Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami (40232 Views)

Bawa Sues DSS Over ‘Illegal Detention’ For Over 120 Days / Nnamdi Kanu Sues DSS, Alleges Illegal Extraction Of His Blood Samples / Igboho Seeks Treatment In Germany, France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by staphcures: 11:34am On Jul 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Is Igboho not a terrorist?

Someone that terrorized SW that the people now live in fear of his name...

I am aware that yorubas are happy atleast they can now enjoy peace.....
. Your Killers Herdsmen brought Death to sw , Igbowo name does not brings war ...Once you remove your Killers Herdsmen from SW there will be Peace .

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by MT: 11:35am On Jul 24, 2021
favor914:
He will spend 2 years in Prison in Republic du Benin, then extradited back to Nigeria.

The offence actually attracts 21 years.

1 Like

Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by macof(m): 11:39am On Jul 24, 2021
favor914:
Sleepless Nights?, Your mentor igboho has not had a goodnight’s sleep since June 30th, Useless tribalist Secessionist, he has found what he was looking for? I wonder whether those French mosquitoes in Benin, are like the ones in Nigeria?
lol keep ranting your frustration and fear of yorubas leaving you grin
Nobody said our struggle would be easy. But you are here giving yourself headache and sleepless nights over what doesn't concern you grin foolish zombie, why are you sharing your own post grin

1 Like

Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by luluman: 11:49am On Jul 24, 2021
Monogamy:
Asylum in a country he is currently facing a crime case?

Asylum or Asalo?
Its easy to tell clogs in the wheels of yoruba race progress on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by luluman: 11:50am On Jul 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Who told you yorubas are happy ? You jihadist slave.

1 Like

Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by achiever12: 12:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
Monogamy:

Same thing that warranted FG to invade Kanu, another secessionist house.. Infact, I am disgusted with hypocrites

Your last paragraph again, I doubt if you are an Omoluwabi.. Such kind of warp thinking can only be from Omoburuku not Omoluwabi

Stop dragging Kanu into this.

Focus on igboho and state clearly the law that igboho broke that warranted FG to invade his home and haunt him. I'm sure you have nothing to say to that.

I won't be surprised if your grouse with igboho is because he wants to separate you from the Muslim North.

A real omolúàbí, who is not an Omo àlè akótilétà, will not side with the oppressor of his own people because of religion.

You forgot that you are Yoruba first before you are a Muslim.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by Monogamy: 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
achiever12:

Stop dragging Kanu into this.

Focus on igboho and state clearly the law that igboho broke that warranted FG to invade his home and haunt him. I'm sure you have nothing to say to that.

I won't be surprised if your grouse with igboho is because he wants to separate you from the Muslim North.

A real omolúàbí, who is not an Omo àlè akótilétà, will not side with the oppressor of his own people because of religion.

You forgot that you are Yoruba first before you are a Muslim.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

There is nothing like secession in the Nigeria constitution.

Adaka Boro,Henry Okah were all punished for same offense.

Again your last sentence, why should you be tagging anyone not In support of Igboho as a Yoruba Muslim?

Which part of Yoruba state are you from gan gan that you are yarning opata
Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
Basher8583:

Is the governor of Zamfara a figure head? What is he using this security allocation for?
Stop comparing apples to oranges.

Igboho was not declared wanted, nor his house invaded by oyo state govt.

It's the same FG whose armoured tank was just destroyed by bandits that did all that. So how come they spare no efforts on Igboho while becoming pussies about bandits and even employ urchins like you to pass that responsibility to the state govt?
Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by ignis: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
MT:

Op is a liar. You can NEVER apply for asylum without crossing border into the country you want to apply, unless you are referred by UNHCR - who is in charge of refugees coordination for United Nation.

How can Igboho apply for asylum in Republic of Benin when he's wanted for criminal charge
In Nigeria over stockpiling of arms. Asylum doesn't cover that.

Op or Punch newspaper ?

1 Like

Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
favor914:
Sleepless Nights?, Your mentor igboho has not had a goodnight’s sleep since June 30th, Useless tribalist Secessionist, he has found what he was looking for? I wonder whether those French mosquitoes in Benin, are like the ones in Nigeria?
Your oga Buhari can tell you about the mosquitoes in the Nigerian cells. I really don't know what you think you're bragging about
Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
macof:
lol keep ranting your frustration and fear of yorubas leaving you grin
Nobody said our struggle would be easy. But you are here giving yourself headache and sleepless nights over what doesn't concern you grin foolish zombie, why are you sharing your own post grin

He's sharing it so his ogas can see that he's working. That useless manna does that too.
Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by achiever12: 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
Monogamy:

There is nothing like secession in the Nigeria constitution.

