Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

God Does Not Fail - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Does Not Fail (288 Views)

Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? / Atheism. God Does Not Exist. / What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Does Not Fail by jonatoye(m): 7:27am On Oct 29, 2021
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: God Does not Fail

WORD FOR TODAY
No matter what happens God never fails. The proof from generation to generation has established the fact that the Almighty God has no record of failure!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Not a word failed of any good thing which the LORD had spoken to the house of Israel. All came to pass."(Joshua 21:45 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~At every point where the situation of life appears as if God fails; the failure is not attributed to God but men. The fact that there are several promises of God concerning your life does not change the fact that your cooperation and obedience is needed to bring it to pass.

God promised to bring the Israelites to the promised land and performed several miracles in a buildup to bring them into the land but many of them couldn't make it to the land on the account of their disobedience to God. God will not but always do what He says; however, it will always be in the premise of obedience. He does little or nothing in the midst of disobedience and indiscipline.

+ To what degree have you failed God? Do you think God has failed you at any point in time?

Lord! I receive the grace to cooperate with you in walking and working in obedience to your will in Jesus name. Amen!

Emphasis
No matter what you feel; God does not fail!!!

Have a Superb Friday!!!
Re: God Does Not Fail by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:27am On Oct 29, 2021
Re: God Does Not Fail by MITCHELL96: 7:36am On Oct 29, 2021
He promised me that I'll be a professional footballer cry cry

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Fail by Timoleon(m): 7:46am On Oct 29, 2021
Did he say which particular lifetime?
MITCHELL96:
Re: God Does Not Fail by MITCHELL96: 7:50am On Oct 29, 2021
Timoleon:

Nope, the first time I heard that prophesy was 2009, I started Balling 2007, and this is 2021 cry cry

My hope and mind is only on this career like mad.
Re: God Does Not Fail by house10s: 8:00am On Oct 29, 2021
the world is on auto pilot.
God is tired of the things he created
Re: God Does Not Fail by ozome15(m): 8:26am On Oct 29, 2021
God have never fail, Will never fail, Can never fail. In all things it`s us human that fail him on own part.
Re: God Does Not Fail by Dtruthspeaker: 9:30am On Oct 29, 2021
house10s:
the world is on auto pilot.
God is tired of the things he created

Nope! He told you "I Go that, that evil beast may come". John 14:30.

And the beast has come and you can see and feel his Rule.
Re: God Does Not Fail by Dtruthspeaker: 9:33am On Oct 29, 2021
MITCHELL96:

Nope, the first time I heard that prophesy was 2009, I started Balling 2007, and this is 2021 cry cry

So you see, it is you who promised you.
Re: God Does Not Fail by Kobojunkie: 10:12am On Oct 29, 2021
MITCHELL96:
God never made you such a promise. You allowed men to manipulate you into believing He did that. undecided

Have you ever read John 6 vs 25 - 41 before? God said all those who follow Him will have to abandon their worldly desires, stopping working for food that perishes to instead work for food that endures to eternity which only He, Jesus Christ can give. undecided

Jesus Christ called His disciples away from their careers, jobs, trainings, life goals, family, etc., to following Him. He asked that those who will become worthy of Him will abandon everything for His sake, including success in the systems of this world, and according to the world's design. So how could the same promise you the world that He called you to separate yourself from? undecided
Re: God Does Not Fail by Kobojunkie: 10:12am On Oct 29, 2021
Timoleon:
How many lifetimes are there in Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: God Does Not Fail by Kobojunkie: 10:13am On Oct 29, 2021
MITCHELL96:

Those who gave you such a prophesy were not of Jesus Christ so you are best taking your grievance to them since God cannot contradict His own Law and Word, Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: God Does Not Fail by kkins25(m): 10:15am On Oct 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Several if i must say. The logos dies and is born again through out the history of humanity. "Jesus"has "resurrected" countless times, for all men that brought forth new wisdom to human kind are each a manifestation of 'Jesus'.
Re: God Does Not Fail by Kobojunkie: 10:24am On Oct 29, 2021
kkins25:
Several if i must say. The logos dies and is born again through out the history of humanity. "Jesus"has "resurrected" countless times, for all men that brought forth new wisdom to human kind are each a manifestation of 'Jesus'.
Jesus Christ is the Spirit of Truth and Life - Wisdom is of God Himself. And since God di not die, I fail to see the direct connection between your theory of countless resurrections and Wisdom, since we are never told that wisdom died with Jesus Christ. undecided

