Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Jobless Buhari's Son Freely Shared N1.6m Souvenir Bundle At His Wedding - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jobless Buhari's Son Freely Shared N1.6m Souvenir Bundle At His Wedding (1931 Views)

Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London / COVID-19: How Police, NDDC Staff Shared N1.5bn — Senate / 55 Persons Shared N1.3 Billion During Jonathan Administration - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobless Buhari's Son Freely Shared N1.6m Souvenir Bundle At His Wedding by Elbinawi: 6:30am On Aug 27, 2021
Fellow Nigerians,

The Jobless Buhari's son in his wedding shared an expensive bundle as the souvenirs of his wedding that included iPhone 12s and iPads. The iPhone12 alone cost more than 700,000 Naira. The total cost of the bundle was estimated to be around 1.6 million Naira.

This souvenir bundle was freely shared at the wedding. It was estimated by a Sunni Scholar that more than N2bn was spent just for this.

Do you know the extent of N2bn? Engineers are good Mathematicians, I recently did a calculation on the extent of N1bn. If you keep N1bn in your house and you spend 100,000 Naira everyday, you will only exhaust it in 27 years! And by extension with N2bn, you will only exhaust this in 54 years by spending 100k everyday!

They tried to brainwash Nigerians that this huge amount was not taken from the public treasury, that "someone" sponsored it. Fellow Nigerians, that "someone" is just a front. This is your money. A Buhari crony that got N50bn from the regime will easily sacrifice N2bn at the wedding of Buhari's son.

In the midst of massive and unprecedented hunger and suffering in the land the jobless Buhari's son is freely sharing N1.6m bundle as a souvenir. Ask yourself this question "how much did these people looted from the public treasury?"

Tyrant Buhari will go down in history as the biggest political fraudster in the history of Nigeria. No one even come close!

#ElbinawiTweets

3 Likes

Re: Jobless Buhari's Son Freely Shared N1.6m Souvenir Bundle At His Wedding by vedaxcool(m): 6:36am On Aug 27, 2021
Zazzaky born liar cannot reason till his master says think. Even poor families support themselves to get married...

2 Likes

Re: Jobless Buhari's Son Freely Shared N1.6m Souvenir Bundle At His Wedding by Soulsymbol99: 6:38am On Aug 27, 2021
Which occupationa pass been the presido's son? My brother, if u dey look all those ones BP go jst kee u. The country is cursed wit bad leaders. Is only God can help us.
Re: Jobless Buhari's Son Freely Shared N1.6m Souvenir Bundle At His Wedding by Nukilia: 6:39am On Aug 27, 2021
Nigerians have been duped!

2 Likes

Re: Jobless Buhari's Son Freely Shared N1.6m Souvenir Bundle At His Wedding by Bigredmachine: 6:43am On Aug 27, 2021
God please ...
Re: Jobless Buhari's Son Freely Shared N1.6m Souvenir Bundle At His Wedding by Aboks(m): 6:44am On Aug 27, 2021
OK na
Re: Jobless Buhari's Son Freely Shared N1.6m Souvenir Bundle At His Wedding by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 27, 2021
Stop behaving like a Congo Jew...... Have some dignity

1 Like

Re: Jobless Buhari's Son Freely Shared N1.6m Souvenir Bundle At His Wedding by Powersurge: 6:50am On Aug 27, 2021
One gullible young man engaged me on this platform about Nigeria.

If 98% of Nigerians do not have N500k in their shavings account (NDIC), we can easily assume that only about 0.5% or less would have N5 million. Hence, over 98% of Nigeria's wealth is in the hands of less than 2%.

This 2% can win the 98% in any engagement. And almost all of them have dual citizenship along with their children or can easily get one.

When a country is led by a people who have nothing to lose but everything to gain, it will end is suicide. Your prayers and fasting for a better Nigeria are probably countered everyday by sea of clerics on their payroll.

In summary, I will say what I said b4 that gullible young man engaged me. If you have means to leave this country, leave now that "she is still a paradise". If you can't, try not to save your money or wealth in Naira. If you think you have faith, next 20 years will teach u a lesson.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobless Buhari's Son Freely Shared N1.6m Souvenir Bundle At His Wedding by Monogamy: 6:54am On Aug 27, 2021
This op has been in severe pain for years now about Buhari matter.

