Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Governorship Campaign In Ife North, Ife South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Governorship Campaign In Ife North, Ife South (1627 Views)

Ooni Of Ife, South-West Traditional Rulers Back Creation Of State Police / Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South / Davido: No PDP Agent In Ward 007, 012 In Olode, Ife South LGA - Davido Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Governorship Campaign In Ife North, Ife South by press9jatv: 7:00am On Jul 05, 2022
Massive turnout of Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke governorship campaign in Ife North and South local government. I thank the good people of these two local government for welcoming Senator Ademola Adeleke and his team in the two local government. Check the pictures below.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Governorship Campaign In Ife North, Ife South by press9jatv: 7:01am On Jul 05, 2022
More pictures

Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Governorship Campaign In Ife North, Ife South by press9jatv: 7:03am On Jul 05, 2022
More photos below, so massive turnout here

Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Governorship Campaign In Ife North, Ife South by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:04am On Jul 05, 2022
This man is shutting down everywhere he goes

That APC thief of a governor in Osun state should be in panic mode right now

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Governorship Campaign In Ife North, Ife South by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 05, 2022
Who is the Labour Party Governorship aspirant in Osun state? grin

No Obidient student in Osun state? grin

Online voters!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Governorship Campaign In Ife North, Ife South by press9jatv: 7:05am On Jul 05, 2022
More pictures from Ife south rally yesterday.

1 Share

Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Governorship Campaign In Ife North, Ife South by Moferere: 7:05am On Jul 05, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

Online voters!

Lasun
Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Governorship Campaign In Ife North, Ife South by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:05am On Jul 05, 2022
The next governor of Osun state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Governorship Campaign In Ife North, Ife South by press9jatv: 7:06am On Jul 05, 2022
More photos from Ife south LG rally. Very massive here.

Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Governorship Campaign In Ife North, Ife South by Pagenaija1: 7:07am On Jul 05, 2022
Dancing daddy no fall my hands o . God bless you because you are always a happy man .

Anything to make Apc loose is very okay with me even if na Sowore party

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Governorship Campaign In Ife North, Ife South by press9jatv: 7:17am On Jul 05, 2022
Thank you Ife South and North Local Government ✅

Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Governorship Campaign In Ife North, Ife South by Baawaa(m): 7:17am On Jul 05, 2022
Customer Dada ni
Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Governorship Campaign In Ife North, Ife South by press9jatv: 7:18am On Jul 05, 2022
More photos below

Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Governorship Campaign In Ife North, Ife South by press9jatv: 7:19am On Jul 05, 2022
More pictures below

Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Governorship Campaign In Ife North, Ife South by Penguin2: 7:20am On Jul 05, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

Online voters!

You should be more worried at the crowd that Adeleke is pulling at Omisore’s backyard.

Abi no be the Ife North wey una dey bank on Omisore to deliver be this?

Strategically, Ladin, the Labour Party candidate, doesn’t even need to win Osun. Adeleke should take it.

What that means is that while SE/SS will vote in one bloc for Obi, SW votes will be split into three.

With Adeleke’s likely victory, that would be 2 PDP governors struggling to deliver for their party.

Then Christian SW voters will vote Obi.

If I were you, I would worry on the votes that would be left for Tinubu rather than worry on Labour Party candidate in Osun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Governorship Campaign In Ife North, Ife South by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 05, 2022
Penguin2:

You should be more worried at the crowd that Adeleke is pulling at Omisore’s backyard.

Abi no be the Ife North wey una dey bank on Omisore to deliver be this?

Strategically, Ladin, the Labour Party candidate, doesn’t even need to win Osun. Adeleke should take it.

What that means is that while SE/SS will vote in one bloc for Obi, SW votes will be split into three.

With Adeleke’s likely victory, that would be 2 PDP governors struggling to deliver for their party.

Then Christian SW voters will vote Obi.

If I were you, I would worry on the votes that would be left for Tinubu rather than worry on Labour Party candidate in Osun.

Oh! I got you!

No Obidient student in Osun and Ekiti grin
Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Governorship Campaign In Ife North, Ife South by press9jatv: 7:23am On Jul 05, 2022
More photos of the rally below

Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Governorship Campaign In Ife North, Ife South by Truthisunique2: 7:24am On Jul 05, 2022
This guy is grounded

It took apc remote control from buhari to win osun despite omisore tinubu and aregbesola

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Governorship Campaign In Ife North, Ife South by press9jatv: 7:25am On Jul 05, 2022
More photos of the campaign

Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Governorship Campaign In Ife North, Ife South by press9jatv: 7:26am On Jul 05, 2022
More pics

Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Governorship Campaign In Ife North, Ife South by nifemi25(m): 7:28am On Jul 05, 2022
Thats my home town, ifetedo ife south local government...
Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Governorship Campaign In Ife North, Ife South by press9jatv: 7:28am On Jul 05, 2022
More pictures below

Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Governorship Campaign In Ife North, Ife South by press9jatv: 7:29am On Jul 05, 2022
More pictures here

Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Governorship Campaign In Ife North, Ife South by press9jatv: 7:31am On Jul 05, 2022
More photos here

Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Governorship Campaign In Ife North, Ife South by press9jatv: 7:33am On Jul 05, 2022
More pictures of the rally

Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Governorship Campaign In Ife North, Ife South by press9jatv: 7:36am On Jul 05, 2022
More photos

Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Governorship Campaign In Ife North, Ife South by ajekpaks(m): 7:39am On Jul 05, 2022
nice
Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Governorship Campaign In Ife North, Ife South by press9jatv: 7:40am On Jul 05, 2022
nifemi25:
Thats my home town, ifetedo ife south local government...
yes soo. It’s Pdp and Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke everywhere you go. Ife land is Pdp.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Governorship Campaign In Ife North, Ife South by Penguin2: 7:41am On Jul 05, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

Oh! I got you!

No Obidient student in Osun and Ekiti grin

Delivering Obi is the priority for now.

When we are done with that, we will move to constituencies.
Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Governorship Campaign In Ife North, Ife South by press9jatv: 7:44am On Jul 05, 2022
taiwotimitt:
Vote wisely.
yes soo. Voter Apathy will never be recorded in July 16th governorship election. Massive turnout of electorates on the Election Day. July 16th governorship Election is the return of the stolen mandate.
Re: Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Governorship Campaign In Ife North, Ife South by press9jatv: 7:45am On Jul 05, 2022
Pagenaija1:
Dancing daddy no fall my hands o . God bless you because you are always a happy man .

Anything to make Apc loose is very okay with me even if na Sowore party
in all the 30 local government, it’s imole everywhere you go. Pdp is the people’s choice in Osun State. July 16th must Obey.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is One Of The Reasons Nigeria Is Impovierished - Soludo, 2015 / Drone Shot: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions Waterlines Fly-over PH / Can Seyi Makinde Get A Second Term?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.