Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Please Help ( Justwise And Co) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help ( Justwise And Co) (1398 Views)

Justwise / I Need Help From "Justwise" / U.k Visa 10 Year Ban Question For Justwise Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help ( Justwise And Co) by hendo: 3:20pm On May 13, 2011
My Bank refuse to give me a reference letter as they said my Account is Less than 6 months old, Is it very Important to the UK Embassy as i will be submitted my Documents Next Week?
Re: Please Help ( Justwise And Co) by kenny33: 3:52pm On May 13, 2011
you dont have to by force submit your docs next week, it is better you let your Bank statement be 6 MONTHS old as they require, for all i know you meant even be refuse after all your trouble
Re: Please Help ( Justwise And Co) by hendo: 4:04pm On May 13, 2011
My School Resumes Next Month and i have all the Doc ready including my CAS,
Re: Please Help ( Justwise And Co) by justwise(m): 4:19pm On May 13, 2011
hendo:

My Bank refuse to give me a reference letter as they said my Account is Less than 6 months old, Is it very Important to the UK Embassy as i will be submitted my Documents Next Week?

All u need is to keep that money for 28days in ur account b4 printing the statement. 6months thing is not necessary.
Re: Please Help ( Justwise And Co) by kenny33: 4:22pm On May 13, 2011
oh it is quite sad then, from little experience i have, i have heard from some people that firstly your account have to 6 month as you already know, secondly what people dont know is that you have to be in the sch you are applying to 4 weeks before resumption day
Re: Please Help ( Justwise And Co) by hendo: 4:23pm On May 13, 2011
Thanks Justwise I really appreciate it
Re: Please Help ( Justwise And Co) by justwise(m): 4:26pm On May 13, 2011
kenny33:

oh it is quite sad then, from little experience i have, i have heard from some people that firstly your account have to 6 month as you already know, secondly what people dont know is that you have to be in the sch you are applying to 4 weeks before resumption day

Wrong information
Re: Please Help ( Justwise And Co) by justwise(m): 4:27pm On May 13, 2011
hendo:

Thanks Justwise I really appreciate it

All the best.
Re: Please Help ( Justwise And Co) by kenny33: 4:29pm On May 13, 2011
by chance did you organise this by agent? if you do they we never tell you the truth all they want is your money, Tips most people dont usually know about uk schs, 1st the sch you are applying too must be recognise by the uk border agents and also accepted by them, 2nd, you must apply at least two months before school resume, for example assuming your school is resuming june 11, and you are applying in May, forget it! 3rd, the school or the
Re: Please Help ( Justwise And Co) by kenny33: 4:36pm On May 13, 2011
3rd, The school you are applying too and the uk border agency will never tell you the truth that at 3 Weeks before sch resume you most already be in uk, eg, if you wanted to start school on this year septemer 2011 you need to submit your application by july 2011, this is the truth most people never know, 4th, the money most be in your account for 28 days (my tip, you no sa uk border don change student rule, If na borrow money in ur account ple
Re: Please Help ( Justwise And Co) by kenny33: 4:43pm On May 13, 2011
please if na borrow money let am be for acct after you got the visa for at least 1 month, Money up to 4 million must be in your account for 28 days before you apply to uk border agency and after you apply and luckly got the visa then dont remove de money immediatly leave am for 1 month or more. The uk border will give visa to any applicant that score 40 points on the application and even if you have the 40 p they may still refuse you if you di
Re: Please Help ( Justwise And Co) by dustydee: 7:26pm On May 13, 2011
kenny33:

3rd, The school you are applying too and the uk border agency will never tell you the truth that at 3 Weeks before sch resume you most already be in uk, eg, if you wanted to start school on this year septemer 2011 you need to submit your application by july 2011, this is the truth most people never know, 4th, the money most be in your account for 28 days (my tip, you no sa uk border don change student rule, If na borrow money in your account ple
Na lie!
Re: Please Help ( Justwise And Co) by justwise(m): 7:29pm On May 13, 2011
dustydee:

Na lie!

grin grin grin grin na God go help us here
Re: Please Help ( Justwise And Co) by kenny33: 11:11am On May 14, 2011
dustbee why do you quote the post i wrote and put Na lie at the end, see let whoever it is not follow the advise i give and submit on next week, then after the result is out he/she should be honest with it and bring it out here
Re: Please Help ( Justwise And Co) by kenny33: 11:24am On May 14, 2011
justwise why did you say na God fi help you here, you really dont have mush advise to give , that is the truth
Re: Please Help ( Justwise And Co) by kenny33: 11:48am On May 14, 2011
it is stated in their website that any bank statement most be valid for six month and before you apply the money must be in your account for 28 days or more , abeg hendo go and submit next week and come here with the result
Re: Please Help ( Justwise And Co) by nanidee(f): 7:01pm On May 14, 2011
lmao,

i hail some people who have responded to this thread.

LWKMD. I laughed till the tears came rolling down. Nairaland, una no go kill person for here o. SMH
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Help ( Justwise And Co) by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 14, 2011
ycoxyng:

Goshhhh, Kenny33 u now give people advice on UK student Visa. na wah oooo another Scammer is about to be born here. very time i see your advise i feel like vomiting.

