Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,259 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) (68582 Views)

Pita Taufatofu Shines At Tokyo Olympic As He Appears Without Shirt (Pix / Athletes Representing Nigeria At Tokyo 2020 (Full List) / Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by theTranscriber: 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
TMKsouth:

I'm yarning pidgin? Great expression btw.
I kinda picked up chai is the equivalent of tjo! shocked in SA. It's used a lot round these mean NL streets.
that's nice the Yoruba equivalent is "ye" cheesy

Pijin is sweet
I have a Bible in pijin cheesy
"Bikos God luv di pipol wey dey dis wold wel-wel, E kon send di onli pikin wey E get to us, so dat enibodi wey biliv am, nor go die, bot e go get life wey nor dey end. Jon 3.16

Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
theTranscriber:
that's nice the Yoruba equivalent is "ye" cheesy

Pijin is sweet
I have a Bible in pijin cheesy
"Bikos God luv di pipol wey dey dis wold wel-wel, E kon send di onli pikin wey E get to us, so dat enibodi wey biliv am, nor go die, bot e go get life wey nor dey end. Jon 3.16

grin I only followed that coz it's a popular Bible verse, otherwise I would've been completely lost. I haven't seen ye much around here though.

So I saw on the news the Igbo leader was a no- show in court today. Do u think he's been ruffed up a little?
Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by theTranscriber: 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
TMKsouth:

grin I only followed that coz it's a popular Bible verse, otherwise I would've been completely lost. I haven't seen ye much around here though.

So I saw on the news the Igbo leader was a no- show in court today. Do u think he's been ruffed up a little?
Yeah
I deliberately put a very popular verse

Kanu?
Well DSS can do anything
He might be sick
He might be dead

The Yoruba seccesionist igboho is in custody in Benin Republic which is unfortunately Nigeria's younger brother
That's why we are trying to prevent his extradition to Nigeria
We using the Yoruba monarchs in Benin Republic to negotiate
The DSS can do absolutely anythingsad
Pray for Nigeria

Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
theTranscriber:
Yeah
I deliberately put a very popular verse

Kanu?
Well DSS can do anything
He might be sick
He might be dead

The Yoruba seccesionist igboho is in custody in Benin Republic which is unfortunately Nigeria's younger brother
That's why we are trying to prevent his extradition to Nigeria
We using the Yoruba monarchs in Benin Republic to negotiate
The DSS can do absolutely anythingsad
Pray for Nigeria

Yikes. I'll reserve my comment coz I also hate it when Nigerians yap about SA politics - but yours is so predictable coz your only contribution is to praise anything white and trash blacks in SA.

But i heard on the news some time back that the only way to quell seccesionist calls in Nigeria is for the economy to perform well. So it's not rocket science what the govt needs to do. That's me sitting on the fence and my two cents worth.

2 Likes

Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by theTranscriber: 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
TMKsouth:

Yikes. I'll reserve my comment coz I also hate it when Nigerians yap about SA politics - but yours is so predictable coz your only contribution is to praise anything white and trash blacks in SA.

But i heard on the news some time back that the only way to quell seccesionist calls in Nigeria is for the economy to perform well. So it's not rocket science what the govt needs to do. That's me sitting on the fence and my two cents worth.
I've never said ill against black or white south Africans
I always group south Africans together when insulting SA
I don't believe in no trash about black inferiority

That was then
The only way to stop seccesion calls now is true federalism
The south can't continue working their heads off for illiterate jihadists to enjoy
Check it out
All bad stats on nigeria are from the north
All good stuff from south
The north is a parasite
If the south separates now
We would immediately be a middle income nation
The SW(Yoruba part) alone produces about 50% of all wealth
Lagos is in the SW
Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:14am On Jul 27, 2021
theTranscriber:
I've never said ill against black or white south Africans
I always group south Africans together when insulting SA
I don't believe in no trash about black inferiority

That was then
The only way to stop seccesion calls now is true federalism
The south can't continue working their heads off for illiterate jihadists to enjoy
Check it out
All bad stats on nigeria are from the north
All good stuff from south
The north is a parasite
If the south separates now
We would immediately be a middle income nation
The SW(Yoruba part) alone produces about 50% of all wealth
Lagos is in the SW

I was speaking about Nigerians in general regarding white bum licking, not you specifically.

During the recent unrest in SA I noticed disparaging comments suggesting black South Africans are "backward" like northerners in Nigeria. So now I tend not to believe things southerners say about the northerners because I've seen first hand how u guys misrepresent black South Africans as well.

But I'm never one to argue with credible stats so if they say the south is better then I'll accept that.

But is it possible that the south is wealthier because that's where the oil is sourced? According to what the world hears about Nigeria, you guys are too over reliant on oil. So northerners have to move south to access opportunities which feeds the further development of the south because of increased human resources.

2 Likes

Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by soilsista(f): 9:52am On Jul 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

LMAO grin grin grin But your stalker might be taking notes.

Choose your favourite colour, but not brown for soil - please grin. It's really difficult choosing a name for someone else coz I'm not aware of your interests. But u strike me as someone who reads a lot, so take inspiration from a book title or favourite character.
Lol taking notes for what, when I'm such a boring person? Ke nagana gore e ka ba Xhosa.

Wena your descriptions of me are so accurate was nsodiša.
Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by theTranscriber: 9:56am On Jul 27, 2021
TMKsouth:

I was speaking about Nigerians in general regarding white bum licking, not you specifically.

During the recent unrest in SA I noticed disparaging comments suggesting black South Africans are "backward" like northerners in Nigeria. So now I tend not to believe things southerners say about the northerners because I've seen first hand how u guys misrepresent black South Africans as well.

But I'm never one to argue with credible stats so if they say the south is better then I'll accept that.

But is it possible that the south is wealthier because that's where the oil is sourced? According to what the world hears about Nigeria, you guys are too over reliant on oil. So northerners have to move south to access opportunities which feeds the further development of the south because of increased human resources.

the guys that believe whites should be worshipped are ipob guys
They really loved Trump to the extent that they held a campaign in Nigeria during the last US elections cheesy
That shows the state of their mind
Trust me
All bad stats are from the north
It's really bad
And they give birth like crazy
All into poverty
Almajiri everywhere

Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by TMKsouth: 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
soilsista:

Lol taking notes for what, when I'm such a boring person? Ke nagana gore e ka ba Xhosa.

Wena your descriptions of me are so accurate was nsodiša.

Horeng? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by TMKsouth: 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
theTranscriber:
the guys that believe whites should be worshipped are ipob guys
They really loved Trump to the extent that they held a campaign in Nigeria during the last US elections cheesy
That shows the state of their mind
Trust me
All bad stats are from the north
It's really bad
And they give birth like crazy
All into poverty
Almajiri everywhere

Will respond later tomorrow dude, im at my friend's place preparing for the funeral tomorrow.
Re: Teams SA & Liberia Named Forbes' Most Stylish Kits At Tokyo Olympics (PIX) by soilsista(f): 8:11am On Jul 28, 2021
TMKsouth:

Horeng? shocked shocked shocked
Gore kweni mang shocked shocked shocked Lol I'm just being silly.

It was great catching up! See you around wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Croatia: Mandzukic Shocked Over Penalty Decision Against Super Eagles / Dave Mussard: Seychelles Chubby Goalkeeper Causes Commotion On Social Media / Why Ahmed Musa Divorced His Wife, Jamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.