Old man for that matter

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobless Buhari's Son Freely Shared N1.6m Souvenir Bundle At His Wedding by jollenbaba(m): 6:56am On Aug 27, 2021
Different hardship everyday. I pray my helper find me on time so that I can travel out of this country just tired of everything undecided
Re: Jobless Buhari's Son Freely Shared N1.6m Souvenir Bundle At His Wedding by krebdawise(m): 7:45am On Aug 27, 2021
grin grin grin
Na presido ....na faaji
grin grin grin

I no be omo presido...so let me handle your graphic design; I'll give you a very good work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobless Buhari's Son Freely Shared N1.6m Souvenir Bundle At His Wedding by CaptainAyub: 8:59am On Aug 27, 2021
vedaxcool:
Zazzaky born liar cannot reason till his master says think. Even poor families support themselves to get married...
Abdul-fulani to the rescue
Re: Jobless Buhari's Son Freely Shared N1.6m Souvenir Bundle At His Wedding by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:12am On Aug 27, 2021
angry

1 Like

Re: Jobless Buhari's Son Freely Shared N1.6m Souvenir Bundle At His Wedding by eastOFwest(m): 10:13am On Aug 27, 2021
Elbinawi:
Fellow Nigerians,

The Jobless Buhari's son in his wedding shared an expensive bundle as the souvenirs of his wedding that included iPhone 12s and iPads. The iPhone12 alone cost more than 700,000 Naira. The total cost of the bundle was estimated to be around 1.6 million Naira.

This souvenir bundle was freely shared at the wedding. It was estimated by a Sunni Scholar that more than N2bn was spent just for this.

Do you know the extent of N2bn? Engineers are good Mathematicians, I recently did a calculation on the extent of N1bn. If you keep N1bn in your house and you spend 100,000 Naira everyday, you will only exhaust it in 27 years! And by extension with N2bn, you will only exhaust this in 54 years by spending 100k everyday!

They tried to brainwash Nigerians that this huge amount was not taken from the public treasury, that "someone" sponsored it. Fellow Nigerians, that "someone" is just a front. This is your money. A Buhari crony that got N50bn from the regime will easily sacrifice N2bn at the wedding of Buhari's son.

In the midst of massive and unprecedented hunger and suffering in the land the jobless Buhari's son is freely sharing N1.6m bundle as a souvenir. Ask yourself this question "how much did these people looted from the public treasury?"

Tyrant Buhari will go down in history as the biggest political fraudster in the history of Nigeria. No one even come close!

#ElbinawiTweets

If the Oyel Moni landords, Niger Delta pipo, are not complaining, then why should I complain? Abeg mak I continue Vietnam Hustle with my Singapore wife. All die na die grin

2 Likes

Re: Jobless Buhari's Son Freely Shared N1.6m Souvenir Bundle At His Wedding by FarahAideed: 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
vedaxcool:

But if it's Jonathan it's corruption ko?
Re: Jobless Buhari's Son Freely Shared N1.6m Souvenir Bundle At His Wedding by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
Elbinawi:

#ElbinawiTweets
I don't know why poor people want rich to live their lifestyle?
Pls wake up and hustle well so that u can shun jealousy against people who are out of ur class, people who u can't see with naked eye even if u pay. This is total waste of time!
Re: Jobless Buhari's Son Freely Shared N1.6m Souvenir Bundle At His Wedding by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
Monogamy:
This op has been in severe pain for years now about Buhari matter.

Old man for that matter
OP's issue is between PMB and Zakzaky, that thing is paining him not real issues!
Re: Jobless Buhari's Son Freely Shared N1.6m Souvenir Bundle At His Wedding by EXOUSIAng: 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
That you don't have evidence that he doesn't have a job is not proof that he doesn't..
Even if he doesn't do you know how much donations he will receive as the son of the President?
Bro get rich or shut up and let rich people spend their money. Hating won't add value to you

(1) (Reply)

2023 Elections: BAT Versus AA, Too Risky. / DELTA 2023: Ijaw Can’t Wait Till 2031, Give Manager PDP Guber Ticket – DIA / 2023: IBB Finally Dashes Tinubu, Atiku's Hope, Reveals His Anointed Presidential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.