Adaka Boro,Henry Okah were all punished for same offense.

Again your last sentence, why should you be tagging anyone not In support of Igboho as a Yoruba Muslim?

Which part of Yoruba state are you from gan gan that you are yarning opata

Nigeria is supposed to be practicing democracy and there is freedom of expression. Has Sunday igboho gone out of that law?

Did he take up arms against the government? Is he a terrorist as the government portrayed him?

Are you sad that igboho is against Fulani herdsmen destruction in the south?

Is that not a sign of mental slavery, when you oppose someone trying to ensure your sisters, mother and daughters do not get raped by Fulani herdsmen?
Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by Monogamy: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
achiever12:

Nigeria is supposed to be practicing democracy and there is freedom of expression. Has Sunday igboho gone out of that law?

Did he take up arms against the government? Is he a terrorist as the government portrayed him?

Are you sad that igboho is against Fulani herdsmen destruction in the south?

Is that not a sign of mental slavery, when you oppose someone trying to ensure your sisters, mother and daughters do not get raped by Fulani herdsmen?

So FG should wait for him to pick up arms before arresting him? How about the ammunition that was found in his house?

If there is no secession clause in Nigeria constitution, why should someone be disturbing our peace about it?

Like Kanu, Igboho would remain in prison for quite reasonable months if not years
Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by achiever12: 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You are wrong.

I am a Yoruba man living in the Southwest and igboho has brought us a sense of security.

With igboho around, we know that your parasitic Fulani brothers have no ground in the Southwest.

So whatever you claim to know about the southwest is fake.

By the way, between igboho and your murderous fulani brothers, which one does your conscience tell you is the terrorist?

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by achiever12: 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2021
Monogamy:

So FG should wait for him to pick up arms before arresting him? How about the ammunition that was found in his house?

If there is no secession clause in Nigeria constitution, why should someone be disturbing our peace about it?

Like Kanu, Igboho would remain in prison for quite reasonable months if not years

What happened at igboho's house was not an arrest attempt; it was a murder, massacre and bloodshed. You should stop supporting wickedness. If not, it will come back upon you and your family.

Where is the search warrant that gave DSS the right to enter igboho's house?

The evil you defend will consume you.
Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by Monogamy: 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
achiever12:

What happened at igboho's house was not an arrest attempt; it was a murder, massacre and bloodshed. You should stop supporting wickedness. If not, it will come back upon you and your family.

Where is the search warrant that gave DSS the right to enter igboho's house?

The evil you defend will consume you.

@ bolded, should incase you don't know, you are engaging with a guy with Lion's heart.. All those sheepish threatening no dey move me.

Search warrant for a secessionist? Jesus, Anobi
Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by Basher8583: 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Stop comparing apples to oranges.

Igboho was not declared wanted, nor his house invaded by oyo state govt.

It's the same FG whose armoured tank was just destroyed by bandits that did all that. So how come they spare no efforts on Igboho while becoming pussies about bandits and even employ urchins like you to pass that responsibility to the state govt?

See... What your ignorant ass doesnt know is that the state government have alot to play in anything DSS or FG gets involved in.
Do you think it was the FG that proscribed IPOB as a terrorist organisation?
Well let me enlighten you. It was the combined descison of the SE governors.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/243431-proscribed-ipob-south-east-governors.html

So stop blaming everything on Buhari because it's convenient to do so.

Learn to research well. And if you are still a teenager, focus on your studies. This is not your turf
Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by achiever12: 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
Monogamy:

@ bolded, should incase you don't know, you are engaging with a guy with Lion's heart.. All those sheepish threatening no dey move me.

Search warrant for a secessionist? Jesus, Anobi

It doesn't matter if your heart is made of steel; it doesn't change the fact that every evil you defend will haunt you down for your lifetime.

And when your day of reckoning comes knocking, you will wish for the likes of igboho, but you will never find.
Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by Basher8583: 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
AntiBMC:

Who are you asking that m0ronic question? Maybe you are blind or probably living in space.

Since you already know yourself, the m0ronic question is directed to a m0ron... You
Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by Monogamy: 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
achiever12:

It doesn't matter if your heart is made of steel; it doesn't change the fact that every evil you defend will haunt you down for your lifetime.

And when your day of reckoning comes knocking, you will wish for the likes of igboho, but you will never find.

My friend, things don't work that way.. Infact, God is not mischievous..

