Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,810 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Ijaw Boy Brags Says He Can Stop Tribes In The SS From Joining Biafra[pics] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Boy Brags Says He Can Stop Tribes In The SS From Joining Biafra[pics] (1628 Views)

Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC / Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics / Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijaw Boy Brags Says He Can Stop Tribes In The SS From Joining Biafra[pics] by mocey: 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
I was shocked at this boy's comment and shout out to Misano, you are a good dude, let me turn to reno. the treacherous irrelevant PDP political snake and I ask, is the mindset of some Ijaws like adakaboro8?do they think they own the niger delta region? is this why they fear Igbos because they know only Igbos can tame them? I am confused,don't blame me if I take those words from adakaboro8 serious, the man's moniker is adakaboro8, he might truly have the mindset of adaka boro, hey we always like to be like our heroes

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Boy Brags Says He Can Stop Tribes In The SS From Joining Biafra[pics] by mocey: 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
if you ask me i think he is serious
Re: Ijaw Boy Brags Says He Can Stop Tribes In The SS From Joining Biafra[pics] by mocey: 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2021
adakaboro8 come and tell us
Re: Ijaw Boy Brags Says He Can Stop Tribes In The SS From Joining Biafra[pics] by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
so your cocaine carry you come reach here right? you mistaken my intent....
Ijaw can prevent other tribes from joining biafra simply means two things..... (1) Ijaw will repeated 1967 destruction of biafra....

if we destroyed the biafra, the hope of other tribes joining have lost...

(2)the agitation of niger delta republic.... no south south tribe will leave niger delta republic to join biafra...

get sense first before you talk

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Boy Brags Says He Can Stop Tribes In The SS From Joining Biafra[pics] by mocey: 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
my struggle for biafra is real and so real,i am not here to play,i am here to pass my message and learn at the same time,no games from my side,i want freedom from this hell hole and if a country cant give you electricity after 60 years,that country is failed one

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw Boy Brags Says He Can Stop Tribes In The SS From Joining Biafra[pics] by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
dont come and lie... you only here to pass message but refused to learn...

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Boy Brags Says He Can Stop Tribes In The SS From Joining Biafra[pics] by mocey: 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
Ijaw can prevent other tribes from joining biafra simply means two things..... (1) Ijaw will repeated 1967 destruction of biafra....

(2)the agitation of niger delta republic.... no south south tribe will leave niger delta republic to join biafra...

i think you mean your treachery against biafra,against your brothers,we have more in common with each other than the fulanis from futa jalon,i dont understand this envy,i have told you this all the time and hell because of insults,i started a petition telling igbos to sign so we can organize a referendum to ask igbos if we want 5 states or not,we wont wait for freedom,we need to ask igbos,i wont repeat the mistakes of 1967,i am smarter than that,a biafra with ijaws in it wont work,i am just saying the truth,ijaws should have ijaw republic.

truth is fulanis are far away,you cant decide for any tribe in the niger delta region and this is where i always call out the ijaw hypocrisy,you want to speak for others but you dont want igbos to speak for you?stinks of fish smelling hypocrisy,if you say you want to decide for all tribes in the niger delta then you would be all alone

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Boy Brags Says He Can Stop Tribes In The SS From Joining Biafra[pics] by mocey: 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
dont come and lie... you only here to pass message but refused to learn...

i am learning as well,wisdom no day full basket
Re: Ijaw Boy Brags Says He Can Stop Tribes In The SS From Joining Biafra[pics] by ablejesus26(m): 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
mocey:
my struggle for biafra is real and so real,i am not here to play,i am here to pass my message and learn at the same time,no games from my side,i want freedom from this hell hole and if a country cant give you electricity after 60 years,that country is failed one

Ehya sorry to burst your bubble,if you are expecting ipob or massob with their constant stupidity of thinking they will achieve anything without the Yes of the leaders in the land to get your heart desire, then you are wasting your time �.
I want Biafra to come,I will sign my Yes if a referendum is conducted,but the reality is that as long as Igbo keeps handing over power to a Democratically elected govt that says no to secessionist movement,that means that the struggle for now is useless and fruitless. It will certainly be hijacked and used to scam people,like we can obviously see right from the days of Massob till now that we have the biggest fraud ipob.
This is reality,wake up and stop behaving like onye ara�
Re: Ijaw Boy Brags Says He Can Stop Tribes In The SS From Joining Biafra[pics] by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
mocey:

i think you mean your treachery against biafra,against your brothers,we have more in common with each other than the fulanis from futa jalon,i dont understand this envy,i have told you this all the time and hell because of insults,i started a petition telling igbos to sign so we can organize a referendum to ask igbos if we want 5 states or not,we wont wait for freedom,we need to ask igbos,i wont repeat the mistakes of 1967,i am smarter than that,a biafra with ijaws in it wont work,i am just saying the truth,ijaws should have ijaw republic.

