Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar (38797 Views)

Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo) / Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) / Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2021
DSS will raid your home at 2am midnight.
Re: Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar by emmnprince(m): 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
Jostoman:
it is you and other Zombie that will miss him.

The guy just dey catch cruise. He knows he's not serious with his assertion. But no matter how Buhari government be, he go still do something wey pass one or two past president. Just that the economy and security apparatus dey fall apart deep for him tenure, and local man is not doing well about it
Re: Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar by Emmyxclusive: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
DSS over to u, go and arrest this man. This is an attack against thier darling daddy and the north. This man is trying to overthrow the government.
Re: Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar by airminem(f): 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I think president buhari has done really well. He has so far out performed Jonathan in all areas of good governance even though I'm from Bayelsa state. May almighty God open the eye of we nigerian Christians to the good deeds of President Buhari so we can give him the accolades he deserves. If we don't value him now, we will surely miss him when he's gone in 2023 and it will be too late sad
Hmm
Re: Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar by futurerex: 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
I don't care.

Proudly...

Re: Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar by Theoarhics: 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
He is a real nigga.
Re: Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar by Angrymode: 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I think president buhari has done really well. He has so far out performed Jonathan in all areas of good governance even though I'm from Bayelsa state. May almighty God open the eye of we nigerian Christians to the good deeds of President Buhari so we can give him the accolades he deserves. If we don't value him now, we will surely miss him when he's gone in 2023 and it will be too late sad

GOD forbid the kind of things you see as good!!!

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar by sharpshap(m): 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
Even the Buhariya girl looks as confused as Buhariya himself.
Re: Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar by NwaliE01: 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
Hmmm. It’s well with Nigeria
Re: Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar by sabreal: 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2021
O wants to.identify with a leader of failure
Re: Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar by OBALOLA55(m): 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2021
NOR BE LIE, BIN HARI FAILED IN HIS BID TO DECLARE SHARIA WIN THE WHOLE COUNTRY, SO I UNDERSTAND THE PAIN HIS FAITHFUL FOLLOWERS ARE GOING THROUGH ON A DAILY BASISsad

SOME NAIRALANDERS LIKE CILICMARIN, KESTOLOVE AKA YENEFER ARREWA JULIUSMALEMA OJIOFOR UDELE1 HELINUES AKA MONOGAMY RICHMOND500 JERRYHERD AKA NLPOLICEWOMAN ARE EQUALLY DISAPPOINTED sad

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar by realstars: 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
Buhari Means Bad Condition.
Re: Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar by Monogamy: 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
OBALOLA55:
NOR BE LIE, BIN HARI FAILED IN HIS BID TO DECLARE SHARIA WIN THE WHOLE COUNTRY, SO I UNDERSTAND THE PAIN HIS FAITHFUL FOLLOWERS ARE GOING THROUGH ON A DAILY BASISsad

SOME NAIRALANDERS LIKE CILICMARIN, KESTOLOVE AKA YENEFER ARREWA JULIUSMALEMA OJIOFOR UDELE1 HELINUES AKA MONOGAMY RICHMOND500 JERRYHERD AKA NLPOLICEWOMAN ARE EQUALLY DISAPPOINTED sad

Stop repeating things we already knew.

Can't you come up with different lines?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar by AmazingELixir: 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
grin

Poor child the name given her abi_intio seem to have arrested her development from what I can see.
Re: Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar by Gamezi(m): 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
May be his daughter is worst in every form also
Re: Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar by richmond500: 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
OBALOLA55:

u have done well, we are actually living rent free in ur head.

To think I am not even familiar with this ur moniker, it must be a very heavy task to get my attention, since I usually don't stare at every insect I come across on NL, I certainly didn't notice u, but now u have my full attention.

CONGRATULATIONS on ur achievements

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar by iamDrRhymes(m): 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
His cup of tea
Re: Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar by profmallor: 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
Better late than never.
Re: Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar by bmdmix5: 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
u have finally receive sense
Re: Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar by Eriokanmi: 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
But some blind mumus down south can behead anyone who hates buhari for his ineptitude. Yeye slaves
Re: Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
Shabaleen:
please someone should inform the chairman of Zombies Association Nairaland (ZAN) about this matter. it is urgent please!

No matter what he can't see reason. They are zombies so they cannot think. Even if they are dying from th me failure of the apc they will still not see reason. But we all here love the fact that they are more vocal about cursing the so called children of hate. They have nothing more to shout about. They avoid threads like this like their shi.t. but let it be a thread on how another useless pdp politician steals you will see him all over abusing his imaginary children of hate. and co will soon swallow their words. The suffering that this regime has put on us is affecting them already grin
Re: Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar by RodgersAkpafu: 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
thoollz:
Yet there are people from the South that still support the mannequin in Aso Rock. There's one educated illiterate on this platform that spams almost every post (sometimes I even wonder if he has any meaningful thing doing for himself) praising this backward govt.

You have a brain to think, use it. No right thinking person will see this administration as a progressive one.
You and I know exactly why they do that
The supposed "support" for Buhari
They should be ashamed
Re: Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar by captainamiedi1: 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
It's too late now. Enjoy the disaster u supported
Re: Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar by A12(m): 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
killALIEN:
He made the mistake of not hiding the little girls face. Now one useles Alhaji sent by allah would take her for a 7th wife in the next 24 hrs.

After all Mohammed did it.

See the way dey covered their faces, shame dey catch dem for the mumu.
Useless bunch of lunatics.
. Must you Display your LUNATISM Boldly on this Forum?
Re: Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar by tankoagaie: 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
mumu man they send u
Re: Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar by staphcures: 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
Hope They don't come for you ooo
Re: Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar by Praxis758: 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
This is an utter disrespect to our performing president.

I hereby call on the DSS to treat this man like MNK and Igboho for disrespecting a sitting president under section........., Subsection............ Of criminal law of FRN.
Re: Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar by tfelicityk(m): 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
If he likes he can change his daughter to Elizabeth. He only exercising his right within his family circle. He should go to the court to effect the change so as the child will not be affected by his stupidity.
Re: Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar by Danja: 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
Is there anything you will do to please haters?

Hate will be their cause of death. Keep hating till the very end.
Re: Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar by najalady86: 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
Indeed, What Buhari cannot destroy does not exist!
Re: Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar by Virtplus(m): 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
GOTVee:
jst change this your gotv to goatee because na Emm u be

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar by ComeToJesus: 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
Even the man that walked from Wherever to wherever has since recanted his stupidity.

Bubu is a collosal anathema.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki / Buhari Welcomes Berthing Of First Ship At $2 Billion Lekki Deep Sea Port / Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.