Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja (4780 Views)

Affordable Car Spray Painting And Body Work / Incredible Car Spray paint, mirror like Results / High Quality Car Spray Needed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hello everyone, I need honest opinions please.
In may of 2019, I bought a tokunbo Toyota Camry 2012 and so far, we've enjoyed using the car.
Fast forward 10 months later, the car body doesn't look great anymore. And it's understandable because my wife drives it to work everyday, and this our axis is filled with crazy drivers. (If you k is mararaba nyanya traffic!)
The car has scratches and bumps all over and the paint looks to be fading and I'm seriously considering doing a respray.
However from what I've read on Nairaland and heard around, a respray devalues the car. Is it possible though to get a very good technician that can do a good job of painting in Abuja? I know the factory paint is the best but can one get someone do something really good that will last? Car experts in the house, how much do you think a very good paintjob will cost in Abuja?

Thanks all
Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by mgdimagaladima(m): 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by KINGreignn: 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
Someone7:
In may of 2019, I bought a tokunbo Toyota Camry 2012 and so far, we've enjoyed using the car.
Fast forward 10 months later, the car body doesn't look great anymore. And it's understandable because my wife drives it to work everyday, and this our axis is filled with crazy drivers. (If you k is mararaba nyanya traffic!)
The car has scratches and bumps all over and the paint looks to be fading and I'm seriously considering doing a respray.
However from what I've read on Nairaland and heard around, a respray devalues the car. Is it possible though to get a very good technician that can do a good job of painting in Abuja? I know the factory paint is the best but can one get someone do something really good that will last? Car experts in the house, how much do you think a very good paintjob will cost in Abuja?

Thanks all

If you desire some good paint job be ready to part with up to 150k (speaking from experience).

This includes the use of Sikkens products, washing, bondo filler, oven baking, buffing.

1 Like

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
KINGreignn:

If you desire some good paint job be ready to part with up to 150k (speaking from experience).

This includes the use of Sikkens products, washing, bondo filler, oven baking, buffing.

How was the paintjob? Could you please connect me with the person who did yours? Thanks so much
Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by KINGreignn: 5:51am On Apr 17, 2020
Someone7:

How was the paintjob? Could you please connect me with the person who did yours? Thanks so much

Perfect. Mirror finish with no orange peel effect and no paint drips

Here are samples.

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 17, 2020
Thank you very much. I will definitely call!
Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by melviniyke2002(m): 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
for sikkens painting..buy materials n get a gud painter for workmanship n oven baked....u wudnt spent upto 100k....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by melviniyke2002(m): 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
KINGreignn:

grin

1 Like

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by KINGreignn: 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
melviniyke2002:
haba nah change of color ni
melviniyke2002:
for sikkens painting..buy materials n get a gud painter for workmanship n oven baked....u wudnt spent upto 100k....

Do you think the process you paint your car is the process others would paint theirs?

Look up the processes and stages thru which the car paint goes thru before commenting ignorantly.

Outfits in Abuja like Ketts autos, Lagos boy, auto beauty etc would do similar paint make over with similar steps I mentioned above for nothing less than 250k.

FYI, Na fake paint you go buy Las Las for less than 100k fact.

3 Likes

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by osy77(m): 11:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
Someone7:

Thanks all

Bros anything u do...I will advise u use sikkens and let Lagos boy do the job...thank me later
Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 23, 2020
osy77:

Bros anything u do...I will advise u use sikkens and let Lagos boy do the job...thank me later

Thanks for the advice but problem is I'm in Abuja and I don't think it's wise to transport it all the way just for a respray. I don't know much about cars and I'm still even learning about my own grin
But I plan to contact kingreign when this lockdown is over. He seems very capable so I'll give it a try
Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by osy77(m): 1:44am On Apr 23, 2020
Someone7:

Thanks for the advice but problem is I'm in Abuja and I don't think it's wise to transport it all the way just for a respray. I don't know much about cars and I'm still even learning about my own grin
But I plan to contact kingreign when this lockdown is over. He seems very capable so I'll give it a try

That's cool but Lagos boy' auto shop is equally in Abuja where I reside too...if ur gonna u as e Kingreign...insist on sikkens paint...I just sprayed my 07 camry sometime in Feb and the paint job was too notch
Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by seanfer(m): 3:59am On Apr 23, 2020
osy77:

That's cool but Lagos boy' auto shop is equally in Abuja where I reside too...if ur gonna u as e Kingreign...insist on sikkens paint...I just sprayed my 07 camry sometime in Feb and the paint job was too notch

Cost how much and can you share pictures
Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by legalwealth(m): 8:27am On Apr 23, 2020
Oven baking any car in Nigeria for 250k is a SCAM through unnecessary hype; don't fall for it.

If your car has no bodywork or has just a little, maximum even using sikken and good materials shouldn't be more than N100,000. If it has much bodywork, the highest shouldn't be more than N150,000.

