, na you get your life.
Re: Let’s Talk; It’s Right For A Christian To Build Or Renovate A Mosque For Muslims by mbaise1000: 11:17am On Jul 26, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] You're more confused than I thought. But you can continue deceiving yourself...after all, na you get your life.
You have shown that you are incapable of understanding very simple topic, some days now and you are on the same sentence that doesn't even relate to the thread you want to discuss, and they wasted money sending you to school, ANYWAYS, aren't you the product of your country?
Very Disappointing
Re: Let’s Talk; It’s Right For A Christian To Build Or Renovate A Mosque For Muslims by mbaise1000: 11:37am On Jul 26, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Rugaria:

Don't get it all mangled up:
Loving your neighbor and treating him well doesn't include building mosques for your Muslim neighbors!
Let's be guided pls..
A lot of stuff preached inside the mosques are FOUNDAMENTALLY against the preachings and beliefs of the christian faith! I mean stuffs like marrying 4 wives, jihad, issues related to forgiveness, treatment of women etc... These are the opposite of the values of the christian faith.. You help to spread these values when you build mosques for Muslims!

You can't be doing a good job as a Christian, when all you do is to build mosques that will help propagate these dangerous beliefs that ridicule the foundamentals of christiandom! So it's wrong... While the liberal nature of Christianity expects you to respect other faiths, you are also expected to teach and encourage the adherents of such religions, to see that they're not right with their practices.. You do the opposite by building mosques and Buddha temples..

May The Good Lord forgive them because They don't know what They are doing...

You are wasting your time with that person, he would avoid the topic of that thread and keep talking about neighbor, and love which he doesn't even understand, I asked him if he will his neighbor or child something that will destroy them to prove he love them but he will repeat neighbor and neighbor

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk; It’s Right For A Christian To Build Or Renovate A Mosque For Muslims by jude79(m): 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] You're more confused than I thought. But you can continue deceiving yourself...after all, na you get your life.

What are you talking about, Jesus said love your neighbor as a Christian, so it now means, if your neighbor is a pagan, you show him love by building a pagan shrine for him, na wao.
Re: Let’s Talk; It’s Right For A Christian To Build Or Renovate A Mosque For Muslims by Ammishaddai: 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
[s]
jude79:

What are you talking about, Jesus said love your neighbor as a Christian, so it now means, if your neighbor is a pagan, you show him love by building a pagan shrine for him, na wao.
[/s] Read the parable of the good Samaritan and stop this foolishness you're carrying
Re: Let’s Talk; It’s Right For A Christian To Build Or Renovate A Mosque For Muslims by Demigod22: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
There was humanity before religion. I don't understand why people insult and condemn other people's religion in a country where we have right to religion and association? An educated soul should understand this.

When I meet a stranger, my questions are who are you? What can you offer? I don't care what you worship, that is your choice and I should respect that. When I have money, I will build mosque, church and even shrine when there is a need.
Re: Let’s Talk; It’s Right For A Christian To Build Or Renovate A Mosque For Muslims by Blissguts: 11:15am On Jul 28, 2021
[b]
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] You're just a dull yoruba boy who's lacking the intellectual power to read the bible and follow its precept. The bible said "love thy neighbor as thy self "(Matthew 25:41-44). So who is your neighbor? Is it your church member...or the stranger you don't know? Answer oga and stop disturbing me with your uncandid ignorance
[/s]

Look at this one. Those one being terrorised don't they fall in same category as neighbours ?

You know nothing and can't preach the gospel to the owners of it.

And to think you think im yoruba. Height of ignorance
Re: Let’s Talk; It’s Right For A Christian To Build Or Renovate A Mosque For Muslims by Ammishaddai: 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
[s]
Blissguts:

Look at this one. Those one being terrorised don't they fall in same category as neighbours ?

You know nothing and can't preach the gospel to the owners of it.