Ajegun ni eegun n je ebo.. Before you enter my house, I hanged arebi for one side of the corner..

So gi gun, s'oro so
Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
Basher8583:

See... What your ignorant ass doesnt know is that the state government have alot to play in anything DSS or FG gets involved in.
Do you think it was the FG that proscribed IPOB as a terrorist organisation?
Well let me enlighten you. It was the combined descison of the SE governors.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/243431-proscribed-ipob-south-east-governors.html

So stop blaming everything on Buhari because it's convenient to do so.

Learn to research well. And if you are still a teenager, focus on your studies. This is not your turf
grin

See ignorance in shining armour.

Seems you just came out of a cave that you don't realise after Igboho's home invasion, the southern governors asked that they be informed of any security operation about to take place in their state.
So with that you've been educated.

Education number two.
Only a court of competent jurisdiction can outlaw/proscribe any organisation simply because the constitution gives every Nigerian the right of assembly and assocation. If you were well informed and following events, you'll realise the FG actually approached a court to proscribe IPOB which is currently on appeal.
You can now drop that shining ignorance of yours and take your own advice seriously.
Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by achiever12: 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
Monogamy:

My friend, things don't work that way.. Infact, God is not mischievous..

Ajegun ni eegun n je ebo.. Before you enter my house, I hanged arebi for one side of the corner..

So gi gun, s'oro so

You can't even recite the incantation/proverb correctly. What a shame.

Don't bring God into this. It is not about God; it is about reality.

Ọ̀be n ba àkọ̀ nínú jẹ́, kò mọ̀ pé ilé ara òun l'òun n bàjẹ́. (The knife is damaging its case without realising that it is destroying its own house.).

The consequences of your evil will hit you faster than you can ever imagine.
Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by Tareq1105: 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Did Yorubas complain to you.

For your information 90% of Yorubas are with him in all he's going through. Except those currently in political offices who could not come out openly.
Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by Monogamy: 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
achiever12:

You can't even recite the incantation/proverb correctly. What a shame.

Don't bring God into this. It is not about God; it is about reality.

Ọ̀be n ba àkọ̀ nínú jẹ́, kò mọ̀ pé ilé ara òun l'òun n bàjẹ́. (The knife is damaging its case without realising that it is destroying its own house.).

The consequences of your evil will hit you faster than you can ever imagine.

@ bolded,I dare you to do the correction..

Hehehehe, so I shouldn't bring God into this but you could bring Islam into the discussion?

Broda Sule ti o we to n Dan sugbon o n fi oorun pa ilu
Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by colestephan86: 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
Menance:

Which headache?. This low budget Nnamdi Kanu. See yorubas worshipping MNK wannabe after calling MNK all sorts of names grin

He has not even started he is already seeking asylum he should go ask Ojukwu and MNK
As them ojukwu and mkn what?
I careless what dey do with Kanu, at least he is chilling in the zoo prison now, still wondering how the govt gatecrashed his party.
Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2021
achiever12:

You are wrong.

I am a Yoruba man living in the Southwest and igboho has brought us a sense of security.

With igboho around, we know that your parasitic Fulani brothers have no ground in the Southwest.

So whatever you claim to know about the southwest is fake.

By the way, between igboho and your murderous fulani brothers, which one does your conscience tell you is the terrorist?

Shut it.

FG declared and tagged him terrorist that's why they are after him.
Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by achiever12: 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
Monogamy:

@ bolded,I dare you to do the correction..

Hehehehe, so I shouldn't bring God into this but you could bring Islam into the discussion?

Broda Sule ti o we to n Dan sugbon o n fi oorun pa ilu

I won't correct the rubbish you wrote up there. You should continue in your ignorance.

Now I understand why you detest yoruba freedom. It is because you Muslims won't have a chance in a new Yoruba nation. You Muslims always bring your religion into everything and are too dull to separate religion from government.
Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by Monogamy: 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
achiever12:

I won't correct the rubbish you wrote up there. You should continue in your ignorance.

Now I understand why you detest yoruba freedom. It is because you Muslims won't have a chance in a new Yoruba nation. You Muslims always bring your religion into everything and are too dull to separate religion from government.

Still repeating same jargons again,are you sure you are really an Omoluwabi? Cos your comments are saying otherwise.

Well we have so many people on NL who always wish to be a Yoruba... All na wishing sha

Your comments are giving you out.. There is nothing like Yoruba Muslims, Yoruba Christians not to talk of Yoruba traditionists.. All Yoruba are one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests / Omoyele Sowore: Free Kanu Now! Asking For Self-Determination Is Not A Crime / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.