Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Police Arrest 5 Gay Men For Gang-Raping A Boy In Kano (Photo) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 5 Gay Men For Gang-Raping A Boy In Kano (Photo) (53559 Views)

Amotekun Arrests 2 Gay Men Caught Having Sex In Ondo (photo) / Three FCET Students Arrested For Gang-raping A 15-Year-Old Girl On Her Period / 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 5 Gay Men For Gang-Raping A Boy In Kano (Photo) by Revolva(m): 8:02am On Jul 25, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Nah, feminine straight men exist. Gender is a societal construct, there's no right way to be a man or a woman, you define my your masculinity. The bolded made it completely obvious you don't know any gay person lol, it's kind of funny because most of the men in the military are gay and yet you call them weak, these are the men protecting you and i. If you want to prove your straight masculinity, why don't you join the military? Masculine gay men thrive on society's masculinity, infact, many if not all think that feminity is a weakness and masculinity should thrive on it's own. There are lots of masculine gay men whom are straight passing, they do everything straight men do, from sports to gym, the only difference between them and you straight men is the sexual/romantic attraction. Also, many hardcore masculine gay men hate the feminine ones
What is all these you wrote here.....

so now you feel every men is Gay ....am scared of all these words
Re: Police Arrest 5 Gay Men For Gang-Raping A Boy In Kano (Photo) by smartNerd: 8:18am On Jul 25, 2021
I have been impressed with the urgency of
doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Being willing is not enough; we must do. --
Leonardo da Vinci

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900061_besogood_jpeg0d8d05a89aba72a0a334e06da1bc5339
Re: Police Arrest 5 Gay Men For Gang-Raping A Boy In Kano (Photo) by yunqdady: 8:55am On Jul 25, 2021
Re: Police Arrest 5 Gay Men For Gang-Raping A Boy In Kano (Photo) by yunqdady: 8:56am On Jul 25, 2021
Re: Police Arrest 5 Gay Men For Gang-Raping A Boy In Kano (Photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 9:29am On Jul 25, 2021
Flamemignon1:

You made it a competition when you said this is what gay rights cause
and u making comparisons is what?? Blame shifter
Re: Police Arrest 5 Gay Men For Gang-Raping A Boy In Kano (Photo) by Rashkeed(m): 10:29am On Jul 25, 2021
Thunder strike u there..
Eleribuuu sad angry sad angry
Ibkhaleel:
We are keenly watching the Southerers with their level if hatred towards anything that has to do with the North!

You'll regret your actions and double standard towards the North...

The North is far bigger in land mass & population than the South.
It has the highest number of states & local governments.
The North has some of the most powerful governors, senators, federal appointees, politicians both serving & retired in Nigeria.
The North also has the richest men & biggest captains of industry in Nigeria.
It has the highest number of military Generals both serving & retired.
The North equally has its fair share of reknown & accomplished academics in Nigeria & abroad in foreign universities.
It has reknown religious scholars & fiery clerics as well as its fair share of unrepentant religious fundamentalists, radicals, hoodlums, criminals & terrorists.
Inspite of all these, watch that whatever positions are zoned to them come 2023, they will choose, present & support their candidate seamlessly with less or no friction, rancour, dirty fight in public or the pages of newspapers & without assassinating each other. They understand politics & leadership. It's no coincidence therefore, that they have what they have. Islam is what regulates them and make them peaceful and never care to address the dirty lies, slander and insults from southerners online.

Watch how they will burn down the South with insecurity on the eve of 2023 as all these militias, unknown gunmen, Amotekun, Ebube Agu, ESN, OPC, Cult gangs, the various states police & vigilantes in the South will get new sponsors in these Southern governors & politicians as well as new sophisticated weapons from them as they jostle to eliminate each other & weaken the political base of their opponents to be able to pick the presidential ticket for themselves.
The sad shame however is that after destroying themselves, The Southern homeland, wasting the resources of Southern states & the lives of Southern misguided youths just to pick a presidential ticket, they will still turn back & blame the North for the destruction their unbridled greed for power for selfish ends brought on the South.

Well, enough said already!
Re: Police Arrest 5 Gay Men For Gang-Raping A Boy In Kano (Photo) by Iddossam: 10:41am On Jul 25, 2021
Northerners can't do without sodomising in their entire lives.
Re: Police Arrest 5 Gay Men For Gang-Raping A Boy In Kano (Photo) by officialfoodie: 11:15am On Jul 25, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
We are keenly watching the Southerers with their level if hatred towards anything that has to do with the North!

You'll regret your actions and double standard towards the North...

