Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,929 members, 7,845,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

How Living Faith Pastors Send Fake Church Offerings To HQ To Keep Their Jobs -SR - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Living Faith Pastors Send Fake Church Offerings To HQ To Keep Their Jobs -SR (4121 Views)

Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians / Lagos Prostitutes: We Pay Tithes And Offerings To Enhance Our Business / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Living Faith Pastors Send Fake Church Offerings To HQ To Keep Their Jobs -SR by Kobojunkie: 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kosoco:
pls oga what's the different with what you just type....is it not same thing. Hian
It is not the same at all! undecided
Re: How Living Faith Pastors Send Fake Church Offerings To HQ To Keep Their Jobs -SR by fenibak: 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
They are all criminals
Re: How Living Faith Pastors Send Fake Church Offerings To HQ To Keep Their Jobs -SR by juman(m): 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2021
Establishing ten thousand churches does not make sense.
Its chasing lies and shadow.

Those places where they started new churches, they already have their own churches they have been going for ages.
So diverting them to new churches is hard task.
Re: How Living Faith Pastors Send Fake Church Offerings To HQ To Keep Their Jobs -SR by RoyalUc(m): 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2021
seunmsg:
I actually stopped going to church in 2010 when I was informed that all the tithes we contribute at the local parish are transferred monthly to the headquarters. I couldn’t justify the arrangement and coupled with other issues back then, I took the decided to quit going to church altogether. Looking back now, it’s one of the best decisions I have made.

Churches are now business centers and nothing. All they do is scam members of their money in exchange for false hope of a better tomorrow and a non-existence heaven.

I don't think you were actually saved then, if you were, you won't look back now, and feel it’s one of the best decisions you have made.

"Your wickedness will bring its own punishment.
Your turning from me will shame you.
You will see what an evil, bitter thing it is to abandon the lord your God and not to fear him.
I, the Lord, the lord of Heaven’s Armies, have spoken!"
Jeremiah 2:19

No doubt, the activities of some of today's pastors is discouraging, but maybe it's because we are looking up to them instead of looking up to Jesus

1 Like

Re: How Living Faith Pastors Send Fake Church Offerings To HQ To Keep Their Jobs -SR by Kosoco(m): 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Catholic is the beginning of Christianity? I am afraid you are mistaken.... Jesus Christ's Church began in Jerusalem, and His followers were first called Christians in Antioch about 300 years before your Catholic church was established. undecided

The Catholic church was only one of the first churches of it's kind but most definitely not the first. Only through use of political power of manipulation of religious narrative of the time was what you know today as the Catholic church able to ascend to power over the others. undecided
So then what's d significant of Rome In the Bible
Re: How Living Faith Pastors Send Fake Church Offerings To HQ To Keep Their Jobs -SR by Kobojunkie: 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kosoco:
So then what's d significant of Rome In the Bible
Rome was just another one of the places that the early apostles were said to have traveled out to in their journey to spread the Gospel of the Kingdom of God to the world. undecided
Re: How Living Faith Pastors Send Fake Church Offerings To HQ To Keep Their Jobs -SR by CodeTemplar: 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
Xscape1993:
Even in the church? I doubt if this one is genuine ooo.
I know this is a possibility in winners.
Re: How Living Faith Pastors Send Fake Church Offerings To HQ To Keep Their Jobs -SR by CodeTemplar: 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Are we saving and raising souls or raising and saving money.
With more souls comes more material needs like widow welfare, seats, consumables and printed materials. Nobody asks where the money to meet these needs will come from but people are quick to interpret it as the church being after money. Nigerians can be daft a times.
Re: How Living Faith Pastors Send Fake Church Offerings To HQ To Keep Their Jobs -SR by CodeTemplar: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2021
seunmsg:
I actually stopped going to church in 2010 when I was informed that all the tithes we contribute at the local parish are transferred monthly to the headquarters. I couldn’t justify the arrangement and coupled with other issues back then, I took the decided to quit going to church altogether. Looking back now, it’s one of the best decisions I have made.

Churches are now business centers and nothing. All they do is scam members of their money in exchange for false hope of a better tomorrow and a non-existence heaven.
If you like claim you disowned Jesus Christ. It is commonsense that branches need to make some form of contribution back to centre to cater for needs all branches share in common or things that affects all branches. Even in government there is local, state/provincial and federal government for a reason and they end up paying tax back to the centre.
Re: How Living Faith Pastors Send Fake Church Offerings To HQ To Keep Their Jobs -SR by CSTRR: 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
He said to them, “The Scriptures declare, ‘My Temple will be called a house of prayer,’ but you have turned it into a den of thieves!”