Another issue I have with this idea of yours is the suggestion that Jesus Christ is resurrected in each man who embraces Him. What in the world for? We don't get a copy of pre-resurrection Jesus Christ installed inside of us when we chose Him to begin with. Instead what we get is the Spirit of Truth - the post-resurrection copy of Jesus Christ who has overcome the world and Death. undecided
Re: God Does Not Fail by kkins25(m): 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ is the Spirit of Truth and Life - Wisdom is of God Himself. And since God di not die, I fail to see the direct connection between your theory of countless resurrections and Wisdom, since we are never told that wisdom died with Jesus Christ. undecided

Another issue I have with this idea of yours is the suggestion that Jesus Christ is resurrected in each man who embraces Him. What in the world for? We don't get a copy of pre-resurrection Jesus Christ installed inside of us when we chose Him to begin with. Instead what we get is the Spirit of Truth - the post-resurrection copy of Jesus Christ who has overcome the world and Death. undecided
you would have issues with my POV regarding your messiah sir, because to you jesus is a man. To me, jesus is the personification of wisdom, a man but not a man. That is why, probably, it is written; "in the beginning, was the word and the word was with God..."
since jesus christ-i see to be a manifestation of an aspect of God, i.e, wisdom.
Because through wisdom all things were indeed made- wisdom can be said to be God itself. That is why it is written "i and the father are one" yet wisdom is subject to the will of God. hence, it is also written "My father, if this cannot come to pass away unless i drink it, your will be done".

Yes, truth can only be known when the seeker is blesses by wisdom..

No sir, Einstein did not embrace the historical jesus who did nothing close to what the bible ascribes to him. However, Einstein was wisdom in the flesh so also are many others.

Jesus brought about a new era, so did the Buddha, Mohammad, zoroastasia, thot, Mose(summerian moses, not the impersonate hero of isreal), stephen hawkings, isaac newton, Walter Fleming, Mathias schledien(cell theory), Etc.
Re: God Does Not Fail by Timoleon(m): 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jesus knows
Kobojunkie:
Re: God Does Not Fail by Kobojunkie: 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
kkins25:

you would have issues with my POV regarding your messiah sir, because to you jesus is a man. To me, jesus is the personification of wisdom, a man but not a man. That is why, probably, it is written; "in the beginning, was the word and the word was with God..."
since jesus christ-i see to be a manifestation of an aspect of God, i.e, wisdom.
Because through wisdom all things were indeed made- wisdom can be said to be God itself. That is why it is written "i and the father are one" yet wisdom is subject to the will of God. hence, it is also written "My father, if this cannot come to pass away unless i drink it, your will be done".

Yes, truth can only be known when the seeker is blesses by wisdom..

No sir, Einstein did not embrace the historical jesus who did nothing close to what the bible ascribes to him. However, Einstein was wisdom in the flesh so also are many others.

Jesus brought about a new era, so did the Buddha, Mohammad, zoroastasia, thot, Mose(summerian moses, not the impersonate hero of isreal), stephen hawkings, isaac newton, Walter Fleming, Mathias schledien(cell theory), Etc.
Jesus is the personification of wisdom? undecided

So in resolving your Jesus Christ, you disregard the truth of what He said in order to assert your opinion as truth? I ask then because Jesus Christ Himself said that all that He taught to us was not of Him but of His Father implying the Wisdom He espoused was not His to begin with. And we know that the one who created it all is God and it was by His(God's) Wisdom, that His Word(Jesus Christ) spoke things into being. undecided

Yes, Jesus Christ and the Father are indeed one since Jesus Christ also proclaimed that He never differed with the Father on any thing, but Jesus Christ also made it clear that He is Truth and Life while the Father is more than Truth and Life - God is Wisdom, Righteousness, Love, etc. undecided

