Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

I'm Calling For Investors In Cassava Farm Project. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I'm Calling For Investors In Cassava Farm Project. (396 Views)

MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December / You Can Make N1.5m Profit A Month In Cassava Peel Processing — Tuoyo Dudu / Just For Investors!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Calling For Investors In Cassava Farm Project. by Itzi8(m): 7:38am On Jul 24, 2021
Greetings everyone, I bet we all had a good night rest. I've something I want to share here on the platform.

I've a cassava farm I'm managing for somewhile now, it's about 30 plots. After initially cultivating the land, which was really a lot of expenses, it's now time for weeding the farm, thankfully,by His grace, I've been able to cover about 18 plots out of 30, and my resource ran short.
I'm creating this path, to serve on the basis of investment for anyone who is interested in investing, as there are two ways to gain from the investment.

For instance;
If one invests 10k to get #2,000 interest
20k to get #4,000 interest
30k to get #6,000 interest
40k to get #8,000 interest
50k to get #10,000 interest

Duration of 9 months or

On the other hand;
If one invests 10k, they get 10k worth of garri
20k to get 20k worth of garri
30k to get 30k worth of garri
40k to get 40k worth of garri
50k to get 50k worth of garri

Duration of 9 months.

I need just 3/4 persons to make up efforts on my own end. By the completion of the durations, the interest will be paid back with the money, or the value for the money invested will be delivered.

Please if you stay close and you feel this opportunity is for you, send words across. It's also important to state that my farm is a physical one, not digital, if you're close, you can still come through for verifications. Thank you all.
Re: I'm Calling For Investors In Cassava Farm Project. by tolugar: 8:40am On Jul 24, 2021
Which side in Awka south
Re: I'm Calling For Investors In Cassava Farm Project. by Itzi8(m): 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
tolugar:
Which side in Awka south
Amaenyi. Do you know the place?
Re: I'm Calling For Investors In Cassava Farm Project. by Paulo3ree(m): 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2022
Do you have any experience in farming
Do you have available land
Your contact
Re: I'm Calling For Investors In Cassava Farm Project. by bizzibodi(m): 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
Do they farm in Anambra?

(1) (Reply)

Ikoyi Building Collapse...more than Meets The Eye-Opinion / Crypto Alert! Metaverse Lab IDO Is Commencing In Few Hours, Dont Miss It / U Will Stop Bet9ja Once You Key Into This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.