Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

All Praises To YAH - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Praises To YAH (281 Views)

Nigerian Masquerade Worships, Sings Praises To Jesus; Followers Back Him (Video) / Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God / TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Praises To YAH by ArisingStorm: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
Thank you Father for being my Elohim. If not for You Abba, Where would I be?
What would have become of me? I would have been swallowed by the deep waters.
I would have been torn apart by wild beasts. I would have been dead, totally forgotten.
Father, I am nothing without You. You are my life and the length of my days.
I can not do anything without you My Elohim. You are my Joy, You are my Peace and You are my Happiness.
You are my Everything Abba Yahuah Elohim Of Israel.
Consuming Fire, Ancient of Days, Most Gracious, Most Merciful, Most Righteous and Holy One of Israel.
Thank You very much Father.
God of Abraham, God of Issac, God of Jacob and God of Yashrael......I worship you True Living YAH.
All Praises To The Most High.
Thank you Father for My Messiah, Saviour, Yahusha Hamashiach, The Torah made Flesh.
Thank you Father for The Ancient Spirit, The Spirit of Truth, The Holy Spirit, The Ruach Hakodesh.
Thank you Father for Your Mighty mal'akhim(Angels).
Thank you Father, Your Will be done on Earth as it is in Shamayim(Heaven).

All Praise To The Holy One of Yashrael, The Father of Heavenly Lights.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thou Shall Not Speak Against A Servant Of God / Is Speaking In Tongue Natural Or Intentional / God Does Not Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.