Those referencing KENT that collects N250,000 which people blindly/scamishly claim "perfectly" oven bake cars will collect your money and use N150,000 max to do your job the normal way while they pocket your N100,000.

Be wise! !!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by Ikenna351(m): 9:35am On Apr 23, 2020
legalwealth:
Oven baking any car in Nigeria for 250k is SCAM through unneceassary hype; don't fall for it.

If your car has no body work or has just little, maximum even using sikken and good materials shouldn't be more than N100,000. If it has much body work, highest shouldn't be more than N150,000.

Those referencing KENT that collects N250,000 which people blindly/scamishly claim "perfectly" oven bake cars will collect your money and use N150,000 max to do your job the normal way while they pocket your N100,000.

Be wise! !!

I have known about Lagos boy for years here in Abuja and have been to his place of business. And I know about his charges, but I still refer people to him because I see his work and the difference from others. He is not the best painter in the world, but he is way better than majority of car painters over here.

There are places you can buy a 60cl Guinness Stout at N400 in Abuja and there are places they sell drink it about N1,600 (like Traffic). Yet people are patronising them at that price (I visit both Traffic at Maitama and know). Does that make Traffic a scam for selling it N1,600 or so?

V6 & V8 consume more fuel, yet people still prefer to buy them and spend more in fueling them, even though they know 3-4 cylinder engines that consume less exist. Those that make V6 & V8 car manufacturers scammers?

Majority of Nigerians on Car Talk always portray this section as a den of poor people where any good thing in life that cost more is considered bad. Everyone is doing their jobs and earning their salaries or they are running their businesses and making their money. But when it comes to another man, he is a bad man for wanting to make money because you are the only one who is entitled to make money or profit in business? So you want the Lagos boy to paint your car for free by collecting only amount for the materials for the job, even if the 150k is enough to buy the materials? Did he point gun at anyone's head to give him car to paint and pay the amount he charges?

There are places where you can paint your car between 50-70k in Abuja. And there are places where they charge as high as 150 - 300k. There are people that appreciate quality work and can afford it. Make your choice and stop destroying other people's businesses.

Ikenna351, Lion King - Monk.

11 Likes

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by Fentanyl: 10:32am On Apr 23, 2020
[s]

legalwealth:
Oven baking any car in Nigeria for 250k is a SCAM through unnecessary hype; don't fall for it.

If your car has no bodywork or has just a little, maximum even using sikken and good materials shouldn't be more than N100,000. If it has much bodywork, the highest shouldn't be more than N150,000.

Be wise! !!

[/s]

audio consultant dishing out fake info

that you are a cheap person doesn't mean others should be cheap too

3 Likes

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by legalwealth(m): 11:17am On Apr 23, 2020
grin

Why won't partners defend themselves?

Let's call a spade a spade.
Let's stop scamming our fellow humans.

I've personally physically inspected and compared some of the paint jobs
done by these guys before running into my conclusion.

6 Likes

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by KINGreignn: 11:23am On Apr 23, 2020
legalwealth:
[s]Oven baking any car in Nigeria for 250k is a SCAM through unnecessary hype; don't fall for it.

Be wise[/s]! !!
legalwealth:
grin

[s]Why won't partners defend themselves?

Let's call a spade a spade.
Let's stop scamming our fellow humans.

I've personally physically inspected and compared some of the paint jobs
done by these guys before running into my conclusion.[/s]
^^^^ I can see that you're not being sincere. Also, I can state categorically you have NOT inspected any car I've worked on.
What I can deduce from your comment is that your comment is borne out of vile, hatred and vengeance.

@OP, please I am not in a hurry to get your cash, if you're not convinced with the pictures and procedures I posted, you can go to Elizade or Briscoe or cfao or anywhere. For it's not compulsory to patronize me.

2 Likes

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by KINGreignn: 11:25am On Apr 23, 2020
Someone7:

Thanks all

Please, take your car to ELIZADE or CFAO or BRISCOE.
Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by legalwealth(m): 11:28am On Apr 23, 2020
KINGreignn:

^^^^ I can see that you're not being sincere. Also, I can state categorically you have NOT inspected any car I've worked on.
What I can deduce from your comment is that your comment is borne out of vile, hatred and vengeance.

@OP, please I am not in a hurry to get your cash, if you're not convinced with the pictures and procedures I posted, you can go to Elizade or Briscoe or cfao or anywhere. For it's not compulsory to patronize me.

SMH! !!

Others saying the same thing are also after you?

Why won't you cry when you know that the truth has been unleashed.

Stop being deceptive! !!
Stop the scams! !!

Aren't you tired of those things all these while?

3 Likes

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by legalwealth(m): 11:35am On Apr 23, 2020
Fentanyl:

audio consultant dishing out fake info

that you are a cheap person doesn't mean others should be cheap too

Welcome on board alternate moniker of kingreign.

We are talking about quality which could be gotten affordably or cheaply.

