Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Do Not Be Deceived. "Afonja" And "Igbo" Does Not Play Out In Real Life - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Be Deceived. "Afonja" And "Igbo" Does Not Play Out In Real Life (1245 Views)

Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days / Enough Of Fulani Domination In Ilorin – Kasumu, Afonja Union President-general / Rare History; Between Afonja And Alaafin Aole And The Curse On Yoruba (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Be Deceived. "Afonja" And "Igbo" Does Not Play Out In Real Life by Naigleria: 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
Re: Do Not Be Deceived. "Afonja" And "Igbo" Does Not Play Out In Real Life by Monogamy: 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

grin grin

Ooh i forgot, continue eating human feaces grin

Lame, stale and dumb

1 Like

Re: Do Not Be Deceived. "Afonja" And "Igbo" Does Not Play Out In Real Life by TownJ: 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Go to igbo states and you will see their real colour.
Try to join their associations, you will know howfar.

Continue thinking nairaland is just a joke because they are your friends and doing business in your land where they have to be humble by all means
[color=#006600][/color]

Oga, strangers in Igbo land are not usually noticed because the Igbo man is too busy hustling to make wealth than to notice who you are
Re: Do Not Be Deceived. "Afonja" And "Igbo" Does Not Play Out In Real Life by Monogamy: 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
That means you don't want peace

Peace with who? God forbid bad thing.

Like I said, you guys should bring it on, I am always battle ready.

Nonsense
Re: Do Not Be Deceived. "Afonja" And "Igbo" Does Not Play Out In Real Life by Fahdiga(m): 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
Monogamy:

Peace with who? God forbid bad thing.

Like I said, you guys should bring it on, I am always battle ready.

Nonsense
Don't cry to the mods when jungle go mature
Re: Do Not Be Deceived. "Afonja" And "Igbo" Does Not Play Out In Real Life by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
TownJ:
[color=#006600][/color]

Oga, strangers in Igbo land are not usually noticed because the Igbo man is too busy hustling to make wealth than to notice who you are

Yes indeed...i want to become president of ona nize and your local government chairman.
Re: Do Not Be Deceived. "Afonja" And "Igbo" Does Not Play Out In Real Life by Monogamy: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
Don't cry to the mods when jungle go mature

You have quickly change the topic as usual as the extortion method was sited early..

Balderdash
Re: Do Not Be Deceived. "Afonja" And "Igbo" Does Not Play Out In Real Life by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
Monogamy:

Lame, stale and dumb

grin grin

Shit eater grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do Not Be Deceived. "Afonja" And "Igbo" Does Not Play Out In Real Life by Monogamy: 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

grin grin

Shit eater grin grin grin

You can do better than this..

Come up with something more creative
Re: Do Not Be Deceived. "Afonja" And "Igbo" Does Not Play Out In Real Life by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
Monogamy:

You can do better than this..

Come up with something more creative

Eat shit grin grin

Create a shit kiosk and sell your shit like shawarma to your shit eating natives grin

1 Like

Re: Do Not Be Deceived. "Afonja" And "Igbo" Does Not Play Out In Real Life by Fahdiga(m): 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
Monogamy:

You have quickly change the topic as usual as the extortion method was sited early..

Balderdash
Extortion method by who and on who?
Re: Do Not Be Deceived. "Afonja" And "Igbo" Does Not Play Out In Real Life by Monogamy: 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Eat shit grin grin

Create a shit kiosk and sell your shit like shawarma to your shit eating natives grin

I am hoping you would be able to stand this, honestly
Re: Do Not Be Deceived. "Afonja" And "Igbo" Does Not Play Out In Real Life by Monogamy: 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
Extortion method by who and on who?

See this one, na today you and other people from the cancellation group they do that.

That was spotted earlier hence the change of topic.

No shingbai for trollers
Re: Do Not Be Deceived. "Afonja" And "Igbo" Does Not Play Out In Real Life by r4bbit: 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
After they hated on Obi Cubana I started avoiding Afonjas at all cost
lol cheesy
fahdiga Fallipupa fowl....

You no get sense, ask anybody...
Re: Do Not Be Deceived. "Afonja" And "Igbo" Does Not Play Out In Real Life by Fahdiga(m): 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
Monogamy:

See this one, na today you and other people from the cancellation group they do that.

That was spotted earlier hence the change of topic.

No shingbai for trollers
I can wire some cash if you want some. I don't know about any canceller
Re: Do Not Be Deceived. "Afonja" And "Igbo" Does Not Play Out In Real Life by Monogamy: 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
Fahdiga:

Reverse psychology..

Did I ask you for money?

Caught red handed
Re: Do Not Be Deceived. "Afonja" And "Igbo" Does Not Play Out In Real Life by Fahdiga(m): 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
Monogamy:

Reverse psychology..

Did I ask you for money?

Caught red handed
Do you love Achalugo or not?
Re: Do Not Be Deceived. "Afonja" And "Igbo" Does Not Play Out In Real Life by Monogamy: 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
Fahdiga:

You have broken the record of Mr Lai in lying.

Too bad too poor
Re: Do Not Be Deceived. "Afonja" And "Igbo" Does Not Play Out In Real Life by Monogamy: 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
Do you love Achalugo or not?

Is that a name of a thing, an animal or a place?
Re: Do Not Be Deceived. "Afonja" And "Igbo" Does Not Play Out In Real Life by Fahdiga(m): 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
r4bbit:

lol cheesy
fahdiga Fallipupa fowl....

You no get sense, ask anybody...
Shut up rabbit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Bomb Police Headquarters In Imo, Free Detainees / Video Of Bandit In Zamfara State / More Voters In The North Than In The South Is A Hoax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.