Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Nigeria Is Lucky To Have Buhari, Things Would Have Been Difficult -emir Of Daura - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Lucky To Have Buhari, Things Would Have Been Difficult -emir Of Daura (742 Views)

Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga / Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand / Buhari, Cabals Unhappy With Osinbajo Over Sack Of Daura - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Lucky To Have Buhari, Things Would Have Been Difficult -emir Of Daura by Ababbio: 10:46am On Jul 24, 2021
The Emir of Daura, Alhaji Umar Farouk Umar Kastina state has said that Nigeria is lucky to have president Muhammadu Buhari, Newspremises reports.

The Emir made this remark when president Buhari paid him a courtesy visit in his place on Friday, July 23, 2020.

The mornach said things “would have been very difficult” if he, President Buhari, wasn't in office.

In his words:

“Your visit to Daura reflects your good character which we are very proud of. I can assure you that men, women, children, marketers and artisans are always pleased to receive you and they will be praying for you.

Today is not for speeches but for appreciation. We have been blessed so much as a community because you are the leader of the country. You have brought honor to our domain.

As a community, we have benefited a lot with the increased traffic of people and organizations coming to help us here. We know it’s because of you.Nigeria is lucky to have President Buhari, things would be difficult without him - Emir of Daura says May the good Lord always go before you and behind you, and remove all obstacles from your path.

Nigeria is lucky to have you at this time. I am not saying it to please you, but if you had not been in power it would have been very difficult. I doubt if we will be here today.”

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/nigeria-is-lucky-to-have-president-buhari-things-would-be-difficult-without-him-emir-of-daura-says/

Re: Nigeria Is Lucky To Have Buhari, Things Would Have Been Difficult -emir Of Daura by Kaduna1stson: 10:48am On Jul 24, 2021
Buhari has been wonderful as the best president so far.

I know that SW political miscreants won't like to agree because Sunday Igboho has brainwashed them with his juju.
Re: Nigeria Is Lucky To Have Buhari, Things Would Have Been Difficult -emir Of Daura by jtjohn(m): 10:54am On Jul 24, 2021
Don't say Nigerians are lucky, just say Northerners are lucky to have buhari as president.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Lucky To Have Buhari, Things Would Have Been Difficult -emir Of Daura by Totilopussylick(m): 10:56am On Jul 24, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
Buhari has been wonderful as the best president so far.

I know that SW political miscreants won't like to agree because Sunday Igboho has brainwashed them with his juju.
Another idiot spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Lucky To Have Buhari, Things Would Have Been Difficult -emir Of Daura by smartblu(m): 10:56am On Jul 24, 2021
To be sincerely honest in my humble opinion without being sentimental of course without offending anyone who think different from my point of view and without hiding any thoughts in my mind and without lies, to the actual truth with my clear open mind and heart, expressing what ever is embedded inside me for a long time which I didn't say just because I was nervous. But today, by gathering all the courage and motivations, I just want to say that I actually feel and think that I have nothing to say.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Lucky To Have Buhari, Things Would Have Been Difficult -emir Of Daura by Totilopussylick(m): 10:58am On Jul 24, 2021
Zombie have spoken undecided
Re: Nigeria Is Lucky To Have Buhari, Things Would Have Been Difficult -emir Of Daura by Lamasta(m): 11:09am On Jul 24, 2021
Lucky indeed....
Re: Nigeria Is Lucky To Have Buhari, Things Would Have Been Difficult -emir Of Daura by Xscape1993(m): 11:14am On Jul 24, 2021
Ababbio:
The Emir of Daura, Alhaji Umar Farouk Umar Kastina state has said that Nigeria is lucky to have president Muhammadu Buhari, Newspremises reports.

The Emir made this remark when president Buhari paid him a courtesy visit in his place on Friday, July 23, 2020.

The mornach said things “would have been very difficult” if he, President Buhari, wasn't in office.

In his words:

“Your visit to Daura reflects your good character which we are very proud of. I can assure you that men, women, children, marketers and artisans are always pleased to receive you and they will be praying for you.

Today is not for speeches but for appreciation. We have been blessed so much as a community because you are the leader of the country. You have brought honor to our domain.

As a community, we have benefited a lot with the increased traffic of people and organizations coming to help us here. We know it’s because of you.Nigeria is lucky to have President Buhari, things would be difficult without him - Emir of Daura says May the good Lord always go before you and behind you, and remove all obstacles from your path.

Nigeria is lucky to have you at this time. I am not saying it to please you, but if you had not been in power it would have been very difficult. I doubt if we will be here today.”