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Fail by Kobojunkie: 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
Timoleon:
Jesus knows
According to Jesus Christ, there is only the one lifetime after which comes judgement. undecided
Re: God Does Not Fail by kkins25(m): 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus is the personification of wisdom? undecided

you actually believe, Yeshua ben yosef spat on a blind man and gave him sight literally?. You actually believe Yeshua turned water to wine? The human mind and its affinity for mythology and supernatural. its written plainly for you to see:
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 [b]Through him all things were made[/b]; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. John chapter 1 is literally titled "The Word became Flesh"

So in resolving your Jesus Christ, you disregard the truth of what He said in order to assert your opinion as truth? I ask then because Jesus Christ Himself said that all that He taught to us was not of Him but of His Father implying the Wisdom He espoused was not His to begin with. And we know that the one who created it all is God and it was by His(God's) Wisdom, that His Word(Jesus Christ) spoke things into being. undecided
Yes, hence he said, the father and i are one, but even michaEl is one with God, so also GabriEL, SatanEl, etc. but are not God because they are not the logos.

Yes, Jesus Christ and the Father are indeed one since Jesus Christ also proclaimed that He never differed with the Father on any thing, but Jesus Christ also made it clear that He is Truth and Life while the Father is more than Truth and Life - God is Wisdom, Righteousness, Love, etc. undecided

No, the will of the father might differ from the will of the son.
Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done.”
Suggesting that Yosef did have a different plan for himself that was contrary to the plan of God. its plain obvious.

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Fail by kkins25(m): 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2021
The day God wept was the day he made man. When the possibilities of future events visited the foresight of God, he knelt and wept, and so he did bitterly. His tears flooded the earth. grin grin grin grin
Re: God Does Not Fail by Kobojunkie: 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
kkins25:

you actually believe, Yeshua ben yosef spat on a blind man and gave him sight literally?. You actually believe Yeshua turned water to wine? The human mind and its affinity for mythology and supernatural. its written plainly for you to see:

Yes, hence he said, the father and i are one, but even michaEl is one with God, so also GabriEL, SatanEl, etc. but are not God because they are not the logos.

No, the will of the father might differ from the will of the son.
Suggesting that Yosef did have a different plan for himself that was contrary to the plan of God. its plain obvious.
You don't believe He did all those miracles yet you quote from scripture at me? undecided

Ofcourse, Jesus Christ is God, I mean I more than explained how in my last comment to you. He is the Word out of God's very own mouth, God's own Law of Truth and Life, God over all who submit to the New Convenant since It is by Him we are to live our very lives by - God. Yet, Jesus Christ is not the Father since the Father is more than Truth and Life - God is True(Law), Life, Love, Righteousness/Justice, Faithfulness, Wisdom etc. undecided

Only Jesus Christ is God because He is Law to us. God is God of Laws and Jesus Christ is one of His Laws given us. Just as YHWH was God's Law given to those of the blood of Jacob. So is Jesus Christ, God's Law, given to all who will submit to and obey -worship- Him. He is, again, God over all who belong in the Kingdom of God just just YHWH is God over all those who are of the blood of Jacob. undecided

Ofcourse the Will of God indeed differed from Jesus Christ's but Jesus Christ lived in complete submission to His Father's will so they didn't differ as far as the Will of God. In the same way, Jesus Christ told us that when the Spirit of Truth, complete with a will of His own arrives, He will only take from that which belongs to Jesus Christ to give to us - meaning the Spirit of Truth and Jesus Christ are one and we will find no contradiction in them either. undecided

Jesus Christ did not have a different plan. He had a different will just as we all do but He submitted to the Father's loving obeying only that which the Father commands declaring that we too will do the very same if we abide in Him and He in us. - John 15 vs 1 - 11 undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is This Faith Or Grace? Please Help / In The Light Of Truth: Occult Training, Meat Diet Or Vegetable Diet. / Lady Shares Screenshot Of Message She Got From A Struggling Pastor She Gifted My

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.