Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

See The N3ked Tribe Of Cameroon That Share Wives With Friends As Tradition - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / See The N3ked Tribe Of Cameroon That Share Wives With Friends As Tradition (7724 Views)

EXTREME! See The Remote Tribe In Nigeria And Cameroon That Had A Tradition Of Bu / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony / Ijaw Bride Who Was Frowning At Her Wedding Says It’s Tradition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The N3ked Tribe Of Cameroon That Share Wives With Friends As Tradition by Lindabanks: 11:21am On Jul 24, 2021
History of the Koma Tribe

The large population of the Koma tribe which is located in the foothill and plains of the Alantika or Adamawa mountains has a unique history that stems from the response to the abolition of the slave trade and slavery, as well as various colonisation policies adopted from 1900-1960. According to historical accounts on Trip Down Memory Lane, “German occupation of the area was shortlived and rather ineffective. The Fulani overlords (the Lamidos) continued to rule the Koma and extort taxes from them by organised raids to the hills.

Back in the biblical days in the Garden of Eden, it was totally acceptable to go nude but now man has evolved and so has our mode of dressing.

Although young people and some men in resettled areas wear modern clothes, a large section of the Koma people still clothe themselves in their traditional attire.

Interestingly, the women use leaves to cover their private parts like in the Bible stories while men wear loincloths and animal skins with many children going totally naked.

Another unique custom of the Komas is that Koma men may share their wives with friends, as a form of acceptance.

In cooking, the Komas still use traditional salt (Mangul) produced from the hills and a special oil produced through a natural technology that is not common to other ethnic groups in its environs.

SOURCE: TOKTOK9JA
MORE PHOTOS HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/nked-tribes-of-africa-a-look-inside-the-koma-tribe-of-cameroon-and-nigeria-that-buried-twin-babies-and-share-wives-with-friends-as-part-of-tradition/

Re: See The N3ked Tribe Of Cameroon That Share Wives With Friends As Tradition by Sonnobax15(m): 11:22am On Jul 24, 2021
grin
This reminds me of the movie titled "THE gods MUST BE CRAZY"

It's just too funny that even as technology has found its way to every nook and cranny of the world,some parts of Africa has vividly refused to accept it and moved along with it...

I believe say na this tribe nai Atiku come from... Because the mentality of his followers dey always nakedd and too shallow..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The N3ked Tribe Of Cameroon That Share Wives With Friends As Tradition by Wawelexy(m): 11:22am On Jul 24, 2021
Look at that!!! Ordinary kiss, a Nigerian man can't afford to allow his wife to dash you....

There's love in sharing......

But seriously, how are they going to separate bastard from the real child

2 Likes

Re: See The N3ked Tribe Of Cameroon That Share Wives With Friends As Tradition by Damscodammy1(m): 11:33am On Jul 24, 2021
A trip to dis town wont b bad.omo na to dy mak frds ni o.

1 Like

Re: See The N3ked Tribe Of Cameroon That Share Wives With Friends As Tradition by GeneralPula: 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
If then start this for naija, you’ll be receiving visitors almost everyday grin

1 Like

Re: See The N3ked Tribe Of Cameroon That Share Wives With Friends As Tradition by Iamnick(m): 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
Make una give us visa now grin

1 Like

Re: See The N3ked Tribe Of Cameroon That Share Wives With Friends As Tradition by 9jadigiweblink: 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
I believe the practice is no longer obtainable due to some associated risks.

Meanwhile, do you know you can move your business online, no matter what you do for a living, it is now the easiest form of profit expansion, sit back and do other daily activities while your site handles your business and credits you. Many people are going digital with their business and they can see a difference between that and the analog one they have been managing before hand.
Call or dm via whatsapp on 070 178 807 51
Re: See The N3ked Tribe Of Cameroon That Share Wives With Friends As Tradition by cassidy1996(m): 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
Iamnick:
Make una give us visa now grin
to do what?
Re: See The N3ked Tribe Of Cameroon That Share Wives With Friends As Tradition by nokspos: 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
i'll like to visit this place, i just want to check something
Re: See The N3ked Tribe Of Cameroon That Share Wives With Friends As Tradition by Snitch24(m): 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
nokspos:
i'll like to visit this place, i just want to check something
There are more cheaper p√¢¥
Here in naija if u r actually willing to spend ur ticket fee here
E go tire u
Re: See The N3ked Tribe Of Cameroon That Share Wives With Friends As Tradition by Precioussilas10: 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
Hmmmm!

