Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami (40212 Views)

Bawa Sues DSS Over ‘Illegal Detention’ For Over 120 Days / Nnamdi Kanu Sues DSS, Alleges Illegal Extraction Of His Blood Samples / Igboho Seeks Treatment In Germany, France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by Theunbothered: 8:51am On Jul 24, 2021
bigtt76:
A lesson to all - these so called freedom fighters all have plan B and or already based abroad. They don't care a fart about you and me.

They're only being used by the politicians to fight their own cause and when the chips are down, they take off leaving you and I behind to suffer the brunt of what they started. Join them at your own peril

Are you a Christian or a Muslim?

If you're a Christian Jesus ran from his hometown so he would not be killed as a child.

If you're a Muslim Muhammad also ran so his kinsmen would not kill him.

Nigerians are very ungrateful and happy to remain in bondage.

I'm sure you are happy when entire villages are being burnt, children are being murdered and your freedom is being choked.

I'm sure you are happy when your country can't even produce common electricity for 24 hours in it's 60 years of existence.

Even after all these years, after living through a period the likes of Ken Saro Wiwa and Dele Giwa were killed fighting for ungrateful individuals such as yourself you still have the mind to say something so foolish.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:54am On Jul 24, 2021
I doubt Benin won't deport him except ECOWAS steps in which I know they can't
Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by daddyp76(m): 8:56am On Jul 24, 2021
Just answer the question.......

Monogamy:

Shut up and stop being incoherent on all threads

1 Like

Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by seunjungle1(m): 8:56am On Jul 24, 2021
You should be able to reason well nigga.
Can't differentiate between Igboho and killer herdsmen or bandits killing your village people? F00L

Juliusmalema:
Is Igboho not a terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by kevapet: 8:58am On Jul 24, 2021
Monogamy:
Asylum in a country he is currently facing a crime case?

Asylum or Asalo?
Are you in sifia pain helinues? Pele. It must have been so tough on you and your bloodsucking foola demon security service thinking you can kidnap Igboho for your senile daddy like you did Kanu. Yoruba lon pe bi. Igboho will rather remain in Benin than for cowhari and his demonic agents have him.

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by emilo2bad: 8:59am On Jul 24, 2021
calberian:

Quick question

Per your paymaster and cohorts et al, where are their families? Where do they receive Medicare?

Or, are you suggesting that all these Nigerian politicians, the president inclusive, who only come to Nigeria to “work” but their children school abroad and they holiday abroad and only receive Medicare abroad don’t care about Nigerians?
What he is saying is politicians both APC and PDP including the so called agitators which many of them are politicians aii have plan B they are only using people emotional so don't support any of them
Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by Theunbothered: 9:07am On Jul 24, 2021
emilo2bad:

What he is saying is politicians both APC and PDP including the so called agitators which many of them are politicians aii have plan B they are only using people emotional so don't support any of them

Your president has abandoned Nigeria for Niger and the UK.

Support a good candidate, you said no either foolish Buhari or Jonathan. Support the breakup of Nigeria so every region can develop at it's own pace, you said no, it's all political politicians are bad.

How many times do Nigerians have to repeat the same foolish mistakes?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by donnie(m): 9:08am On Jul 24, 2021
Sonnobax15:
tongue
Tompolo na man for where all these so called freedom fighters dey....

I have no respect for the pipeline security collecting monthly allowance from goverment and fighting for 3% of their own resource in the so-called Niger delta. Very useless.

3 Likes

Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by Sonnobax15(m): 9:10am On Jul 24, 2021
donnie:

I have no respect for the pipeline security collecting monthly allowance from goverment and fighting for 3% of their own resource in the so-called Niger delta. Very useless.
E doesn't even need your respect so long he's being idolized and respected by his own people.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by Basher8583: 9:14am On Jul 24, 2021
AntiBMC:
It's a good idea.

B4 Fulani terrorist govt try to kill him again.

Meanwhile killings are going on in Zamfara. As we speak, terrorists have set armoured tanks belonging to soldiers ablaze.

But somehow, the FG have turned a blind eye to all ds killings, they are only proactive when it comes to Kanu and Igboho.

Is the governor of Zamfara a figure head? What is he using this security allocation for?

1 Like

Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by donnie(m): 9:16am On Jul 24, 2021
Sonnobax15:
E doesn't even need your respect so long he's being idolized and respected by his own people.. tongue

Since you speak of being idolized, it's ok. At least it has nothing to do with "being a man", talkless of a freedom fighter.

[img]https://media./images/2747fc6ccb1a801c8bbce5f799ffc13a/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by ezugegere(m): 9:19am On Jul 24, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Bet Dss is not after you naw?
Or you currently facing a war in your country?

Den don't bother ...it a waste of time application
So Nigeria is not facing a war like this? Do you know how many people are killed in this country everyday?
Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by Jostoman: 9:19am On Jul 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Someone that terrorized SW that the people now live in fear of his name...

