Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) (41581 Views)

Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room / Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid / Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) by drinoayo: 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2019
The police in on Wednesday arraigned a soldier, Sunday Awolola, for allegedly raped a 300-level student of the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko (AAUA), Ondo State.

Awolola, 33, attached to the 32 Artillery Brigade of the Nigeria Army, allegedly raped the student at a military checkpoint along Ikare Akoko-Akungba Akoko road on July 31, 2019, Igbere TV reports.

The Nigerian Army dismissed him before he was handed over to the police for prosecution.

At court proceeding, the defence counsel, Kayode Idowu, asked the court to adjourn the case to enable him to properly study the applications brought before the court by the prosecutor.

The magistrate, Mayowa Olanipekun, adjourned the matter till Friday, August 16, 2019, to enable the defence counsel study the applications.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/897412/soldier-arraigned-for-allegedly-raping-aaua-student-photo/

Re: Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) by donbachi(m): 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2019
i believe dat him priick go don fall by na like him greatgrandmother breast...come enter inside like tortoise inside him shell...rapist malaga.

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) by Larryfest(m): 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2019
There ogas are busy conniving with kidnappers and boko haram while dem the junior ranks are into oppression and raping of civilians.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) by Mightyhaiz: 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2019
He must be used as an example,..to retrain other animals of his ilk against the culture of impunity they have been imbued with

20 Likes

Re: Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) by Toscarel: 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2019
Send him to the epicenter of bokoharam activities,

Its only with civilians they know how to shine, to the extent of rape
This is a shame to the military who are suppose to be the epitome of self discipline

10 Likes

Re: Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) by lilfreezy: 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2019
They should use G-clamp on his testicles

13 Likes

Re: Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) by Aladdin1(m): 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2019
I Pray dem rape him yansh tear for prison.make him know say rape no dey sweet the victim.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) by BUSHHUNTER: 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2019
He should also be raped in prison.

Reminds me of one American movie..

Gang leader: Hey! you come in with some lubricant?

New Inmate: For what?

Gang leader: To ease your pain cos its gonna be painful on ur 1st day!

New Inmate: what pain?

Gang Members: you will find out now!

when dude know what's going on.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) by itsme01: 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2019
Madness
Re: Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) by Muyiwaipere(m): 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2019
Soldier this
Soldier that

What exactly is going on?

Buratai call your boys to order

9 Likes

Re: Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2019
I resist this urge to call him afonja.

18 Likes

Re: Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) by moorevic(m): 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2019
finally winter is here
Re: Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) by cliffsador: 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2019
Karma is a Bitch

1 Like

Re: Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) by mimee9(f): 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2019
serves him rite
Re: Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) by ibkgab001: 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2019
People should beat him to coma
Re: Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) by olayemioshiyemi: 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2019
Maximum penalty shiuld be use to this bitch.... that will serve as deterrent to others .
Re: Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) by kevoh(m): 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2019
Very bad and terrible PR week for Soldiers grin Not like they have not been this bad but trust Nigerian zero content bloggers to milk any soldier related news.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) by arantess: 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2019
I can't wait for that captain to be handed over to police
Them go do am shege for sanko

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2019
everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. i salute the courage of the victim in coming forward. the impunity means this was a regular occurrence wit this animal, possibly with his entire battalion. or maybe he just got redeployed from an idp camp where ra-pe of vulnerable women is the standard among our uniformed men

9 Likes

Re: Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) by DennisEche(m): 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2019
NICE ONE , THIS WILL SERVE AS A DETERRENT TO OTHERS

1 Like

Re: Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) by 12345baba(m): 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2019
Them for just send am go borno make he go fight book haram
Re: Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) by gift2xl: 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2019
Just to ejaculate sperm from his waist, he forcefully indulge in rape. So after the sex he stood up from the girl, dock his dick back and zip his trouser. I thought he would leave inside the woman's hole, y standup idiot!! Now his ejected out from his job as he ejected sperm inside the girl, and ss3 boys on black that are ment to respect him are handling his matter. Dick wahala

8 Likes

Re: Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) by Jaynom(m): 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2019
They should cut his díck off!
Re: Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) by money121(m): 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2019
Ok
Re: Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) by WorkTheTalk(m): 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2019
Career over just because of avoidable behavior

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) by kushme: 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2019
Good. I bin say..
Some years back I don witness where two soldiers rape wan retired major daugher..
Na small change dem use die the matter..

Most of dem go probably rape at the slightest opportunity.. Pussy na personal issue to many of them.. Them believe say nothing go happen..

Abegi, if conji wan kee you just find somewhere and rub one out fvckin' your left or right hand.. Trust me, you go feel good..
Stop forcing yourself on another person..

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) by Ayotemide(f): 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2019
I have been waiting to see the mashanfani, alayebaje, alarirun oppressor of civilians; likely coward before bokoharam.

God will punish him for me.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi / Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital / Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.