Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,184 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Shocking Video:Fulani Cow Eats Up A Woman's Groundnut Farm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Video:Fulani Cow Eats Up A Woman's Groundnut Farm (1011 Views)

Arrewa :2006 Riot Wasn't Mini Disagreement Between Fulani Cow Supplier And Igbo / Drama As Mad Man Eats Up Food Sacrifice Placed At Lagos Polling Unit (video) / Boycott Fulani Cow Meet For The Sake Of Your Children Unborn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Video:Fulani Cow Eats Up A Woman's Groundnut Farm by mocey: 11:59am On Jul 24, 2021
I told you all Nigeria must surely break and there is no way we can come back from this Fulani menace, just imagine how they finished the woman's farm,Fulanis are really stubborn and they have no regard for the law or human life,if you are not tired i am,i am done with the zoo and tell me why Nigeria is not a zoo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02Ai6PvEQXQ

https://www.biafranboys.org/shocking-videofulani-cow-eats-up-womans
Re: Shocking Video:Fulani Cow Eats Up A Woman's Groundnut Farm by mocey: 12:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
nigeria is a zoo
Re: Shocking Video:Fulani Cow Eats Up A Woman's Groundnut Farm by mocey: 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
nigeria can never come back from this
Re: Shocking Video:Fulani Cow Eats Up A Woman's Groundnut Farm by mightyhaze: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
Saw a similar video sometime last year or so, but with the pepetrator now boldly threatening to kill the Igbo man whose vegetable farm his cows were eating up..

One omonnakoda was hopping around that thread with glee .. squealing with excitement because at the way the Fulani herdsman was intimidating the enugu farmer..lemme see if I can dig up screen shots of that thread
Re: Shocking Video:Fulani Cow Eats Up A Woman's Groundnut Farm by mocey: 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
just look at the way the fulanis finished the womans farm,no lies,they were caught red handed
Re: Shocking Video:Fulani Cow Eats Up A Woman's Groundnut Farm by mocey: 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2021
OLOMINIRA.THATFAIRGUY,TINUBUADVOCATE ,OLAADEGBU,EMEKABOY,OMENKA,OMENKALIVES,
IGWEOFNNEWI,OBIOFONITSHA,MADRIDGUY,SARRKI,AREWA1STSON,SIMPLYLEO,NGENEUKWUENU
HELINUES,HUMBLEDBYGRACE,PDPGUY AKA CFCFAN,TOBECHI74,NEMEKA,,IRONMAN077
OVIE56,EARLYSTAR698 , NgeneUkwenu,NGpatriot,Monogamy,LegendHero,,seunmsg,CilicMarin,yarimo,ILuvdemManna,malcomx,gawu1
Re: Shocking Video:Fulani Cow Eats Up A Woman's Groundnut Farm by mocey: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
mightyhaze:
Saw a similar video sometime last year or so, but with the pepetrator now boldly threatening to kill the Igbo man whose vegetable farm his cows were eating up..

One omonnakoda was hopping around that thread with glee .. squealing with excitement because at the way the Fulani herdsman was intimidating the enugu farmer..lemme see if I can dig up screen shots of that thread

really sad,they are messing with us on our own land
Re: Shocking Video:Fulani Cow Eats Up A Woman's Groundnut Farm by BlowYourMind: 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
Too bad
Re: Shocking Video:Fulani Cow Eats Up A Woman's Groundnut Farm by mocey: 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2021
ablejesus26 yeye boy will you support your fulani masters?
Re: Shocking Video:Fulani Cow Eats Up A Woman's Groundnut Farm by mocey: 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Too bad

very bad,i know how hard it is to plant something
Re: Shocking Video:Fulani Cow Eats Up A Woman's Groundnut Farm by leofab(f): 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
Inhumanity
Re: Shocking Video:Fulani Cow Eats Up A Woman's Groundnut Farm by mocey: 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2021
leofab:
Inhumanity

i swear fulanis are heartless and wicked,how on earth are we sharing the same country with these people
Re: Shocking Video:Fulani Cow Eats Up A Woman's Groundnut Farm by Glink2018(m): 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
mocey:
I told you all Nigeria must surely break and there is no way we can come back from this Fulani menace, just imagine how they finished the woman's farm,Fulanis are stubborn and they have no regard for the law or human life, if you are not tired I am, I am done with the zoo and tell me why Nigeria is not a zoo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02Ai6PvEQXQ

https://www.biafranboys.org/shocking-videofulani-cow-eats-up-womans

Buhari government is blind to any cow or herder criminal activity in the forest but he is well and alive to any opposing agent that stands against herders criminality in the country...Thank God, those herders didn't kill the farmers on their farms with AK 47...as they use to
Buhari government says we should leave them In God's hands...
Re: Shocking Video:Fulani Cow Eats Up A Woman's Groundnut Farm by ablejesus26(m): 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
mocey:
ablejesus26 yeye boy will you support your fulani masters?

I dare you to bring out anywhere I have ever supported rubbish, I am not a useless human being like you.
I speak the truth anytime anyday twice on a Saturday.
Re: Shocking Video:Fulani Cow Eats Up A Woman's Groundnut Farm by mocey: 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
Glink2018:

Buhari government is blind to any cow or herder criminal activity in the forest but he is well and alive to any opposing agent that stands against herders criminality in the country...Thank God, those herders didn't kill the farmers on their farms with AK 47...as they use to
Buhari government says we should leave them In God's hands...

yea we cant come back from this
Re: Shocking Video:Fulani Cow Eats Up A Woman's Groundnut Farm by Afamsi: 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
If Buhari escape human punishment he cant escape God's judgement.. Its a matter of time
Re: Shocking Video:Fulani Cow Eats Up A Woman's Groundnut Farm by Splitmind: 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
Fake news! Where are the cows? undecided
Re: Shocking Video:Fulani Cow Eats Up A Woman's Groundnut Farm by executioner(m): 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2021
People like Buhari in the olden days would have been sent on exile.
Re: Shocking Video:Fulani Cow Eats Up A Woman's Groundnut Farm by mocey: 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
Splitmind:
Fake news! Where are the cows? undecided

you blind

(1) (Reply)

IBB Didn't Want Igbo Man To Be President - Guru Maharajji / Peter Obi And Atiku. The Dilemma PDP Need To Solve Or Be Destroyed / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Spokesman Links Obi With Ipob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.