I am aware that yorubas are happy atleast they can now enjoy peace.....
your mumu na follow come, igboho is a heroe in the eyes of his Southwest people because without him those terrorist herdsmen would have overrun the whole of Southwest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by Kholar211: 9:20am On Jul 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Ogun Loma kpa iwo ati awon to nie. Irankiran!

May you die a miserable death. Wetin concern u nd Yoruba problems. Koni yeee. Nama

3 Likes

Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 24, 2021
Kholar211:
Ogun Loma kpa iwo ati awon to nie. Irankiran!

May you die a miserable death. Wetin concern u nd Yoruba problems. Koni yeee. Nama

Very surprising how you supporting someone tagged terrorist by presidency,

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by achiever12: 9:23am On Jul 24, 2021
Monogamy:

Oh...

There is a big difference between Obaluje and Atun'luse.

And your last paragraph, why you con write like awon omo aje okuta ma mu omu?

When did a peaceful protest become related to Ọ̀bàlújẹ́?

Did igboho attack anyone?

What warranted DSS to invade his personal property?

What warranted the DSS to haunt him?

In case your brain is too soaked in Islam bondage to realise this, Nigeria is a secular country and peaceful protest is a HUMAN RIGHT.

I understand why you are displaying ignorance; there is no human right in Islam.

4 Likes

Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 24, 2021
I swear!
The worst is the Yoruba leaders that are supporting him. I can see now that the man was been used to bismirch Fulani. Our Southern politicians obviously want to take power by force from the North come 2023. They don't want a fair fight, they want a dirty fight.
Nigerians should be asking pertinent questions about all these insecurity in our land. Who are these people kidnapping and willfully killing Nigerians? It is not in the nature of the average black man to go on a killing spree. Some people are definitely bankrolling these insurgency.
Besides, it seems it's only Fulani herdsmen commiting all the crimes in the country now grin
bigtt76:
A lesson to all - these so called freedom fighters all have plan B and or already based abroad. They don't care a fart about you and me.

They're only being used by the politicians to fight their own cause and when the chips are down, they take off leaving you and I behind to suffer the brunt of what they started. Join them at your own peril

Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by chrisxxx(m): 9:24am On Jul 24, 2021
Nigerians sought asylum when Buhari was the military president. Nigerians are also seeking asylum with Buhari as a civilian president.

1 Like

Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by Imustnottalk: 9:26am On Jul 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

enjoy the evils of the Fulani right .you must be sick bro take a pill

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by Justinlean02(m): 9:27am On Jul 24, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Let's make sure this poor girl gets freedom.
you're insanely stupid

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by seyz91(m): 9:27am On Jul 24, 2021
You are stupid
Juliusmalema:

3 Likes

Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by oyebode95(m): 9:28am On Jul 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

How did he terrorize the south west? Well this is what you get paid to do always....

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by Ogaga87(m): 9:28am On Jul 24, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Na wa for people like una
Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by piyoo91: 9:29am On Jul 24, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
why do you hate men?
Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by Prince001(m): 9:29am On Jul 24, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

How come u arrived to that decision? U mean base on her testimony not investigation. Please dont be naive!
Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by Lymasaba(m): 9:29am On Jul 24, 2021
calberian:

Quick question

Per your paymaster and cohorts et al, where are their families? Where do they receive Medicare?

Or, are you suggesting that all these Nigerian politicians, the president inclusive, who only come to Nigeria to “work” but their children school abroad and they holiday abroad and only receive Medicare abroad don’t care about Nigerians?
They are all the same, don’t waste your sweat on either of them
Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by cpu2006(m): 9:29am On Jul 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Who told you that he terrorized SW? Mumu like you always talk nonsense from dirt. E-goat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by seyz91(m): 9:29am On Jul 24, 2021
Nonsense talk!

You should know those that are fighting willingly and those doing for political gains

If not for the governement threats and disturbance you think the agitation wouldn't still continou

Governement use their power to silent every one or every move against their dictatorship
bigtt76:

Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 24, 2021
Nigerians are not patriotic sha!
That is why the country is like this. What a shame on the black man.
Everything about his own displeases him. Please emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

Theunbothered:

Are you a Christian or a Muslim?

If you're a Christian Jesus ran from his hometown so he would not be killed as a child.

If you're a Muslim Muhammad also ran so his kinsmen would not kill him.

Nigerians are very ungrateful and happy to remain in bondage.

I'm sure you are happy when entire villages are being burnt, children are being murdered and your freedom is being choked.

I'm sure you are happy when your country can't even produce common electricity for 24 hours in it's 60 years of existence.

Even after all these years, after living through a period the likes of Ken Saro Wiwa and Dele Giwa were killed fighting for ungrateful individuals such as yourself you still have the mind to say something so foolish.
Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:32am On Jul 24, 2021
Monogamy:
Asylum in a country he is currently facing a crime case?

Asylum or Asalo?

Just check the meaning of asylum first
Re: Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 24, 2021
cpu2006:

Who told you that he terrorized SW? Mumu like you always talk nonsense from dirt. E-goat

Isn't it obvious, if not why will FG trying hard to nail him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu / Dogara Built House At Wuse, Abuja Within 6 Months As Speaker - Sahara Reporters / Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.