Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) (49414 Views)

Ogun College Of Health Staff Arrested For Raping Student (Photo) / Divine Hanachor : 17 Year Old Missing Uniport Student Has Been Found[photos] / Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
Update From . COM

17 Years Old University Of Port Harcourt Student, Divine Hanachor Has Been Declared Missing by Her Family and Loved ones, Reports.

This news is coming only after two months after Uniben Female Student, Olive Ize-Iyamu Declared Missing. The young lady identified as Olive Ize-Iyamu of the department of microbiology, University of Benin left home to deliver cooking services to a client who made the payment into her account.

Divine is reported to have been last seen at home on the 19th of July, 2021. A source informed on Facebook that she went to charge her phone at Garrison, Port Harcourt, River State Before She went missing.

From The Information Gathered By , She last wore a ripped jean with army green shirt with a blue face cap.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by Kriss216: 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
Where this fine girl fit dey now

15 Likes

Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by jaeyking(m): 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
Hard to believe she is 17.

I pray she is safe.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
How can this girl be 17 years? I hope she will be found soon.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by MrCover: 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
How can this girl be 17 years? I hope she will be found soon.

God Almighty Have Mercy On Us

4 Likes

Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
undecided
Nothing go happen to her......

I just dey wonder why e be like say na girls nai dey more vulnerable to many damages pass..

May God continue to protect our daughters, sisters and mothers from the hands of evil men..

68 Likes

Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by ThuGGeR147: 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
This wan 17 years, una mean am??
This wan don go collect JOY STICK from him Bf place na!... Just kidding ooh... I pray she's safe... lipsrsealed

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by Thinktwicemybro: 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
As far you mentioned porthacourt am already scared for this girl's life. Porthacourt owerri road is now a hub for kidnappers and ritualist just as Benin auchi road is now a hub for kidnapping.

Even with all the heads they used for ritual, their leader is in kirikiri. The dot nation never learns.
God please save this poor girl.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by Officialgarri: 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
I just hope she hasn't been kidnapped for IPOB rituals.
Last time we checked, kanu asked for 200 heads but IPOB was able to get 10 girls' heads. Remaining 190

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by revived: 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
Nah Her Boyfriend House She Go Day

Same Thing Happened To One Girl Like That In Ekiti Varsity.

Naso Dem Dae Do And Am Unapologetic About It.
E Be Many Things

2 Likes

Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by id4sho(m): 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
angry
Boyfriends housesssss.
#kondo
Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by Dozis: 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
smiley
Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
Pp
Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by djkaneo(m): 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
Nawa oooo
Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by bmdmix5: 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
ThuGGeR147:
This wan 17 years, una mean am??
This wan don go collect JOY STICK from him Bf place na!... Just kidding ooh... I pray she's safe... lipsrsealed
if it was a family member will u b writing like this?

40 Likes

Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by jamesversion: 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
Lolz. Nairaland is funny. Someone who has been missing since Tuesday and was yesterday confirmed killed and dismembered by ritualists is what is being pushed to front page this night.

7 Likes

Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by fourboys: 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
She will return embarassed embarassed
Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by Topmaike007(m): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
Na WA oo... Make God help find her
Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by Kokaine(m): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
Hope the student is found alive and safe.
We can buy small GPS trackers and put in our bags when going to unsure places and have our family members on the alert to track us. The country is not safe anymore. Just a little GPS module in a bag where your loved ones can know where your bag is at the moment at least. Its a project I am working on. You can press a button on the bag and it will trigger a phone call on your partners phone

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by sylve11: 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
May she be found safe and sound. cool

1 Like

Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by Topmaike007(m): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
Havmercy1:
H
for house
Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by GboyegaD(m): 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
When I read stories like this, I get scared of the future. I pray she is found alive, hale and hearty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by beaversticks(m): 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
Reading the comments and it's making me sick to the point I want to puke...

Why are people so perverted ...

5 Likes

Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by fourboys: 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
bmdmix5:
if it was a family member will u b writing like this?
embarassed
Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
ahh this one don lost be that oo
sometimes those girls dont even want to be found...
a girl was pronounced missing for three month now at my area too.. I no no where all these girls dey miss dey go.. Lord have mercy on this generation, I pray they find her, wherever she is...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by sonsomegrigbo: 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
And MNK has been captured...

I for say make I call am ask..

The man like sweet pawpaw wella
Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by Topmaike007(m): 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
Chineke nna
Re: Divine Hanachor: Missing University Of Port Harcourt Student (Photo) by Topmaike007(m): 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian woman kills white husband for insurance (Pictured) / Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking / Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.