Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Somebody I Trusted With My Money Trying To Be Funny. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Somebody I Trusted With My Money Trying To Be Funny. (748 Views)

Re; Somebody I Trusted with my money Trying To Be Funny / I Was Raped Today By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted - Twitter User (details) / I Was Raped By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted – Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody I Trusted With My Money Trying To Be Funny. by ABIODUNOLAOPA1(m): 9:02am On May 25, 2020
Good evening nairalanders. Please, I need your opinion concerning a young man I gave the sum of #360,000=(three hundred and sixty thousand naira) to supply me some chemicals. I have been dealing with him for about 5years now.
I gave him money on some occasions in advance and he brought the materials. But this particular one is different. I transferred the said amount to his Sterling Bank account on 27/03/2020 and he promises to deliver the materials in two days time but that was never to be. I called him and he kept giving me excuse, the next thing I found out is that he left the company he was working for immediately he collected my money. I tracked him to Asaba and before we could make attempt to go there, he left for Ilorin abandoning his family in Owerri. I have his pictures and proof of transfer of the money. He does not answer my calls, One respond to my messages. I am planning to declare him wanted with his name, pictures and phone numbers circulated. His name is Mark, I want to reserve further details but will publish all about him if he remains adamant. Kindly help to push this to front page. I want everybody on nairaland to see this. Attached are the pictures of the young man. His ohone number is 08035656080. His facebook name is JUSTICE MARK. His wife, 4 children and mother inlaw are in Irete, near Owerri in Imo state. I want everybody reading this to call him and help to appeal to his conscience to refund my money. He is presently working with a company making plastic pipes and ceiling profile in Ilorin, Kwara state

Re: Somebody I Trusted With My Money Trying To Be Funny. by NettyNelly(m): 9:10am On May 25, 2020
People sometimes tend to prove they are not Trust Worthy. Don't worry bro. Just keep bugging him he we be overwhelmed soon. Yes you can Trust us with your logo brandingB,day ahead of you.
Do you need a logo, check my signature

1 Like

Re: Somebody I Trusted With My Money Trying To Be Funny. by CyberEBOLA(m): 9:22am On May 25, 2020
ABIODUNOLAOPA1:
Good evening nairalanders. Please, I need your opinion concerning a young man I gave the sum of #360,000=(three hundred and sixty thousand naira) to supply me some chemicals. I have been dealing with him for about 5years now.
I gave him money on some occasions in advance and he brought the materials. But this particular one is different. I transferred the said amount to his Sterling Bank account on 27/03/2020 and he promises to deliver the materials in two days time but that was never to be. I called him and he kept giving me excuse, the next thing I found out is that he left the company he was working for immediately he collected my money. I tracked him to Asaba and before we could make attempt to go there, he left for Ilorin abandoning his family in Owerri. I have his pictures and proof of transfer of the money. He does not answer my calls, One respond to my messages. I am planning to declare him wanted with his name, pictures and phone numbers circulated. His name is Mark, I want to reserve further details but will publish all about him if he remains adamant. Kindly help to push this to front page. I want everybody on nairaland to see this.
That money is already going. For every minute you refuse to take action, the money is being spent.

1 Like

Re: Somebody I Trusted With My Money Trying To Be Funny. by meetme01: 9:25am On May 25, 2020
He might have fell into deep shit along the line. It happens. Probably, he is trying to source and refund. Be calm. Send a text to him asking what really happened. Tell him you're mad but running won't stop the problem and leaving his family suffering is not too good.