LMAO!  grin You're not the only one though. I cringe whenever I read the advice our guy Kenny dishes out.
Re: Please Help ( Justwise And Co) by nanidee(f): 11:53pm On May 14, 2011
^^ most times, its comic relief from the tension on nairaland. I literally laugh out loud at the comments. [size=4pt](im sure anyone listening to me laugh would begin to wonder if all is well. lol[/size])

btw, your princess is soooooo beautifully, gorgeously, attractively, cute. kiss kiss

Vraiment, elle est tres belle. Me likey. wink
Re: Please Help ( Justwise And Co) by Nobody: 9:30am On May 15, 2011
^^^ Thanks, Nanidee. smiley
Re: Please Help ( Justwise And Co) by Busybody2(f): 5:30pm On May 15, 2011
justwise:

grin grin grin grin na God go help us here

You too can talk undecided We see around half of the advise you dish out to nairalanders are wrong, but no one has ever condescended to make fun of you before because of this, so what gives undecided

To name a few of your clangers, have you not wrongly advised people on here that:

"you can only leave the amount in the account for 28 days only and have to take it out straightaway"

or is it the "you can't travel for your Sister/Brother/Cousin's wedding on a student visa two months to your resumption date"

or who can forget you calling eghost247 dumb yet you were the one in the wrong, and also giving him the wrong link undecided

etcetera, etcetera, etcetera undecided

Oh, another word of advice, remove the log from your own eyes mate, work on your own English before trying to correct people's. You are fond of doing this a lot, but I had to laugh when I saw you trying to correct Tpia's English in Vicjustice's thread, this ain't even an "igi imu jina sori matter", far from it. Ikoja aye oloronbo, you and Tpia loun loun lipsrsealed

On a positive, I see the kicks delivered up your backside has worked and you no longer go round calling people names. Glad to see THE CONGO's sophisticated method rubbing off on you cool
Re: Please Help ( Justwise And Co) by kenny33: 6:13pm On May 17, 2011
i am just laughing now, must of you people here have domestic animal brain stock up in your heads, and as for u yxuory did i tell your papa to bring me money and scam him, i won go Nigerianbestforum and Naijahotjobs, i go come here come met you pple way get animal brain very some
Re: Please Help ( Justwise And Co) by collinsfbi(m): 6:42pm On May 17, 2011
All u need is to keep that money for 28days in your account b4 printing the statement. 6months thing is not necessary.
Does that means applicant can use 2-3months old acct statement?
Re: Please Help ( Justwise And Co) by justwise(m): 6:47pm On May 17, 2011
collinsfbi:

Does that means applicant can use 2-3months old acct statement?

. . .for student visa. .yes.
Re: Please Help ( Justwise And Co) by kenny33: 6:48pm On May 17, 2011
No collinsfbi, that is not what i mean, you can go read at the uk border website, WHAT I MEAN IS THE MONEY HAVE TO BE IN THE ACCOUNT OF THE APPLICANT 28 DAYS BEFORE THEY CAN SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATION. so can most dull brain people here understand what i mean now
Re: Please Help ( Justwise And Co) by collinsfbi(m): 7:08pm On May 17, 2011
No collinsfbi, that is not what i mean, you can go read at the uk border website, WHAT I MEAN IS THE MONEY HAVE TO BE IN THE ACCOUNT OF THE APPLICANT 28 DAYS BEFORE THEY CAN SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATION. so can most dull brain people here understand what i mean now
Sincerely, i don't know much abt UK student permit stuff and that is why i hardly comment on what i don't know because i find it difficult to forgive myself if i mislead pple but i know it's in their site.

. . .for student visa. .yes.
noted, at the same time i will try to confirm abt the statement issue.

what people dont know is that you have to be in the sch you are applying to 4 weeks before resumption day
I have seen pple resuming late due to one reason or the other so i don't think it's a compulsory tin.

for example assuming your school is resuming june 11,
considering your resumption date, it look somehow because it's almost late but let me give d poster this funny advice, "Go ahead and submit you application and let's see who is right or wrong" I pray God will make a way IJN, have faith and pray towards it.

Gbammmmmmmmmmm over and out
Re: Please Help ( Justwise And Co) by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 17, 2011
@kenny 33, I can c u knw little of nothing about UK visas in general, u keep givin ppl wrong advice, its too bad, its nt a must u talk on here!
Re: Please Help ( Justwise And Co) by kenny33: 8:07pm On May 17, 2011
conlisinfbi you are quite funny with this gbaaaaam xx ha ha ha
Re: Please Help ( Justwise And Co) by kenny33: 8:12pm On May 17, 2011
dammic i tell people here of things i know and i am very sure of, and in anyway i am not refering to you, If i was't sure of a of advice i never gave it
Re: Please Help ( Justwise And Co) by justwise(m): 8:29pm On May 17, 2011
collinsfbi:

Sincerely, i don't know much abt UK student permit stuff and that is why i hardly comment on what i don't know because i find it difficult to forgive myself if i mislead pple but i know it's in their site.
noted, at the same time i will try to confirm abt the statement issue. I have seen pple resuming late due to one reason or the other so i don't think it's a compulsory tin.
considering your resumption date, it look somehow because it's almost late but let me give d poster this funny advice, "Go ahead and submit you application and let's see who is right or wrong" I pray God will make a way IJN, have faith and pray towards it.

Gbammmmmmmmmmm over and out

I understand ur concern, u can read it up here, start from 166
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/applicationforms/pbs/Tier4migrantguidance1.pdf

(1) (Reply)

Visa Fee Refund / Giant Sinkhole, Raging Flood Water Swallows Bus In Brazil- PHOTOS AND VIDEO / An Ordeal At The Nigerian Embassy In Dublin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.