Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Please Who Has Corrected Date Of Birth On His Or Her Ssce Waec Certificate Befor - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Who Has Corrected Date Of Birth On His Or Her Ssce Waec Certificate Befor (186 Views)

Please Help!!! How Can A Wrong Date Of Birth Be Corrected? / SSCE (WAEC And NECO) Practicals - Agricultural Science - Introduction / Can Date Of Birth On WAEC Be Corrected? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Has Corrected Date Of Birth On His Or Her Ssce Waec Certificate Befor by fxdee(m): 5:05am On Jul 24, 2021
Please I have a waec certificate I ve been using since 2004.my date of birth on it is wrong. I promptly approach waec office then for correction but I think I took a wrong advice to go and do affidavit. Meanwhile, I used the result with the affidavit to process my admission into school and there was no issue. Recently, I want to apply for a school abroad and my agent pointed my attention to it that the affidavit might not be accepted abroad.
I hereby want to seek for opinions on how to go about correcting it from the waec office and most especially if it is doable. I was thinking before now that it was not possible to issue certificate two times. I will appreciate if someone has done this before and steps taking to do so and probably time limit too. Many thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Fast Payment In A Poland University After Admission / Assignment Writing Help In UAE / Tofoel Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.