Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,375 members, 7,815,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Hello Fam! This could be funny but it's reality. Kindly Check And Advice. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hello Fam! This could be funny but it's reality. Kindly Check And Advice. (571 Views)

Re; Somebody I Trusted with my money Trying To Be Funny / Somebody I Trusted With My Money Trying To Be Funny. / My Funny But Frightening Experience With SARS Operatives!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Fam! This could be funny but it's reality. Kindly Check And Advice. by Anonymouskush(m): 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
Hello everyone! I trust y'll are very well?

I created a new anonymous account so that no-one would recognise me.

Please, All I need is an advice from matured mind's.
You know in 9ja now, Everyone needs money wink .
I'm thinking of starting a business thus" selling weed to my rich & poor colleagues on campus or anyone interested in buying.

But where do I start from?
Sk?
Arizona?
Loud?
Mali kush?
Porri?
Colorado?

And another question is where I can get these stuffs at a cheaper rate so that whenever I rebrand and resell them, I can always make my enormous profits.

Note: I have rich and poor Yahoo boys as friends that I know they would want to patronise or refer me .
I don wanna go fraud way. It's not my thing.That is why I wanna go the drug's way. Atleast, I would know i have something fetching me money.

And enmmmmmm....... I'm short of words for now. Thank you.
Re: Hello Fam! This could be funny but it's reality. Kindly Check And Advice. by MickzyDonald: 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
There's no advice anyone can give if they can't help you financially, but let me assure you.
(It Wont End Well If You Go In To It)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello Fam! This could be funny but it's reality. Kindly Check And Advice. by Anonymouskush(m): 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
Lol. I never stated that I needed any financial assistance ooo. Regardless.. Thanks brr
MickzyDonald:
There's no advice anyone can give if they can't help you financially, but let me assure you.
(It Wont End Well If You Go In To It)

1 Like

Re: Hello Fam! This could be funny but it's reality. Kindly Check And Advice. by Ammishaddai: 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2021
You can't engage in illegal activities and expect to have peace and prosper. It's better you find a legitimate hustle and earn your way to a secured future.

2 Likes

Re: Hello Fam! This could be funny but it's reality. Kindly Check And Advice. by MickzyDonald: 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
Anonymouskush:
Lol. I never stated that I needed any financial assistance ooo. Regardless.. Thanks brr
You are welcome man...
You can sell but avoid getting caught
Re: Hello Fam! This could be funny but it's reality. Kindly Check And Advice. by Anonymouskush(m): 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
I'm not saying its cool.. I don't know about Peace of mind but i think Tinumbu is prosperous
Ammishaddai:
You can't engage in illegal activities and expect to have peace and prosper. It's better you find a legitimate hustle and earn your way to a secured future.
Re: Hello Fam! This could be funny but it's reality. Kindly Check And Advice. by Ammishaddai: 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
Anonymouskush:
I'm not saying its cool.. I don't know about Peace of mind but i think Tinumbu is prosperous
Oga, prosperity without peace is not worth it. Even the Tinubu you're talking of doesn't have peace. Yes, he may have prosperity, but the peace attached to genuine wealth he does not have. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Hello Fam! This could be funny but it's reality. Kindly Check And Advice. by Anonymouskush(m): 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
My Sincere Appreciation. But i think I'd rather be troubled on a fast lane driving in a Bentley than having peace on a slow lane driving in an Honda.
Ammishaddai:
Oga, prosperity without peace is not worth it. Even the Tinubu you're talking of doesn't have peace. Yes, he may have prosperity, but the peace attached to genuine wealth he does not have. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Hello Fam! This could be funny but it's reality. Kindly Check And Advice. by Ammishaddai: 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
Anonymouskush:
My Sincere Appreciation. But i think I'd rather be troubled on a fast lane driving in a Bentley than having peace on a slow lane driving in an Honda.
No problem. Enjoy
Re: Hello Fam! This could be funny but it's reality. Kindly Check And Advice. by sirnoah(m): 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2021
NDLEA agent spotted...y'all should run for your dear life grin

2 Likes

Re: Hello Fam! This could be funny but it's reality. Kindly Check And Advice. by Anonymouskush(m): 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ode Suberu grin Lmfao.. Man wey dey fear fear .. I'm a student of Olabisi Onabanjo University grin Koni da fun NDLEA
sirnoah:
NDLEA agent spotted...y'all should run for your dear life grin
Re: Hello Fam! This could be funny but it's reality. Kindly Check And Advice. by psucc(m): 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
If you don't know the potential source of supply, just walk into any NDLEA office and ask for it. They have a database of all suppliers.

1 Like

Re: Hello Fam! This could be funny but it's reality. Kindly Check And Advice. by ThuGGeR147: 11:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
You spoke my mind....
psucc:
If you don't know the potential source of supply, just walk into any NDLEA office and ask for it. They have a database of all suppliers.

Re: Hello Fam! This could be funny but it's reality. Kindly Check And Advice. by VEXT: 11:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
Anonymouskush:

U r a real niggur
Re: Hello Fam! This could be funny but it's reality. Kindly Check And Advice. by Aganju849: 11:40am On Jul 25, 2021
Anonymouskush:
Hello everyone! I trust y'll are very well?

I created a new anonymous account so that no-one would recognise me.

Please, All I need is an advice from matured mind's.
You know in 9ja now, Everyone needs money wink .
I'm thinking of starting a business thus" selling weed to my rich & poor colleagues on campus or anyone interested in buying.

But where do I start from?
Sk?
Arizona?
Loud?
Mali kush?
Porri?
Colorado?

And another question is where I can get these stuffs at a cheaper rate so that whenever I rebrand and resell them, I can always make my enormous profits.

Note: I have rich and poor Yahoo boys as friends that I know they would want to patronise or refer me .
I don wanna go fraud way. It's not my thing.That is why I wanna go the drug's way. Atleast, I would know i have something fetching me money.

And enmmmmmm....... I'm short of words for now. Thank you.

The only people that will contact you on here are undercover NDLEA agents who will then put you in shackles and parade you on camera as a kingpin

Or maybe you're an agent yourself looking for fools to snare

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Transport Worker Dies During Fight Over N500 Bet / Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa / Pastor Plans With Wife To Allegedly Rape 16-year-old Choir Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.