Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience (17374 Views)

Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold / Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday / Plateau State Local Government Elections Result as announced by PLASIEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by Bluffly: 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
Mynd44:
Voted already.

Those of you who like to argue and criticise, this is your chance at change
Change what, when their choice candidates are already the flag bearers
Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by hardeyborwarley(m): 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
Youths have restricted everyone in my area from voting due to the information that was leaked that the APC candidate has already started acting as chairman since last week
Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by akezn: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
Thank God say NEPA give me light to enjoy my day. Election ko selection ni. No be Eko again? Make I hear say no be APC clear everything.
Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by Johnrake69: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
Mynd44:
Voted already.

Those of you who like to argue and criticise, this is your chance at change

Na talk be this?
Na today?
Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by ospreywin(m): 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
Local government vote is predictable with or without your vote.

Vehicle registration at a very easy step, pay on delivery. Check my signature
Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by Calitoscassius(m): 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2021
People still conduct elections or vote in nigeria? undecided i didn't know this.. the country is in a verge of separation and some people are still conducting elections?
Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by Topmaike007(m): 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2021
gbaskiboy:
Am indoor chilling, I have my voter's card I can't waste my vote on anyone.
and the same evil people will continue ruling again
Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by Calitoscassius(m): 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
Johnrake69:

Na talk be this?
Na today?
Don't mind him! votes doesn't count in any nigerian elections and never has! Nigerians are just wasting their times standing in the hot sunshine for hours voting. The country is in the verge of separation and some people are talking about voting.
Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by Bedtec: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
sunshineV:
Who have heard of the dead meat seller recently?
Trailer kill him papa , herdsmen rape him prostitute wife now he's in depression
Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by executive12: 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
englishmart:
I've been in Abuja all my life. I'm planning to take a bold step to Lagos. I might make it there.

Are you sure about that decision Lagos is not a place that is fit for human habitation.
Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by rhodman: 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
Who is out there voting for these mfs?
Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by yesloaded: 1:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
MANNABBQGRILL5:

Stop calling us that or else we would report u with our alternate account

All of us @ [/b]

Hereby say;
May all the politicians that brought this foolish and money consuming idea and the rubbish 1999 constitution that has led us to where we are as a nation be punished forever.

No matter the political party they are.

Just last week, one of our boys ran away with our money, very painful

Well we regretted having him work with us

Gbamsolutely! That is it

But, all in all

We will still [b]rise

So you get alternate account? grin

I will report you to DSS
Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by 3RNEST(m): 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
Bedtec:
grin grin So you dey fear ban too ?? Better advice am
Check the moniker again..den u go fear ban..
Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by sonsomegrigbo: 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
sunshineV:
Who have heard of the dead meat seller recently?

He has been kidnapped by his darling daddy's boys
Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by engrben25: 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
just enjoying my Nigeria Info right now
Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by yesloaded: 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
MANNABBQGRILL5:

Yes we have numberless accounts because of children of hate

We have ; eriggs for trolling

Ilovedemmanna for commending our good job

And we have; NLPoliceWoman for reporting who insults us

We have other accounts that I won't mention

All of us @ [color=#006600][/color] therefore say;
May all the politicians that brought this foolish and money consuming idea and the rubbish 1999 constitution that has led us to where we are as a nation be punished forever.

No matter the political party they are.

We're are also feeling the heat

Walahi u be cruise grin
Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by gbaskiboy: 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
Topmaike007:
and the same evil people will continue ruling again
Let them continue to rule, human rulership is known for wickedness Nigeria is not exemption
Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by pepericozi: 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
Election without competition is not election at all.

We all know that.
Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by gbaskiboy: 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
Theunbothered:

Don't complain about looting, bad roads or robbery then
Does it makes any difference since we have been voting? Nigeria politicians are just glorified armed robbers
Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by gbaskiboy: 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
myami:
me I dey with my kele
Enjoy your skele while it lasts.
Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by uniquelyspecial(m): 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2021
gbaskiboy:
Na... keeping it to yourself is the real wasting
Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by survival1(m): 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
The problem is that most of us won't vote but will start complaining when things aren't going well. Why don't you play your part by voting and defend your vote. If we all come out to vote and ensure that we follow up with the counting, there won't be any avenue for them to manipulate results. I have done my part by voting what about you?
Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by Revolva(m): 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
I no even send any election ...I de mad wey i go stress my self go vote
Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by Darkblood: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
gbaskiboy:
You are part of the problem
Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
M
Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by ajyogbon(m): 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
Cry for the gods
Re: Ogun And Lagos Local Government Elections: Share Your experience by Joetttimua1811(m): 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
I no kuku get experience to share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guber Poll: PDP Mobilises To Lagos / Don’t Use Political Powers To Squeeze Judiciary, Society - Jonathan / Crimes Committed By The Executed Convicts In Edo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.