truth is fulanis are far away,you cant decide for any tribe in the niger delta region and this is where i always call out the ijaw hypocrisy,you want to speak for others but you dont want igbos to speak for you?if you say you want to decide for all tribes in the niger delta then you would be all alone
igbo cant decide for Ijaw....rather Ijaw should be the one to decide for igbo....
if talk of Ijaw republic then is good...
Re: Ijaw Boy Brags Says He Can Stop Tribes In The SS From Joining Biafra[pics] by mocey: 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
ablejesus26:

Ehya sorry to burst your bubble,if you are expecting ipob or massob with their constant stupidity of thinking they will achieve anything without the Yes of the leaders in the land, then you are wasting your time�.
I want Biafra to come,I will sign my Yes if a referendum is conducted,but the reality is the as long as Igbo keeps handing over power to a Democratically elected govt that says no to secessionist movement,that means that the struggle for now is useless and fruitless. It will certainly be hijacked and used to scam people,like we can obviously see right from the days of Massob till we have the biggest fraud ipob.
This is reality,wake up and stop behaving like onye ara�

lol..your coconut head should tell you that fulanis would never allow any pro biafran candidate,you really dont understand the fulanis,i have studided them,you are not a deep thinkiner and you dont understand politics,even international politiccs you no sabi,fulanis put hope uzozinma in imo state because of the oil and they want to put in their candidate in anambra,immediately soludo called for the release of kanu .boom they started messing with him,in this present admin,igbos cant do anything those fools control the supreme court

the boy is a slimy thing,you didnt talk about what adakaboro8 said all you did was attack me,really?look if you tell me where they have gotten freedom in africa through non violent means then you win,mention 1?
Re: Ijaw Boy Brags Says He Can Stop Tribes In The SS From Joining Biafra[pics] by mocey: 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
igbo cant decide for Ijaw....rather Ijaw should be the one to decide for igbo....
if talk of Ijaw republic then is good...

igbos wont decide for any tribe,we want you to have ijaw republic,ok start agitating for ijaw republic,i will campaign for you personally
Re: Ijaw Boy Brags Says He Can Stop Tribes In The SS From Joining Biafra[pics] by oluztx: 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
Which kind Ijaw boy, that's a yoruba causing division. They many for here claiming SS.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Boy Brags Says He Can Stop Tribes In The SS From Joining Biafra[pics] by mocey: 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
oluztx:
Which kind Ijaw boy, that's a yoruba causing division. They many for here claiming SS.

nah he is not yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Boy Brags Says He Can Stop Tribes In The SS From Joining Biafra[pics] by ablejesus26(m): 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
mocey:

lol..your coconut head should tell you that fulanis would never allow any pro biafran candidate,you really dont understand the fulanis,i have studided them,you are not a deep thinkiner and you dont understand politics,even international politiccs you no sabi,fulanis put hope uzozinma in imo state because of the oil and they want to put in their candidate in anambra,immediately soludo called for the release of kanu .boom they started messing with him,in this present admin,igbos cant do anything those fools control the supreme court

the boy is a slimy thing,you didnt talk about what adakaboro8 said all you did was attack me,really?look if you tell me where they have gotten freedom in africa through non violent means then you win,mention 1?

This coconut head is your biggest problem �.
With all this you outlighed you just substantiated the reality that your wish as it stands is not possible to come to reality, as it stands your ipob is just a perfect waste of time and an avenue to scam gullible brainwashed peeps like yourself.

The maths is very simple for crying out loud.
Do something thinking without all dis social media sensationalism and hurry-skurry.
Power belongs to the people.
The people stands with a Democratically elected govt that stands against your ipob.

What is this supposed to tell your brainwashed coconut head.
Think like a human being for once nah�
Just see how you allow yourself to be easily deceived and brainwashed.

Re: Ijaw Boy Brags Says He Can Stop Tribes In The SS From Joining Biafra[pics] by oluztx: 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
mocey:

nah he is not yoruba

You too you are a Yoruba and owner of the Biafranboys.org. Go and find something to do with your life Yoruba, leave Igbos alone!

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Boy Brags Says He Can Stop Tribes In The SS From Joining Biafra[pics] by mocey: 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
oluztx:

You too you are a Yoruba and owner of the Biafranboys.org. Go and find something to do with your life Yoruba, leave Igbos alone!

just shut up
Re: Ijaw Boy Brags Says He Can Stop Tribes In The SS From Joining Biafra[pics] by mocey: 11:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
ablejesus26:

This coconut head is your biggest problem �.
With all this you outlighed you just substantiated the reality that your wish as it stands is not possible to come to reality, as it stands your ipob is just a perfect waste of time and an avenue to scam gullible brainwashed peeps like yourself.

The maths is very simple for crying out loud.
Do something thinking without all dis social media sensationalism and hurry-skurry.
Power belongs to the people.
The people stands with a Democratically elected govt that stands against your ipob.

