Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,161 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) (68581 Views)

Pita Taufatofu Shines At Tokyo Olympic As He Appears Without Shirt (Pix / Athletes Representing Nigeria At Tokyo 2020 (Full List) / Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
ntyce:
No one noticed this...

LMAO grin grin grin. Hmmm, what about it?
Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by Menace2Society(m): 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
Bullman:

Hardship be written all over the faces of The Nigerian athletes undecided
What a junk post undecided do u guys think before u post rubbish?
Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by YouandiAllofus: 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2021
TMKsouth:

You mean these same blacks, who helped win SA 10 medals (2 golds) at Rio while Nigeria just came back with 1 bronze medal (a country of 200 million people)?

Please pick your battles carefully, SA is not your mate.
It's obvious that you are so in terms with the fact that black SAs are actually turning into second class citizens in their own country... If not, you wouldn't be taking about Olympic gold medals when I'm taking about the pride of your nation!
SA will always be a step behind Nigeria just like you are a step behind me in reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by Iyasaburi: 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
Ojigbijigbijigbi!!!!!!!

E shock you? Be careful!

1 Like

Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by lexy2014: 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
post=104044594:
UP NIGERIA.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA and all Good, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

May Devil punish the animals that are always praying for her downfall and calling our darling nation a zoo.

What should happen to those who keep telling us that all they want is d progress of Nigeria but behind d scenes they are working for d downfall of Nigeria?
Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by afube: 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
TMKsouth:

Nigerian kit

I love the men's soccer jersey even though I'm a Southy grin, very cool. The last pic is a mess.

fulani stylists designed naija costume.
Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by YouandiAllofus: 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
Sunsets:
Almajiri costume
grin Very simple and plain. The "costume" and the flag are so lovely because of what it represents (Prosperity, unity and peace). This is everything to a nation and its people. No other flag and its concepts comes close

1 Like

Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
YouandiAllofus:

It's obvious that you are so in terms with the fact that black SAs are actually turning into second class citizens in their own country... If not, you wouldn't be taking about Olympic gold medals when I'm taking about the pride of your nation!
SA will always be a step behind Nigeria just like you are a step behind me in reasoning.

Show me the Nigerian Olympics gold medalists that are a step ahead of SA black medalists. You won just one bronze medal in Rio - a population 4 times that of SA.

The black athletes will arrive later in Tokyo for track and field events, the whites are already there for the swimming coz its one of the first events. You would know that if you had a swimming team in Nigeria and not just 200 million people all longing to play soccer in Europe and nothing else. SA is a sporting giant, not focussed on football only.

Black South Africans have it far better than during the apartheid era, the largest middle class in SA now. What you're saying is just wishful thinking to fool yourself of the Giant of Africa myth.

Please explain the attachments below in relation to being second class citizens cool

Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by YouandiAllofus: 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
TMKsouth:

Show me the Nigerian Olympics gold medalists that are a step ahead of SA black medalists. You won just one bronze medal in Rio - a population 4 times that of SA.

The black athletes will arrive later in Tokyo for track and field events, the whites are already there for the swimming coz its one of the first events. You would know that if you had a swimming team in Nigeria and not just 200 million people all longing to play soccer in Europe and nothing else. SA is a sporting giant, not focussed on football only.

Black South Africans have it far better than during the apartheid era, the largest middle class in SA now. What you're saying is just wishful thinking to fool yourself of the Giant of Africa myth.

Please explain the attachments below in relation to being second class citizens cool
(And he is still talking about Olympics and gold medals!)
The whole world knows that SA is running a white dominated economy.
Black SAs are only driving economic growth through large numbers of substantial SMEs.
The real owners of your economy are the ones holding the market cards.
A media outlet shouldn't be reporting and celebrating having more blacks in middle class if you all were not insecure in your own country!

2 Likes

Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
WUdec:

Neva seen any kit this gay in my life in the history of Olympics.

Looks like a crop top pyjama

Looks really gayish
Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by TMKsouth: 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2021
YouandiAllofus:

(And he is still talking about Olympics and gold medals!)
The whole world knows that SA is running a white dominated economy.
Black SAs are only driving economic growth through large numbers of substantial SMEs.
The real owners of your economy are the ones holding the market cards.
A media outlet shouldn't be reporting and celebrating having more blacks in middle class if you all were not insecure in your own country!

Why are you pretending like you don't know SA's apartheid past? Or are u just daft?

We are progressively restructuring our economy and entering sectors we couldn't before. That's why we now beat you at the Olympics as well. Why do u keep running from that and trying to gaslight me? This is a sports thread afterall. Show me Nigeria's gold medalists after 60 years of independence, 200 million people and massive oil wealth that u Nigerian blacks have full control over, unlike us "second-class" blacks in SA grin grin grin
Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by maisauki: 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
Lollittaa:
who kit help angry
No dey mind thise oyinbos...na for Africa dem do the kits, shiooor
Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by YouandiAllofus: 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
TMKsouth:

Why are you pretending like you don't know SA's apartheid past? Or are u just daft?

We are progressively restructuring our economy and entering sectors we couldn't before. That's why we now beat you at the Olympics as well. Why do u keep running from that and trying to gaslight me? This is a sports thread afterall. Show me Nigeria's gold medalists after 60 years of independence, 200 million people and massive oil wealth that u Nigerian blacks have full control over, unlike us "second-class" blacks in SA grin grin grin
Good! So keep on restructuring and keep gathering all the energies of this world, you will need them to confront your white masters in those sectors you are still trying to enter in your own country instead of quoting me again. undecided
Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by UnabashedIPOB: 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
The ZOO will always disappoint!