Quality is not always determined by hiked or inflated prices.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by legalwealth(m): 11:56am On Apr 23, 2020
KINGreignn:

Please, take your car to ELIZADE or CFAO or BRISCOE.

The best piece of advice for OP if he has the money to spend and to get true value for his money.

Those ones most times use genuinely imported materials plus they have different departments
that will make sure the paint job comes out perfect.

Even if there is an issue with the outcome, they won't mind getting the job done again for FREE.

2 Likes

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by KINGreignn: 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
legalwealth:

SMH! !!

Others saying the same thing are also after you?

Why won't you cry when you know that the truth has been unleashed.

[s]Stop being deceptive! !!
Stop the scams![/s] !!

Aren't you tired of those things all these while?

You keep shouting scam when I never scammed you or anyone.
Aren't you the one who bought a Honda without duty hence effectively scamming the Federal Republic of Nigeria?
Aren't you the same deceptive person who wished to sell off same car after wiping off the number plate and database off the authorities with bribe?

Bring proofs showing that I scammed you or anyone else otherwise keep shut!

4 Likes

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by legalwealth(m): 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
KINGreignn:

You keep shouting scam when I never scammed you or anyone.
Aren't you the one who bought a Honda without duty hence effectively scamming the Federal Republic of Nigeria?
Aren't you the same deceptive person who wished to sell off same car after wiping off the number plate and database off the authorities with bribe?

Bring proofs showing that I scammed you or anyone else otherwise keep shut!

SMH! !!

The fabrication that you and your goons embarked on till you all got shamed is what you want to continue.

It is obvious you are still not tired of deception. I pity those who still consider using your "services".

Bring your alternate monikers forward to keep blabbing and fabricating lies.
Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by KINGreignn: 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
legalwealth:

SMH! !!

The fabrication that you and your goons embarked on till you all got shamed is what you want to continue.

It is obvious you are still not tired of deception. I pity those who still consider using your "services".

Bring your alternate monikers forward to keep blabbing and fabricating lies.

As usual, keep yapping and blabbering here and there yet no sense in your speeches. I asked you to provide proofs of scamming which I scammed people none provided.

Bro, honestly, I you're depressed, schizophrenic or something, can't you see it?
Please check into a rehab center. Don't take this as an insult, rather take it as a honest advice from a genuinely concerned fellow.

This is my last comment to you!
Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
legalwealth:

Be wise! !!

Honestly, you have no sense.

Were you not the same person who advertised an ES 350 for 4.5m? Are there no cheaper options that are also clean title?

The business you run, don't we have others who do the same thing at a rate cheaper than yours?

By the time you're done answering these questions, you'll come to the realization that you, Legalwealth, is also a scammer. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by legalwealth(m): 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
grin grin grin

Severe pains everywhere. What were we talking about, what are they now saying-fabricating?

Glad to know that they are yet to recover from the pains.

When you are done blabbing and fabricating as you are known for, let me know plus go and soak garri with kulikuli grin grin grin.

Brokeness is not good not even in this season; it makes toddler out of supposed grown men boys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by ojeysky(m): 11:23am On Apr 24, 2020
osy77:

Is that name of a paint? Am considering changing my white colour Camry to a different colour, only wish there is a good painter in Ekiti or closeby
Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by osy77(m): 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
ojeysky:

Is that name of a paint? Am considering changing my white colour Camry to a different colour, only wish there is a good painter in Ekiti or closeby

Yes sir
Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by osy77(m): 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
seanfer:

Cost how much and can you share pictures

Unfortunately I don’t have snapshots but I was charged about 140k with beg o...lol Lagos boy gave me 5 years guarantee against fading
Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by diportivo: 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
so

150k is too much for paint job

just look at u yarning okoto as usual

oponu grin

Re: High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja by FEGEITOK: 1:44am On Apr 25, 2020
rationalmind:

Honestly, you have no sense.

Were you not the same person who advertised an ES 350 for 4.5m? Are there no cheaper options that are also clean title?

The business you run, don't we have others who do the same thing at a rate cheaper than yours?

By the time you're done answering these questions, you'll come to the realization that you, Legalwealth, is also a scammer. cheesy

It's a free market, totally agree with you, I know people who ship their cars to Lagos via flatbed truck for repairs, do you think those shops are going to charge the same?

They are repairing cars quiet alright, in the end it is about value, you walk into a distributorship and you come out with a sound system worth 100,000 naira and you are feeling so suave, there is someone who cannot let himself be found around a sound system that costs less than 10,000$.

Or is it ordinary light systems for the house....where you spend 1000 for a bulb holder there are people who will spend 50,000 for 1.

Even you have been caught pants down trying to sell something people can get cheaper at a price higher than the rest of the market.

Stop the pettiness legalwealth, it will lead to your ruin.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Me Choose Chiefs. Acura MDX Or Lexus RX 330 / Clean US Used Honda Evil Spirit / How Do I Get A Driver's License..especially Since I Can't Drive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.