Since you guys have been working for long, he would voice out and you should also be calm. It's a fact, the money has been used for other things such as house rent, family care etc. The lockdown has caused so many havoc. Just ask how he intends to refund.
Re: Somebody I Trusted With My Money Trying To Be Funny. by amiibaby(f): 10:01am On May 25, 2020
Your money has entered one chance
Re: Somebody I Trusted With My Money Trying To Be Funny. by Lyydia(f): 10:05am On May 25, 2020
Involve the police, only if u have someone you can trust there. Else go to EFCC

1 Like

Re: Somebody I Trusted With My Money Trying To Be Funny. by ABIODUNOLAOPA1(m): 10:23am On May 25, 2020
Lyydia:
Involve the police, only if u have someone you can trust there. Else go to EFCC
This is in the pipeline. His pictures, full name and every other details will hit the internet soon. I am just giving him time of grace to safe himself from terrible embarrassment. Thank you.
Re: Somebody I Trusted With My Money Trying To Be Funny. by Greatzeus(m): 11:02am On May 25, 2020
He intended to run with the money. He has been waiting for a perfect opportunity. For the fact that he resigned from his place of work immediately and traveled to another state,even leaving his family behind shows it was intentional and planed.
Don't wait for anything as some are suggesting,you will wait in vain. Take action now.

4 Likes

Re: Somebody I Trusted With My Money Trying To Be Funny. by Nobody: 11:06am On May 25, 2020
The earlier the better
Do whatever you can to get your money back, else it might be too late
Every second is worth something
Re: Somebody I Trusted With My Money Trying To Be Funny. by ABIODUNOLAOPA1(m): 12:46pm On May 25, 2020
Greatzeus:
He intended to run with the money. He has been waiting for a perfect opportunity. For the fact that he resigned from his place of work immediately and traveled to another state,even leaving his family behind shows it was intentional and planed.
Don't wait for anything as some are suggesting,you will wait in vain. Take action now.
Thanks. He will suffer terrible reputation damage.
Re: Somebody I Trusted With My Money Trying To Be Funny. by ABIODUNOLAOPA1(m): 8:06pm On May 31, 2020
meetme01:
He might have fell into deep shit along the line. It happens. Probably, he is trying to source and refund. Be calm. Send a text to him asking what really happened. Tell him you're mad but running won't stop the problem and leaving his family suffering is not too good.

Since you guys have been working for long, he would voice out and you should also be calm. It's a fact, the money has been used for other things such as house rent, family care etc. The lockdown has caused so many havoc. Just ask how he intends to refund.
It has been confirmed that he did not run into any trouble, he is just a born criminal. Do you know I reported him to some of his tribes men who are my friends and when they called the criminal to advice him to restitute, he told them that I should stop disturbing him because my 'brothers, other Yoruba people' have also treated him badly before and as as such, I should stop disturbing him because of paltry #360,000=. He later that same day called me to warn me to stop reporting him to people that different people have been calling him and that my 'brothers', Yoruba people also cheated him and that he did not kill them. Meanwhile, I will teach him d lessons of his life.
Re: Somebody I Trusted With My Money Trying To Be Funny. by meetme01: 8:11pm On May 31, 2020
ABIODUNOLAOPA1:

It has been confirmed that he did not run into any trouble, he just a born criminal. Do you know I reported him to some of his tribes men who are my friends and when they called the criminal to advice him to restitute, he told them that I should stop disturbing him because my 'brothers, other Yoruba people' have also treated him badly before and as as such, I should stop disturbing him because of paltry #360,000=. He later that same day called me to warn me to stop reporting him to people that different people have been calling him and that my 'brothers', Yoruba people also cheated him and that he did not kill them. Meanwhile, I will reach him d lessons of his life.

You don't mean it? It shows it was pre-planned. You need to get him arrested and let him refund the money. Bastard fellow

1 Like

Re: Somebody I Trusted With My Money Trying To Be Funny. by Asetime: 10:39pm On May 31, 2020
Kindly make a move fast. This person is just a criminal.

(1) (Reply)

This Is The First Video Of Hushpuppi And Mr Woodbery Since Their Arrest. / Meet 47-year-old Man Who Impregnated His 16-year-old Daughter In Rivers / Happening Right Now. Amotekun Vs Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.