1 Like

Re: See The N3ked Tribe Of Cameroon That Share Wives With Friends As Tradition by TheWolfen(m): 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
Lol grin
Nice one. They don't need to join the world. They should live peacefully on their land. Their life is better that way. The world is full of hate and lies so many toxic people to corrupt them.
I am sure this tribe had no problem with Aids and covid 19 hoax they told y'all are gotten from animals instead of what was created in a lab by fellow wicked humans

3 Likes

Re: See The N3ked Tribe Of Cameroon That Share Wives With Friends As Tradition by nokspos: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
I don't do olosho grin
Snitch24:

There are more cheaper p√¢¥
Here in naija if u r actually willing to spend ur ticket fee here
E go tire u
Re: See The N3ked Tribe Of Cameroon That Share Wives With Friends As Tradition by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
These pvssies go sweet; natural pvssies grin
Re: See The N3ked Tribe Of Cameroon That Share Wives With Friends As Tradition by Austeeenxx: 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
On my way to Cameroon to make new friends.

Re: See The N3ked Tribe Of Cameroon That Share Wives With Friends As Tradition by SavageResponse(m): 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
Wawelexy:
Look at that!!! Ordinary kiss, a Nigerian man can't afford to allow his wife to dash you....

There's love in sharing......

But seriously, how are they going to separate bastard from the real child

I think every child born to the woman automatically belongs to her husband
Re: See The N3ked Tribe Of Cameroon That Share Wives With Friends As Tradition by Wawelexy(m): 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
SavageResponse:

I think every child born to the woman automatically belongs to her husband

Too bad
Re: See The N3ked Tribe Of Cameroon That Share Wives With Friends As Tradition by Danisaint112(m): 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2021
You got to be kidding me. There is also a tribe in Uganda called the Bayonkole tribe. If a man is to marry a woman he must have sex with all her sisters and aunt to proof he is well to do/man enough. grin Africa!!!
Re: See The N3ked Tribe Of Cameroon That Share Wives With Friends As Tradition by Prechy08(m): 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
There is a tribe like that in benue
Re: See The N3ked Tribe Of Cameroon That Share Wives With Friends As Tradition by OGWILLS123: 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
Danisaint112:
You got to be kidding me. There is also a tribe in Uganda called the Bayonkole tribe. If a man is to marry a woman he must have sex with all her sisters and aunt to proof he is well to do/man enough. grin Africa!!!

hmm sad,
So what if the man fail at the aunty stage after nacking all the wife sisters ?, will there allow him to move to another

family
Re: See The N3ked Tribe Of Cameroon That Share Wives With Friends As Tradition by Oturatetuala(m): 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
95% of them go get HIV and different types of std's
Re: See The N3ked Tribe Of Cameroon That Share Wives With Friends As Tradition by rowland545(m): 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
See this...but the friends I get...no day even allow me near der babes.

Wish we can practice this culture... To make friends no day hard me...I for no marry any time konji hold me....nah to go any of my friend house go chop him wife

1 Like

Re: See The N3ked Tribe Of Cameroon That Share Wives With Friends As Tradition by WoundedLamb: 4:01am On Jul 25, 2021
Hhmm... to be a woman if Africa...
Re: See The N3ked Tribe Of Cameroon That Share Wives With Friends As Tradition by WoundedLamb: 4:01am On Jul 25, 2021
Hhmm... to be a woman in Africa...
Re: See The N3ked Tribe Of Cameroon That Share Wives With Friends As Tradition by Almaigaa: 4:58am On Jul 25, 2021
I think they are related to IGBOS, cause part of ABIA STATE have such Tradition.

Re: See The N3ked Tribe Of Cameroon That Share Wives With Friends As Tradition by Ironman3(m): 5:46am On Jul 25, 2021
Re: See The N3ked Tribe Of Cameroon That Share Wives With Friends As Tradition by Danisaint112(m): 8:28am On Jul 25, 2021
OGWILLS123:

hmm sad,
So what if the man fail at the aunty stage after nacking all the wife sisters ?, will there allow him to move to another

family

I heard they might give it a consideration and they would if only the aunt and sisters endorses you. And that is depending if you serviced them and the aunt enough before the failure.
Re: See The N3ked Tribe Of Cameroon That Share Wives With Friends As Tradition by Iamnick(m): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2021
Shebi u no d see free town?
I just want pay them visit then come back
I no go kpansh
grin grin grin
cassidy1996:
to do what?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ebe Awon Agba Todaju / Top 10 Radio Nigeria Programmes / Please Share Ibani Cultural Musics With Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.