Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Nigerians React As UAE Produces Rain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As UAE Produces Rain (4138 Views)

Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures / Nigerians React As They Recall Problem Between Ambode’s Wife And Sacked Chaplain / Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React As UAE Produces Rain by 10mobile: 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
Hmmm! Lalasticlala, this one pass me abeg.

1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As UAE Produces Rain by josh123(m): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
North is taking the rest of Nigeria backward. We were never meant to be together with the north.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As UAE Produces Rain by Fahdiga(m): 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
Until we separate from this terrorists up north we will continue talking about cow even in next centuries

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As UAE Produces Rain by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
josh123:
North is taking the rest of Nigeria backward. We were never meant to be together with the north.

You blame the north, as if the south can use drone to make rain or is the south technological advanced like the UAE

Or maybe your advancement in the south are herbalists who usually use a stick rubbed with palm oil thinking it will bring "rain"

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As UAE Produces Rain by Fahdiga(m): 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You blame the north, as if the south can use drone to make rain or is technological advanced.

Or maybe your advancement in the south are herbalists
Your people are the major problem of Nigeria

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As UAE Produces Rain by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
Your people are the major problem of Nigeria

You mean your people that usually eat human feaces thinking it will give them money.

You mean your people taking their bath with black soaps at the burial grounds thinking they will get rich

You mean your people using female heads for sacrifices thinking it is the path to success.

Anyway that is southern advancement for the world to see.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As UAE Produces Rain by flamingREED(m): 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
grin grin
He cancels; he never speaks.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As UAE Produces Rain by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
Chief technology officers of our "advanced" Southern Nigerian brothers grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As UAE Produces Rain by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
josh123:
Before making this ignorant comment have ur state done anything progressive? Infact, u have the most backward leaders in Nigeria, with no infrastructure, poor roads, worst leaders who train u only on the path of religious fanaticism that has driven u to make this emotional comment. Pls take time and travel widely to nooks and crannies of this nation then u would come back and curse ur leaders.
You call others backward when u still use human head for ritual in 21st century, u use juju to develop spirit of development in 21st century, u believe in in superstition more than ur knowledge but have the guts to call others backward, nonsense!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As UAE Produces Rain by thesicilian: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
It is easy to think about and plan for the future when you do not have to worry about what to eat next, school fees, insecurity, and so on

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As UAE Produces Rain by fukNaija(m): 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You mean your people that usually eat human feaces thinking it will give them money.

You mean your people taking their bath with black soaps at the burial grounds thinking they will get rich

You mean your people using female heads for sacrifices thinking it is the path to success.

Anyway that is southern advancement for the world to see.
u over funny. Chai

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As UAE Produces Rain by josh123(m): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
Coronabirus:
Before making this ignorant comment have ur state done anything progressive? Infact, u have the most backward leaders in Nigeria, with no infrastructure, poor roads, worst leaders who train u only on the path of religious fanaticism that has driven u to make this emotional comment. Pls take time and travel widely to nooks and crannies of this nation then u would come back and curse ur leaders.
You call others backward when u still use human head for ritual in 21st century, u use juju to develop spirit of development in 21st century, u believe in in superstition more than ur knowledge but have the guts to call others backward, nonsense!
lol, I said what I said, come beat me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As UAE Produces Rain by illicit(m): 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
I have seen where rain was conjured in Ado Ewi tho

The rain fell heavily
Re: Nigerians React As UAE Produces Rain by 10mobile: 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
thesicilian:
It is easy to think about and plan for the future when you do not have to worry about what to eat next, school fees, insecurity, and so on
Sorry, history proves you wrong. Necessity is the mother of invention, but only where tough souls are. UAE could have chosen to give excuses all their lives for being located in an arid desert. I believe that if we can think deeply enough, we can push out the terrorist elements ruling Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As UAE Produces Rain by EKONGKING: 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
This drone technology has been used by numerous countries even third world countries like India ,for years ,for various purposes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As UAE Produces Rain by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Chief technology officers of our "advanced" Southern Nigerian brothers grin grin grin

I’m a southerner but I’m not going to lie, your insults are just too funny. You dey deal with us steady.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As UAE Produces Rain by Kagd10: 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2021
These are the people causing the climate change everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As UAE Produces Rain by pointstores(m): 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2021
Nice tech
Re: Nigerians React As UAE Produces Rain by Turantula(m): 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
Coronabirus:
All these are better than your beloved Boko Haram and Fulani bandits. Should I also mention your promised 12 virgins?
Re: Nigerians React As UAE Produces Rain by CSTRR: 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
kmcutez:

I’m a southerner but I’m not going to lie, your insults are just too funny. You dey deal with us steady.
He has a higher IQ than you.

That is why his shallow insults impresses you.

You think if Southern Nigeria was a country, we would still be debating cows?

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As UAE Produces Rain by kindlyheart: 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
man playing God... grin
Re: Nigerians React As UAE Produces Rain by Idiotmod: 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
Na wa o
Buwahree look at your mate abi dem get 2 heads?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As UAE Produces Rain by epondudu: 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
josh123:
Child of 8t.....keep chasing your shadow.
North is this North.
Re: Nigerians React As UAE Produces Rain by adekolaelect(m): 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
CSTRR:

Re: Nigerians React As UAE Produces Rain by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
josh123:
lol, I said what I said, come beat me grin
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians React As UAE Produces Rain by skywalker240(m): 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2021

Nigeria needs to break even though the south doesn't get to the level of UAE, at least there will be sanity

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As UAE Produces Rain by Spacoucheubani: 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
Some of our village chiefs can bring down rain and also stop rain in Igbo land but instead of us to research and make advancement about it, we call them evil or juju and oyibo will do their own we call it technology. We dey far

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As UAE Produces Rain by adekolaelect(m): 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
CSTRR:

Oga high IQ go and seat down .you are mentioning cow as if it is the major problem of this country . Back to the north and south !!! Interm of good leaders , followers and human resources I give it to north. Simply because we left our land unused majorly that is why Fulanis are taking the advantages to dominate.southans followers always look for downfall of their leaders while northan protect theirs .southern leaders are greedy to the extent of holding pallative foods in the stores after spending the money attached to it while northers were distributing theirs in public . Southerners always make noises ,norther has one voice while southern never agree in one position which the north is using ahead of us. Southern are envying the population of north which they are using to dominate us but many southers always angry without providing solution to what is on ground .southerns had lost their sense of responsibilities by asking the same Ahusas Fulanis to eliminate or provide solution to the problem of dominant by it's Tribe on the south . Who on Earth in power can declere his or her Tribe the Torrorist ? We always recormmend what we can not do for others.
Re: Nigerians React As UAE Produces Rain by AntiBMC(m): 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
Whereas everyday, this govt is looking for how to give southern lands to herdsmen. If it's not grazing reserves, it's grazing routes, if it's not that, then it's water resources bill. And we in the south are folding our hands and looking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia 2023: My Alleged Plan To Dump APGA Criminal Falsehood — Sir Udensi / Okorocha Lies Flat On Floor, Prays As EFCC Breaks Into House (VIDEO) / President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.