Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

IPOB Deadly Propaganda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Deadly Propaganda (832 Views)

Ipob's Deadly Shunting And Discordant Tunes By Security Agencies BY VICTOR BUORO / APC Propaganda Destroyed Nigeria's Economy, Caused Recession - Jonathan / Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Deadly Propaganda by Nostradamus1: 11:26am On Jul 24, 2021
Why do IPOB jobless youths spend all day on Nairaland culling links from site in which South Southerners were called slaves?
Why are they trying to erode the dignity of the Itsekiri man or the Urhobo man by calling them bini slaves?
Do they think that will make these tribes join Biafra?
Are they in direction need of south south oil like this?
If the Igbo's are calling South Southerners slaves already, what will be the fate of this tribes in Biafra. They will probably be banned from voting and what is happening under Buhari will be better for South Southerners

Moreover, Ipob propagandist should know that being a descendant of a black slave to another does not make u a slave.
Hell, someone of our ancestors were slaves to the whites but we claim freedom today.

South -Southerners , if there should be Biafra , request a referendum first and never allow anyone erode ur dignity if u don't want Biafra.

You are itsekiri or Urhobo not a bini slave just as how someone from Onitsha calls himself an Igbo not a Benin slave

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Deadly Propaganda by Monogamy: 11:27am On Jul 24, 2021
The annoying thing is, they are pitching the whole region into unnecessary misunderstanding with other region.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Deadly Propaganda by OpemipoDoyin: 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
Nostradamus1:
Why do IPOB jobless youths spend all day on Nairaland culling links from site in which South Southerners were called slaves?
Why are they trying to erode the dignity of the Itsekiri man or the Urhobo man by calling them bini slaves?
If the Igbo's are calling South Southerners slaves already, what will be the fate of this tribes in Biafra. They will probably be banned from voting and what is happening under Buhari will be better for South Southerners

Moreover, Ipob propagandist should know that being a descendant of a black slave to another does not make u a slave.
Hell, someone of our ancestors were slaves to the whites but we claim freedom today.

South -Southerners , if there should be Biafra , request a referendum first and never allow anyone erode ur dignity if u don't want Biafra.

You are itsekiri or Urhobo not a bini slave just as how someone from Onitsha calls himself an Igbo not a Benin slave
Bro, please what's your E-mail address?
I'd like to connect with you.
Re: IPOB Deadly Propaganda by Nostradamus1: 4:12pm On Dec 08, 2021
OpemipoDoyin:

Bro, please what's your E-mail address?
I'd like to connect with you.
To be honest with u, I haven't been around my phone in a long while so I am having communication problem but I will get back to u once I create an email address

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deadly Propaganda by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
Nah to claim dey own Bonny and Opobo dem dey busy with like this grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Deadly Propaganda by Godons1: 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
Nostradamus1:

The only Bini Slaves we know are Biafrans. History can never be changed.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Deadly Propaganda by michelz: 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
Godons1:

The only Bini Slaves we know are Biafrans. History can never be changed.
You are very ignorant.
Slavery happened all over Africa, with no exception of any single group. Benins were taken into slavery as well as Igbos.
Are you saying that throughout the history of slavery, no single Benin person was taken into slavery by Igbos? Except if you choose to bury your head in the sand and pretend that it never happened.
OP, Igbos are not the ones who say that some of these SS groups were slaves; they implied it themselves. Some of them have it in their historical account of how they were once under the sovereignty of Benin. Igbos are one of the few people in the South who have never accepted that they were under Benin, and there's no evidence to prove otherwise.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Deadly Propaganda by OpemipoDoyin: 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
Nostradamus1:
To be honest with u, I haven't been around my phone in a long while so I am having communication problem but I will get back to u once I create an email address
Okay, I await your response.
Re: IPOB Deadly Propaganda by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
IPOB is pitching south south against Yoruba
Benin against South south
Benin against Yoruba
Benin and Yoruba against hausa
Yoruba Muslim against Yoruba Christian
Everyone against fulani

They are the worst people with their foul mouth

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Deadly Propaganda by Nostradamus1: 7:15pm On Mar 21
Nostradamus1:

Re: IPOB Deadly Propaganda by chopnaira: 7:29pm On Mar 21
IPOB is pitching south south against Yoruba
Benin against South south
Benin against Yoruba
Benin and Yoruba against hausa
Yoruba Muslim against Yoruba Christian
Everyone against fulani

They are the worst people with their foul mouth
The story still holds true till date. Except it's not just IPOB by the whole SE.
Re: IPOB Deadly Propaganda by Shadomaan7: 7:33pm On Mar 21
Wow, its great to see IPOB using their time productively by spreading propaganda and insulting other tribes. Poverty and terrorism must be so fulfilling for the Igbo community.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB: After Killing Police What Next? / Must Read As Ngige Bares It All / Comrade Adeyanju Deji Referred Tinubu As Tinubu Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.