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/nigeria-is-lucky-to-have-president-buhari-things-would-be-difficult-without-him-emir-of-daura-says/
May Almighty Allah have mercy on Buhari and the Emir.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Lucky To Have Buhari, Things Would Have Been Difficult -emir Of Daura by BlowYourMind: 11:15am On Jul 24, 2021
Emir is a madman

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Lucky To Have Buhari, Things Would Have Been Difficult -emir Of Daura by oneolajire(m): 11:19am On Jul 24, 2021
Yes oooo. Nigeria is lucky to have Buhari as our president. Have his achievements

He prolonged the BH war, pampered and paid captured insurgents.

Introduced banditry and rewards them

Protects herdsmen with their atrocities

Rewards corrupt loyalist and shields them from prosecution.

Re-loot recovered loots.

Promote fulani and northern hegemony.

Showed disdain for Igbos and putting Nigeria's unity on a knife edge.

Cow, cow, cow. The most important item on Buhari's mind.

Continuous and wasteful search for petroleum in the north. Despite the purported discovery of oil in the north, the oil is yet to be tapped.

Gold found in the north belongs to the north.

Several failed campaign promises

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Lucky To Have Buhari, Things Would Have Been Difficult -emir Of Daura by FarahAideed: 11:19am On Jul 24, 2021
Shameless man
Re: Nigeria Is Lucky To Have Buhari, Things Would Have Been Difficult -emir Of Daura by Ababbio: 11:31am On Jul 24, 2021
CC: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique
Re: Nigeria Is Lucky To Have Buhari, Things Would Have Been Difficult -emir Of Daura by smileyoo: 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
Okay, we have heard you, loud and clear.
Oga bubu is your best presido ever.
this explains why northerners are silent while going through existential threats from their criminal and terrorist brothers.
when the people support evil, the same evil they support, have a way of messing up their lives.
Northerners especially the elites always support evil, that is why the north will always remain a messed- up region, and more backward than other regions of the country, despite their been in leadership position of the nation for ages, far above other regions since independence.
To be honest, the north deserve their own country, to avoid dragging other regions backward and stagnant.
Re: Nigeria Is Lucky To Have Buhari, Things Would Have Been Difficult -emir Of Daura by leofab(f): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
Self deceit
Re: Nigeria Is Lucky To Have Buhari, Things Would Have Been Difficult -emir Of Daura by Blackfire(m): 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
We the youths are solidly behind our darling president, Daddy oyoyo ...

Sai BAba
Re: Nigeria Is Lucky To Have Buhari, Things Would Have Been Difficult -emir Of Daura by Dovegrey: 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
Sometimes i wonder if all these people defending buhari are human being or animal

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Lucky To Have Buhari, Things Would Have Been Difficult -emir Of Daura by Ababbio: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique
Re: Nigeria Is Lucky To Have Buhari, Things Would Have Been Difficult -emir Of Daura by executioner(m): 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
Buhari should be exiled.
Re: Nigeria Is Lucky To Have Buhari, Things Would Have Been Difficult -emir Of Daura by Racoon(m): 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
Yet things are so bad that Kastina indigenes are renaming their children they once named Buhari lookalikes because he has failed, only a so called sophisticated educated illiterate of this fool will see white and call it black.

Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed
http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/12/man-organises-ceremony-in.html?m=1

Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar 
https://www.facebook.com/763969630315102/posts/4439269362785092/?app=fbl

Yeah! Buhari is the best president yet Kastina indigenes fleeing to neighbouring Niger Republic to seek refuge and security from the activities of bandit terrorists that Buhari said are killing them because they are taking unlawful revenge on the bandits?

Even when the hardship imposed by a failed Buhari govt have made Kastina citizens to be so hungry that they have to resort to rating grass in order to survive? This is what happens when Buhari's cluelessness, incompetency and ineptitude have causes widespread poverty, unemployment, food and life insecurity, terrorists having a field day running their own government.
Re: Nigeria Is Lucky To Have Buhari, Things Would Have Been Difficult -emir Of Daura by jamace(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
It is high time citizens descend heavily on their emirs/chiefs/leaders who talk rubbish like this emir...
Re: Nigeria Is Lucky To Have Buhari, Things Would Have Been Difficult -emir Of Daura by Ababbio: 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
CC: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

(1) (Reply)

Kanu, Igboho: Military Dictatorship Rearing Its Head In Democracy - Joe Odumakin / Buhari’s Govt Pays Ex-militants N2.63bn As Stipends In Two Months, Data Reveal / Slaughter Market A Shadow Of Itself, Port Harcourt Demolision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.