Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Power To Live Right Part 2: Holiness- The Nature Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Power To Live Right Part 2: Holiness- The Nature Of God (165 Views)

From Darkness To Holiness (the Past - Present Life Of Sis. Christabel Pephra) / Personal Holiness: The Object And Means / Believe Right And You Will Live Right - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Power To Live Right Part 2: Holiness- The Nature Of God by ChigozieVictor(m): 11:38am On Jul 24, 2021
POWER OF LIVE RIGHT part 2:
HOLINESS- THE NATURE OF GOD
[written by Chigozie Victor Uwalaka]

The word "HOLY" has been misunderstood among believers because of the void of knowledge about it.

Holiness is not an act we exhibit but a nature we carry as a result of who we became through Christ.

The death and resurrection of Christ gave us the privilege to carry the nature of God.

Holiness is embodied in us because we are in Christ Jesus. One of th characteristics of God is Holiness which we describe him as the Holy God.

God's original Purpose for man is to carry his nature even though he doesn't live on earth.

The earth is the dwelling of men and heaven is the throne of God. He made Heaven as a kingdom that dwell beyond human existence. It's a separate of the physical realm and spiritual realm.

Everything God created were equally supposed to carry his nature.

Man lost his nature because of sin of our first Adam. The nature of Adam in the beginning was holiness. He carried it because of who he was but because of the sin,he lost it

Romans 5: 17 Says " For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)"

Our relationship with God through his son Jesus Christ has granted us the asset to be holy.

The new birth experience is the access to become holy;Holiness is not what you do but the nature you carry as a result of being born again in Christ.

1 Peter 1:16 says "since it is written, “You shall be holy, for I am holy.”

In my own interpretation,I would say," you're holy because I'm holy" because you're an image of God on earth.

Every man who has come Jesus Christ is an ambassador of a kingdom of God on earth therefore you will be like Christ.

Christianity is never a religion but a lifestyle of witnesses who represent a kingdom on earth. And which men will come to know the kingdom you're representing.

We're holy by nature; not by what you do.

What you do is a product of who you have become in Christ.

Sin is a nature of man outside Christ and redemption.

#keep winning with this understanding and Shame the Devil for Good.

©Chigozie Victor Uwalaka

(1) (Reply)

My Daily Job Work In USA / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/08/2021 / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 8 August 2021 -KNOWING GOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.