1 Like

Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by TMKsouth: 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
YouandiAllofus:

Good! So keep on restructuring and keep gathering all the energies of this world, you will need them to confront your white masters in those sectors you are still trying to enter in your own country instead of quoting me again. undecided

If you don't keep posting rubbish you won't be quoted.

Use your massive oil wealth to win more than one bronze Olympic medal son ( for a country of 200 million people) and nevermind what happens in SA.
Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by Lonelypacifist6: 12:01am On Jul 25, 2021
Why are black South Africans grossly umderepresented in their country's sports?
Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by theTranscriber: 12:20am On Jul 25, 2021
Funkybabee:

Come to Osun nah

How much u wanna buy
the oza put puf cheesy
Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by theTranscriber: 12:29am On Jul 25, 2021
TMKsouth:

A rare moment of unity between heniford2 and tmksouth grin
cheesy
Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:44am On Jul 25, 2021
Lonelypacifist6:
Why are black South Africans grossly umderepresented in their country's sports?

The swimmers and other water sports arrive first at the Olympics, hence the whites. Track and field athletes will arrive in August, that's when you'll see the black athletes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by ghettochild(m): 12:49am On Jul 25, 2021
TMKsouth:

Nigerian kit

I love the men's soccer jersey even though I'm a Southy grin, very cool. The last pic is a mess.
I go buy one for u.
Where in SA r u?
Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by Lonelypacifist6: 12:49am On Jul 25, 2021
TMKsouth:

The swimmers and other water sports arrive first at the Olympics, hence the whites. Track and field athletes will arrive in August, that's when you'll see the black athletes.
is this to say blacks aren't engaged in those sports? I mean you guys are the largest demographic in South Africa, you should be dominating these things.
Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:54am On Jul 25, 2021
ghettochild:

I go buy one for u.
Where in SA r u?

Lol grin, I'll gladly accept one of those, but I never wear soccer gear unfortunately - not even Chiefs or Bafana Bafana so it will be a waste.
Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by TMKsouth: 1:02am On Jul 25, 2021
Lonelypacifist6:
is this to say blacks aren't engaged in those sports? I mean you guys are the largest demographic in South Africa, you should be dominating these things.

U know what they say about black people and swimming, it's a global phenomenon, even in the US you find very few black swimmers and rowers. Even if they do they still have to achieve Olympic qualifying times. Nigeria for example, are you sending athletes in these disciplines - you're by far the most populous black nation on earth?

SA is also unique in that because of apartheid in the past people view certain sports through the race lens, so rugby and cricket are still considered white sport and athletics and football black sports, although it's changing. There are more blacks there but not enough support at foundation levels like in primary schools and therefore becomes difficult for them to breakthrough in large numbers.

So more support is needed at early childhood development in the previously white sports.

2 Likes

Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:26am On Jul 25, 2021
WUdec:

Neva seen any kit this gay in my life in the history of Olympics.

Looks like a crop top pyjama
Well, gay men owns the fashion world so you do the math
Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by smartNerd: 7:50am On Jul 25, 2021
I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a
product of my decisions. -- Stephen Covey

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900158_dearpastthank_jpeg_jpegdb11b56dcd31f27e7abf4625978d6c01
Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by wifocibtd(m): 8:47am On Jul 25, 2021
Social media star Jake Paul will box former UFC welterweight champion Tyron Woodley via Showtime pay-per-view (PPV) on Sun., Aug. 22, 2021 from inside Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse in Cleveland, Jake Paul vs Woodley live streaming Ohio. To help fans get hyped for their “sweet science” showdown, which follows a long and embarrassing string of celebrity boxing matches, the folks at Showtime will stage a special pre-fight press conference. You know the drill by now: Paul and Woodley will yell insults at one another, then likely do some pushing and shoving during the subsequent staredown. I’m not sure they’ll reach status, but I’ll probably tune in anyway.
Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by soilsista(f): 8:51am On Jul 25, 2021
TMKsouth:

O tswa kae soilsista? grin Yeah, I'm feeling this SA safari look, yoh - top to bottom. Black Twitter wasn't feeling it though - the farmer look.
Kgale ke le gona mo, as a guest.

The whole look is everything akere? I just read an article about people complaining about the Voortrekker shoes grin they must rest a bit!

1 Like

Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by TMKsouth: 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
soilsista:

Kgale ke le gona mo, as a guest.

The whole look is everything akere? I just read an article about people complaining about the Voortrekker shoes grin they must rest a bit!

Why as a guest though, u should be more active in Umkhonto Wesizwe on NL grin Wabona there's a lot of misinformation and fake news regarding SA on here.

As for TeamSA outfit, black twitter has Malema tendencies - never satisfied and flip-flop a lot. Ba bora sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by bjtinz: 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
Damn. See six packs and well toned arms.

Kudos.

Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by Funkybabee(f): 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
theTranscriber:
the oza put puf cheesy

Pele
Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by soilsista(f): 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
TMKsouth:

Why as a guest though, u should be more active in Umkhonto Wesizwe on NL grin Wabona there's a lot of misinformation and fake news regarding SA on here.

As for TeamSA outfit, black twitter has Malema tendencies - never satisfied and flip-flop a lot. Ba bora sometimes.

Nna, Umkhonto Wesizwe? grin I could never. I'm too soft for that. That's I why have left it to you, XhosaNostra, Jace and the rest. You guys are doing a stellar job.

Fighting spirit yaka ga e fihle mo'o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Croatia: Mandzukic Shocked Over Penalty Decision Against Super Eagles / Dave Mussard: Seychelles Chubby Goalkeeper Causes Commotion On Social Media / Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.