And to think you think im yoruba. Height of ignorance
[/s] You're a daft yoruba boy. Case closed
Re: Let’s Talk; It’s Right For A Christian To Build Or Renovate A Mosque For Muslims by Blissguts: 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2021
[s]
Ammishaddai:
You're a daft yoruba boy. Case closed
[/s]

Goat will still jump into the well in chase of yam. Because fo.olishness abounds in him
Re: Let’s Talk; It’s Right For A Christian To Build Or Renovate A Mosque For Muslims by jude79(m): 6:59am On Jul 30, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Read the parable of the good Samaritan and stop this foolishness you're carrying

Did the pastor financially help a poor Muslims to recover financially, no, did the pastor help Muslim, wounded by assailants, no, did he pay hospital bill of hospitalised Muslims, no, did he provide jobs as form of sustenance to jobless Muslims,no, what did the pastor do? He helped Muslims build what Christians regards as pagan worship center, therefore pushing them more into pagan worship, and completely away from the God which he professes, so on what basis is encouraging people into what he regards as pagan worship, related to good Samaritan.
Re: Let’s Talk; It’s Right For A Christian To Build Or Renovate A Mosque For Muslims by Ammishaddai: 7:25am On Jul 30, 2021
[s]
jude79:

Did the pastor financially help a poor Muslims to recover financially, no, did the pastor help Muslim, wounded by assailants, no, did he pay hospital bill of hospitalised Muslims, no, did he provide jobs as form of sustenance to jobless Muslims,no, what did the pastor do? He helped Muslims build what Christians regards as pagan worship center, therefore pushing them more into pagan worship, and completely away from the God which he professes, so on what basis is encouraging people into what he regards as pagan worship, related to good Samaritan.
[/s] Your selective examples shows that you're one of those con men in Christianity who intentionally manipulate the scriptures to support questionable agendas. For your information, the parable of the Samaritan was use as an admonishment to Christians on how to show love to people, irrespective of their creed, race, and religion. The simplicity of the bible is there. Follow it and stop being a complicated fool
Re: Let’s Talk; It’s Right For A Christian To Build Or Renovate A Mosque For Muslims by Validated: 11:06am On Jul 30, 2021
The man is NOT a pastor, rather a TAQQYYA muslim faith. He is wolf in sheep clothing, just like the man who called himself "chrislaherb".
God instructed Israel to destroy Jericho and her idolatory and place of worship and everything they find there. But Achan took possession of "acursed" things. So, God abandoned Israel. In Joshua ch 7, God said to Joshua, "Get up, sanctify the people, and say, ‘Sanctify yourselves for tomorrow, because thus says the Lord God of Israel: “ There is an accursed thing in your midst, O Israel; you cannot stand before your enemies until you take away the accursed thing from among you.” - Joshua 7:13.
All Christians need to condemn the acursed "pastor". He is an idolator and an Achan to Christian faith, so he needs to repent and sit at the back of the congregation until God forgives his sin. Anyone defending him with scripture is already acursed. They all need to repent. His sin has grieved the Holy Spirit. The Bible admonishes Christians thus, "And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption." -- Ephesians 4:30
Re: Let’s Talk; It’s Right For A Christian To Build Or Renovate A Mosque For Muslims by Danjikanbauchi: 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ammishaddai:
The Bible says you're to love your neighbor as yourself (Matthew 25:41-44). And what this simply means is that whatever you want others to do for you, you should do likewise to your neighbor. My belief about this is based on showing examples of love to those who are not of the same faith as you. Because in so doing, you can win others to Christ
love your neighbor as yourself does not include encouraging them to warship other gods.our God is a jealous God. You can't encourage Terrorist that washipe a stone in Kaaba and think you are loving your enemy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Movement In Imo As CNN Says Why Nigeria Is Afraid Of Biafra Referendum / Buni Clan Vs Tinubu Clan / Breaking News Massive Clash Between Ugm And Security Operatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.