What is this supposed to tell your brainwashed coconut head.
Think like a human being for once nah�
Just see how you allow yourself to be easily deceived and brainwashed.

the people are not politicians,by the time the people are ready,every where go stew,even fulanis go run leave us,them go say na family matter,dont pretend like you dont know what is coming
Re: Ijaw Boy Brags Says He Can Stop Tribes In The SS From Joining Biafra[pics] by mightyhaze: 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
That's a yorobandit..

He and his family tree are inconsequential tho
Re: Ijaw Boy Brags Says He Can Stop Tribes In The SS From Joining Biafra[pics] by ablejesus26(m): 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
mocey:

the people are not politicians,by the time the people are ready,every where go stew,even fulanis go run leave us,them go say na family matter,dont pretend like you dont know what is coming

Good very impressive,I think I am beginning to help you think like a human being.
The fact that the people are not interested in changing the status quo right now by giving the politically elected leaders of Igboland chosen to rule over the affairs of the land the red card means they don't believe in your ipob.
As simple as A B C.
Re: Ijaw Boy Brags Says He Can Stop Tribes In The SS From Joining Biafra[pics] by YungMillionaire: 11:35pm On Jul 23, 2021
mocey:
igbos wont decide for any tribe,we want you to have ijaw republic,ok start agitating for ijaw republic,i will campaign for you personally

Are you Igbo or from area?
Re: Ijaw Boy Brags Says He Can Stop Tribes In The SS From Joining Biafra[pics] by mocey: 11:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
ablejesus26:

Good very impressive,I think I am beginning to help you think like a human being.
The fact that the people are not interested in changing the status quo right now by giving the politically elected leaders of Igboland chosen to rule over the affairs of the land the red card means they don't believe in your ipob.
As simple as A B C.

i told you already you have no idea,monday would decide the faith of nigeria
Re: Ijaw Boy Brags Says He Can Stop Tribes In The SS From Joining Biafra[pics] by mocey: 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
YungMillionaire:

Are you Igbo or from area?

igbo
Re: Ijaw Boy Brags Says He Can Stop Tribes In The SS From Joining Biafra[pics] by MajesticKris: 12:26am On Jul 24, 2021
By the time we start using ELECTRIC CAR'S...
grin
And there'll be no need for your Niger Delta OIL grin

No Worry E Go Clear!!

Una go DRINK THAT OIL... AND COMING TO BUY THING'S FROM places like ABA! UNA GO NEED VISA!!
Re: Ijaw Boy Brags Says He Can Stop Tribes In The SS From Joining Biafra[pics] by mocey: 12:40am On Jul 24, 2021
MajesticKris:
grin
There will be No BIAFRA or ODUDUWA to join
grin

Bunch of lazy people!!
Keep depending on OIL.. They can't HUSTLE angry

No Worry E Go Clear!!

Una go DRINK THAT OIL... AND COMING TO BUY THING'S FROM BIAFRA! UNA GO NEED VISA!!

LOL
Re: Ijaw Boy Brags Says He Can Stop Tribes In The SS From Joining Biafra[pics] by mrvitalis(m): 12:57am On Jul 24, 2021
AdakaBoro8:

If u believe this guy is from niger delta then u must be high
Re: Ijaw Boy Brags Says He Can Stop Tribes In The SS From Joining Biafra[pics] by mocey: 1:00am On Jul 24, 2021
mrvitalis:

If u believe this guy is from niger delta then u must be high

LOL
Re: Ijaw Boy Brags Says He Can Stop Tribes In The SS From Joining Biafra[pics] by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 24, 2021
MajesticKris:
grin
There will be No BIAFRA or ODUDUWA to join
grin

Bunch of lazy people!!
Keep depending on OIL.. They can't HUSTLE angry
ONLY OIL and FISH No man power or strength..

H/Q of CULTISM

No Worry E Go Clear!!

Una go DRINK THAT OIL... AND COMING TO BUY THING'S FROM places like ABA! UNA GO NEED VISA!!

Please calm down
Re: Ijaw Boy Brags Says He Can Stop Tribes In The SS From Joining Biafra[pics] by YungMillionaire: 1:18am On Jul 24, 2021
mocey:
igbo

So who is the Warri guy Adaboro was referring to?
Re: Ijaw Boy Brags Says He Can Stop Tribes In The SS From Joining Biafra[pics] by mocey: 1:19am On Jul 24, 2021
Re: Ijaw Boy Brags Says He Can Stop Tribes In The SS From Joining Biafra[pics] by UncleSnr(m): 4:00am On Jul 24, 2021
Eya! Pipeline mai guard is ranting.
Go and fight for your 3% resource allocation.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Boy Brags Says He Can Stop Tribes In The SS From Joining Biafra[pics] by ablejesus26(m): 9:56am On Jul 24, 2021
mocey:

i told you already you have no idea,monday would decide the faith of nigeria

Mthweee � always sounding like someone whose head is not correct �.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Disowns Presidential Campaign Posters In Circulation / Osun Decides :PDP=403,371. APC=375,027. INEC declare Adeleke Winner. / Drone Shot: Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions Waterlines Fly-over PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.