Matt 21:13
Re: How Living Faith Pastors Send Fake Church Offerings To HQ To Keep Their Jobs -SR by Kobojunkie: 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
CSTRR:
He said to them, “The Scriptures declare, ‘My Temple will be called a house of prayer,’ but you have turned it into a den of thieves!”

Matt 21:13
The Temple God spoke of was destroyed after Jesus Christ. So He was most definitely not referring to your churches which are instead businesses and yes, den of thieves where God's sheep are fleeced by your Mogs. undecided
Re: How Living Faith Pastors Send Fake Church Offerings To HQ To Keep Their Jobs -SR by Kosoco(m): 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Rome was just another one of the places that the early apostles were said to have traveled out to in their journey to spread the Gospel of the Kingdom of God to the world. undecided
eloquence does not mean fact...
Re: How Living Faith Pastors Send Fake Church Offerings To HQ To Keep Their Jobs -SR by Kobojunkie: 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kosoco:
eloquence does not mean fact...
elo-what now? undecided
Re: How Living Faith Pastors Send Fake Church Offerings To HQ To Keep Their Jobs -SR by Rickmann: 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
JEWELofHELL666:
EXCLUSIVE: How Oyedepo’s Living Faith Pastors Send Fake Church Attendance, Offerings To Headquarters To Keep Their Jobs – Another Pastor Opens Up. | Sahara Reporters.

The pastor, in his account obtained by SaharaReporters, stated that the pastors who indulged in the act had a parley with some of the senior church ministers, who deducted part of their (the pastors’) salaries and remitted back to the church as offerings of the non-existent congregation.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/24/exclusive-how-oyedepo%E2%80%99s-living-faith-pastors-send-fake-church-attendance-offerings

Is there anything impossible in this shit hole of a country?
Re: How Living Faith Pastors Send Fake Church Offerings To HQ To Keep Their Jobs -SR by Kosoco(m): 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
elo-what now? undecided
how I wish I could talk to you privately..... So I will clear some issues with you
Re: How Living Faith Pastors Send Fake Church Offerings To HQ To Keep Their Jobs -SR by Kobojunkie: 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kosoco:
how I wish I could talk to you privately..... So I will clear some issues with you
About what? undecided
What issues? undecided
Re: How Living Faith Pastors Send Fake Church Offerings To HQ To Keep Their Jobs -SR by Kosoco(m): 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
About what? undecided
What issues? undecided
I want you to know that every Christian is a catholic by faith
Re: How Living Faith Pastors Send Fake Church Offerings To HQ To Keep Their Jobs -SR by Kobojunkie: 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kosoco:
I want you to know that every Christian is a catholic by faith
Interesting claim!

Were Peter, John, Paul, and the other Christians, who lived in the first century, Catholics? undecided

I mean what exactly is the reason behind this conclusion of yours? undecided
Re: How Living Faith Pastors Send Fake Church Offerings To HQ To Keep Their Jobs -SR by Kosoco(m): 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Interesting claim!

Were Peter, John, Paul, and the other Christians, who lived in the first century, Catholics? undecided

I mean what exactly is the reason behind this conclusion of yours? undecided
have you gone through Nicene Creed bro
Re: How Living Faith Pastors Send Fake Church Offerings To HQ To Keep Their Jobs -SR by Kobojunkie: 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kosoco:
have you gone through Nicene Creed bro
Yes, I have read of the Nixene creed, but what has that to do with this? undecided
Re: How Living Faith Pastors Send Fake Church Offerings To HQ To Keep Their Jobs -SR by Kosoco(m): 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Yes, I have read of the Nixene creed, but what has that to do with this? undecided
after the mention of holy spirit what followed?
Re: How Living Faith Pastors Send Fake Church Offerings To HQ To Keep Their Jobs -SR by Kobojunkie: 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kosoco:
after the mention of holy spirit what followed?
what Holy Spirit? undecided
We believe in one God,
the Father almighty,
maker of heaven and earth,
of all things visible and invisible.

And in one Lord Jesus Christ,
the only Son of God,
begotten from the Father before all ages,
God from God,
Light from Light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made;
of the same essence as the Father.
Through him all things were made.
For us and for our salvation
he came down from heaven;
he became incarnate by the Holy Spirit and the virgin Mary,
and was made human.
He was crucified for us under Pontius Pilate;
he suffered and was buried.
The third day he rose again, according to the Scriptures.
He ascended to heaven
and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again with glory
to judge the living and the dead.
His kingdom will never end.

And we believe in the Holy Spirit,
the Lord, the giver of life.
He proceeds from the Father and the Son,
and with the Father and the Son is worshiped and glorified.
He spoke through the prophets.
We believe in one holy catholic and apostolic church.
We affirm one baptism for the forgiveness of sins.
We look forward to the resurrection of the dead,
and to life in the world to come. Amen. - Nicene creed
Re: How Living Faith Pastors Send Fake Church Offerings To HQ To Keep Their Jobs -SR by NoToPile: 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2021
The point is if you have not been a worker or mingled with some of the hierachy in a church you might not understand some of these things.