The North is far bigger in land mass & population than the South.
It has the highest number of states & local governments.
The North has some of the most powerful governors, senators, federal appointees, politicians both serving & retired in Nigeria.
The North also has the richest men & biggest captains of industry in Nigeria.
It has the highest number of military Generals both serving & retired.
The North equally has its fair share of reknown & accomplished academics in Nigeria & abroad in foreign universities.
It has reknown religious scholars & fiery clerics as well as its fair share of unrepentant religious fundamentalists, radicals, hoodlums, criminals & terrorists.
Inspite of all these, watch that whatever positions are zoned to them come 2023, they will choose, present & support their candidate seamlessly with less or no friction, rancour, dirty fight in public or the pages of newspapers & without assassinating each other. They understand politics & leadership. It's no coincidence therefore, that they have what they have. Islam is what regulates them and make them peaceful and never care to address the dirty lies, slander and insults from southerners online.

Watch how they will burn down the South with insecurity on the eve of 2023 as all these militias, unknown gunmen, Amotekun, Ebube Agu, ESN, OPC, Cult gangs, the various states police & vigilantes in the South will get new sponsors in these Southern governors & politicians as well as new sophisticated weapons from them as they jostle to eliminate each other & weaken the political base of their opponents to be able to pick the presidential ticket for themselves.
The sad shame however is that after destroying themselves, The Southern homeland, wasting the resources of Southern states & the lives of Southern misguided youths just to pick a presidential ticket, they will still turn back & blame the North for the destruction their unbridled greed for power for selfish ends brought on the South.

Well, enough said already!

Who let this rabid dog out?
Re: Police Arrest 5 Gay Men For Gang-Raping A Boy In Kano (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
Revolva:

What is all these you wrote here.....

so now you feel every men is Gay ....am scared of all these words
Did I say that? I'm just saying homosexuality lies on masculinity so people saying homosexual men can't be masculine is false. Even in the queer community, if you act like a sissy among gay men, you are seen as less than
Re: Police Arrest 5 Gay Men For Gang-Raping A Boy In Kano (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
Lovelyn451:
and u making comparisons is what?? Blame shifter
Nah, you did first. I only corrected your assumption
Re: Police Arrest 5 Gay Men For Gang-Raping A Boy In Kano (Photo) by goodheart02(m): 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
Food don Land for Sad Easterners ÀkA DOT republicans, South south internet criminals and cone heads AKA Ewedugarians to masturbate on. grin grin
A quick reminder, this will not stop buhari or DSS from treating your Fendi terrorist Lamidi COWARD and The Yoruba Usain bolt, Sunday dagboru in the language they understand. cool cool cool

See this abokee trying to defend his fellow gay Republicans
Re: Police Arrest 5 Gay Men For Gang-Raping A Boy In Kano (Photo) by Revolva(m): 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Did I say that? I'm just saying homosexuality lies on masculinity so people saying homosexual men can't be masculine is false. Even in the queer community, if you act like a sissy among gay men, you are seen as less than

I don hear you ....enough
Re: Police Arrest 5 Gay Men For Gang-Raping A Boy In Kano (Photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2021
Flamemignon1:

You made it a competition when you said this is what gay rights cause
so how's stating the cause of a crime competition?
Re: Police Arrest 5 Gay Men For Gang-Raping A Boy In Kano (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
Lovelyn451:
so how's stating the cause of a crime competition?
Gay rights isn't the cause of the crime for pete's sake.
Re: Police Arrest 5 Gay Men For Gang-Raping A Boy In Kano (Photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 6:18am On Jul 26, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Gay rights isn't the cause of the crime for pete's sake.
I don't care, gays are creepy, dark and dirty, they shouldn't be given any space in our society including the right to live sef...
Re: Police Arrest 5 Gay Men For Gang-Raping A Boy In Kano (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
Lovelyn451:
I don't care, gays are creepy, dark and dirty, they shouldn't be given any space in our society including the right to live sef...
Wow.... OK
Re: Police Arrest 5 Gay Men For Gang-Raping A Boy In Kano (Photo) by ucaneke: 3:00am On Jun 29, 2022
we hav suffered and still suffering in this country and it seems some idiots r comfortable with the sufferings there by campaigning for this old men that looted our treasury . the worst r the youths whom i believe r the leaders of tomorrow clamouring for these corrupt old men.. my people lets leave sentiments aside, tribal and religious rifts and vote for a competent leader who will secure our future and that of our children.. Nigeria is not meant for one set of tribe or "its my turn " mentality.. my people our futures r in our hands.. get ur PVC and vote WISELY
Re: Police Arrest 5 Gay Men For Gang-Raping A Boy In Kano (Photo) by Dfynboi: 10:39am On Jun 29, 2022
How can you comfortably be digging ur fellow man hole??amu not understanding sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment / How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 / Man Arrested For Uploading Married Woman’s Nude Video On Social Media (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.