Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,153 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

How To Get Ideas To Start Or Grow Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Ideas To Start Or Grow Your Business (221 Views)

How To Get Ideas And Turn Them Into Steady Cashflow. Anyone Can Do It / How To Get Ideas/design Patented In Nigeria. / How To Get Ideas/design Patented In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Ideas To Start Or Grow Your Business by Jokkies(f): 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
Good day
Let talk about how you can get ideas for your business (Either you have a business or you just want to start a business)

Having a business or starting a business requires you to get new ideas to keep your
business growing.
You can't afford to Continue using the past ideas for this period.
During each period you need to get new ideas for the season.
Each season need new ideas
You can't afford to use the idea you used during January to keep your business going till July.
*You need to restrategize
*You need to create newplans
*You need to get new ideas
But getting new ideas to keep your business running is one of the problem faced by entrepreneurs.

How I got my idea to start my business was not so easy as you think
*There where time l sat for hours thinking what would work and what would not work
*Time to test run the idea if it could be something productive or profitable
*Time to change your wayS, mind, adapting to new changes and challenges
*Reading books and learning from different people
But once I got a Successful idea that I can turn into a business and make profit from it
It was easy for me to create product from it��

Notice that an idea could be anything, it could be creating a website for a designated purpose maybe for educational purposes or business purposes but it should be something that could be profitable to you
It could also be creating an app, it could be writing a book about something you are very knowledgeable about so an idea could be anything.

It could also be adding a new product or new style to your existing business to change the looks of your business or to create awareness for your business and get more customers

Note: you don't just create any products from your idea, you need to know that the idea you get after turning it into a product need to be solving a problem for your customers, even for yourself
Because if your idea is not Solving a problem for you or your cuStomers then it Won't sell even if your idea is the best.

How do I make profit my ideas
After I discovered my idea, turn it into a product that solve a problem
Then I use this 4 method to make sales for my ideas
*Create an irresistible offer for my products
*Drove traffic to the offer by advertising
*Converted them into my customers
*Then repeat the process again

That the simple strategy I used to get an idea, turn it into a product that solve a
problem, create an offer for it, then sell it to make profit
Do you also want to do the same
��
Now I Want to help 50 people to discover their own ideas, use it to start their own business (if you don't have a business yet) or grow their business
*If you have been Looking for ways to turn your ideas into a business or ways to get ideas for your businesS
Then this is for you

It's called
The idea into cash Blueprint
And with this simple training you will learn
*How to Turn your ideas into cash
*How to Get new ideas weekly for your businesss
*How to Turn your ideas into a business for those who don't have a business yet
*How to Create and get free content ideas for your business
*How to turn your ideas into a brand
*My hidden strategy on getting new ideas weekly
Also as a bonus you will be getting
*30 niche topic you can develop an idea in - worth 5k
*Guide to lauching your digital products in 72h or less - worth 15k
*How to sell your ideas on WhatsApp - worth 10k
*How to create an irresistible offer around your idea - worth 5k

After this 3 days training you will
*Never run out of ideas for your business
*You will know how to create valuable offer for your ideas
You will be able to make minimum of 50k after this training

So how much do you think I will charge you for this training... ��

All this bonus alone is worth 35k
But how much do you think I should charge you to teach you all this.... ��
*If I ask you to pay 20k for this, you will still be the one to gain from this
*But now I decided to teach just the first 50 people for free
*Yes you heard me for free without paying a dime
This is strictly for the first 50 people to join

After this free training
The session I will hold will be paid for and it will cost N15,000

So If you don't want to miss out of this golden opportunity send a whatsapp message to this number
Only whatsapp message

(1) (Reply)

Ice Block Machine For Sale (make Money Selling Ice Block) / . / I Have A Question Relating To Startup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.