What happens in churches nowadays the GOs are not even aware of a fraction of what their workers do.

Things are happening, best is to serve you God give what you want to give to God and 'Comot your eye'. God will judge everybody.
Re: How Living Faith Pastors Send Fake Church Offerings To HQ To Keep Their Jobs -SR by Kobojunkie: 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
NoToPile:
The point is if you have not been a worker or mingled with some of the hierachy in a church you might not understand some of these things.

What happens in churches nowadays the GOs are not even aware of a fraction of what their workers do.

Things are happening, best is to serve you God give what you want to give to God and 'Comot your eye'. God will judge everybody.
You really believe that your GOs are removed from the problem? A business owner who does not know what is happening in his own company? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Living Faith Pastors Send Fake Church Offerings To HQ To Keep Their Jobs -SR by desiredhome: 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
Romanoff:

If you know what happens in some churches, fear go catch you.

Pastors boasting about their remittance figures and looking down on parishes who are struggling.

See, just forget.

How won't the church be lukewarm?

Until you're a church worker,you won't realize some things.

Just serve God with your heart and look away from what you see if you hope to make heaven, else it will break your heart and discourage you.
These are not churches, they are all business centers/franchise own by one man ( business owner).............
Re: How Living Faith Pastors Send Fake Church Offerings To HQ To Keep Their Jobs -SR by desiredhome: 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
juman:
Establishing ten thousand churches does not make sense.
Its chasing lies and shadow.

Those places where they started new churches, they already have their own churches they have been going for ages.
So diverting them to new churches is hard task.
That's how God is exposing these criminals using God to lie/deceive the gullible followers....
Re: How Living Faith Pastors Send Fake Church Offerings To HQ To Keep Their Jobs -SR by Kosoco(m): 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
what Holy Spirit? undecided
we believe in One Catholic church..... Bro read in between lines
Re: How Living Faith Pastors Send Fake Church Offerings To HQ To Keep Their Jobs -SR by Kobojunkie: 11:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kosoco:
we believe in One Catholic church..... Bro read in between lines
Read in between what lines? You have to actually tell me what it is your believe or hold to for me to know it since I don't have mind-reading abilities. undecided

You claimed that all Christians are Catholics , am I to assume that you are of the mind that all Christians cling to belief in the Nicene creed, and its associated doctrines? undecided
Re: How Living Faith Pastors Send Fake Church Offerings To HQ To Keep Their Jobs -SR by desiredhome: 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
CodeTemplar:

If you like claim you disowned Jesus Christ. It is commonsense that branches need to make some form of contribution back to centre to cater for needs all branches share in common or things that affects all branches. Even in government there is local, state/provincial and federal government for a reason and they end up paying tax back to the centre.

LoL...they keep defending these pulpit bandits/charlatants even when there are clear evidence of their wickedness........

Why should they gather from the branches and send to head while the branches still have own needs? (Scam)
And why should the things of God be compared to the things of the world if it was a real church?

Surprisingly these pastors that were sacked were at a point praising and worshipping this their god of men..... today they are sacked and disgraced like a common criminal grin grin grin grin
Re: How Living Faith Pastors Send Fake Church Offerings To HQ To Keep Their Jobs -SR by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 2:32am On Jul 25, 2021
CodeTemplar:

With more souls comes more material needs like widow welfare, seats, consumables and printed materials. Nobody asks where the money to meet these needs will come from but people are quick to interpret it as the church being after money. Nigerians can be daft a times.
I thought it's God that provides. I didn't know the charlatans have to milk the congregation to fund private jet and expensive lifestyles of white sure and white shoes. Some folks are soRetardeded they can't think straight

1 Like

Re: How Living Faith Pastors Send Fake Church Offerings To HQ To Keep Their Jobs -SR by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 25, 2021
It hurts that some people still serve a God which couldn't give the devil Sense From the beginning,a God that lets the devil attend meeting in heaven,una go get well one day.

2 Likes

Re: How Living Faith Pastors Send Fake Church Offerings To HQ To Keep Their Jobs -SR by Kobojunkie: 5:55am On Jul 25, 2021
omale88:
It hurts that some people still serve a God which couldn't give the devil Sense From the beginning,a God that lets the devil attend meeting in heaven,una go get well one day.
Wetin Satan personally do you wey you no take your own hand cause? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If God Is All Knowing, Why Didn't He Prevent Adam And Eve From Eating The Apple / Pilgrims, Did Jesus Read The Bible? / Do Spirits Of People Live After They Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.